Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] End of the road for this 110m sp Beta Character PVP Beast?

Options
  • 08-05-2012 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭

Well my time in eve has come to an end. I've been idle for 2 years now and I've realised I'll never go back to it unfortunately. With that, I'm wondering how much isk my character would be worth if I sold him on the Bazaar. I don't play the game anymore so I figure it's time to move on and give him a better home. I'm thinking of selling him for isk and combining it with the 8 Billion he has already to just hold it in reserve incase I ever do come back to the game even though it's extremely unlikely at this stage. I'd really like him to go to a new home too though so he could live on in the Eve Universe killing more stuff :)

Anyway I thought I'd ask what you guys think might be fair price to ask for on the forum.

He's at 110mil sp 100 of which is pure pvp really. He's the last character anyone would ever need for pvp anyway. He's titan ready and flys carriers and dreads well. Needs skillbook for Motherships or Titans but I never needed them so didn't bother buying them. He's the perfect BS pilot though imo. Flies pretty much anything in the game and does it well. Has been a fantastic character for me for the 6 or 7 years I did use him but now I'm done.

Anyway I'll throw up a rar with his skills and Clones. The implants in the clones are particularly nice. The 2 pvp clones are worth 5 or 6 billion each if not more at this stage. Even had 1 fully refunded one time luckily lol. The Slave clone I think it was.

He's also got a few fitted ships including a force recon or 2 and some transport ships and inty's. Nothing too major but he does have a fair few faction mods lying around too. Faction Damage mods and large reps and the like left over from a Nightmare I stripped down and sold off. But I wouldn't bother including that stuff in the price for him.

Anyway tell me what you guys think I should be asking for as I'm out of the game so long now I haven't a clue.

Thanks for any and all replies.

Here are the screens of his skills and clones.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?054kf1gbrf9b4h2

Ry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

35billion isk plus.

Sell off all your assets seperately because on the eve character bazaar, you cant push up the price because of assets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

35billion isk plus.

Sell off all your assets seperately because on the eve character bazaar, you cant push up the price because of assets.

Yeh I was just going to throw them in for nothing with the character.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Although u'd be as well keep the toon as keep the isk because it'll cost you 20 euro to transfer him to someone elses account, Unless u wanna trade down to a lower sp toon for when u get back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭Laviski

my advice is leave it idle m8. let the account lapse and come bk when you get the urge. you know yourself eve is the only real hardcore pvp out there that no mmo has yet to match. you may have yourself burnt out grinding sov or suffered dead nodes etc. also consider ccp has consistently given crap "expansion" after expansion until at least imho crucible, perhaps inferno will have a lot more on the right track to give?

hold off let it slide is my advice.

Laviski wrote: »
    my advice is leave it idle m8. let the account lapse and come bk when you get the urge. you know yourself eve is the only real hardcore pvp out there that no mmo has yet to match. you may have yourself burnt out grinding sov or suffered dead nodes etc. also consider ccp has consistently given crap "expansion" after expansion until at least imho crucible, perhaps inferno will have a lot more on the right track to give?

hold off let it slide is my advice.

Yeh I held onto the toon for 2 years thinking I'd get the urge again as I have in the past but this time I'm 99% sure I never will again. REALLY sure actually so it'd be nice to know he's still busy. :)

• Advertisement

ok then

can i haz ur stuff? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

If you're that sure you won't be returning to the game why are you selling it for isk?

azezil wrote: »
    If you're that sure you won't be returning to the game why are you selling it for isk?

Because it's all I can sell it for and because I would like the character to go on being used in the game. Also Even though I know I won't return I would at least know if in the odd chance I did I'd have the isk to get a new character to do so again.

Ry wrote: »
    Because it's all I can sell it for and because I would like the character to go on being used in the game. Also Even though I know I won't return I would at least know if in the odd chance I did I'd have the isk to get a new character to do so again.

do you accept credit? your toon would fit nicely with my accounts. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

azezil wrote: »

Let's keep this line of discussion out of here y0.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

How well does he do in a Bantam?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

:pac: I met chribba once, and he made me mine veldspar.... in a kestrel!

Advertisement