Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mans suit for wedding

• 08-05-2012 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

I have to go to a wedding and said ah sure feck it Ill get a suit . I am in late twenties and want it to be a bit casual but dont know much for shopping .
    Anyone know any good highstreet shops for suits , was looking through topman but I didnt know what I should be wearing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I got a nice suit in Diffney's in Stephens Green centre about 6 months ago. Marks and Sparks are also good for suits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Arnt they expensive? I was hoping to maybe get suit shirt and shoes for a little over 200

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Tesco F&F ftw.

My OH always goes there for suits for weddings etc.. Feck all wrong with them tbh.

Yeah Ill go there for a look tomorrow , might try TKMaxx too , suits on their website are great for the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭ladhrann

cloptrop wrote: »
    Arnt they expensive? I was hoping to maybe get suit shirt and shoes for a little over 200

You'll not a get a decent suit, shirt AND shoes for E200. You might get a good wool suit for E200 on sale somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Chimpokomon

Next's suits are really nice, good range of styles and great value too. The one in Liffey valley has a decent menswear Dept.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I got a great suit in Zara a few weeks back. €160 for jacket and trousers.

ladhrann wrote: »
    You'll not a get a decent suit, shirt AND shoes for E200. You might get a good wool suit for E200 on sale somewhere.
    Went to burton , free shoes when you buy a suit . Got shirt , shoes and suit for under 200 euro . It wasnt wool it was very nice .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

hit navan shopping centre suits for 150 yo yos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

I know of a groom that bought his wedding day suit in aldi or lidl don't know which. He bought it for 27euro. It was too small for him so he got it altered a couple of gussets stitched in at either side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

I know of a groom that bought his wedding day suit in aldi or lidl don't know which. He bought it for 27euro. It was too small for him so he got it altered a couple of gussets stitched in at either side.

a cavan man buying a wedding suit in aldi or lidl!!!! Now were trying to convince every whore in the world that were not mean and you post that!!;););););)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

27 euro seems a little expensive for those suits in aldi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

FANTAPANTS wrote: »

a cavan man buying a wedding suit in aldi or lidl!!!! Now were trying to convince every whore in the world that were not mean and you post that!!;););););)
    He was a Kerry man. He said that no one would notice the gussets on the day as his shirt would be hanging out over it by the time he would take his jacket off.

Advertisement