Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grid: Reloaded DLC Codes

Options
  • 08-05-2012 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here got this game?

Where do I find the DLC on this?
    I don't see anything in the game and nothing in the box.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Stevo105

Drift cars Enter "TUN58396" as a code to unlock drift cars.
      Stage 1 classic muscle cars Enter "MUS59279" as a code to unlock the Stage 1 classic muscle cars.
      Buchbinder 320si Livery Enter "F93857372" as a code to unlock the Buchbinder 320si Livery.
      GameStation BMW 320si Livery Enter "G29782655" as a code to unlock the GameStation BMW 320si Livery.
      Micromania Pagani Zonda R Livery Enter "M38572343" as a code to unlock the Micromania Pagani Zonda R Livery.
      Play.com Aston Martin DBR9 Livery Enter "P47203845" as a code to unlock the Play.com Aston Martin DBR9 Livery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Stevo105 wrote: »
      • Drift cars Enter "TUN58396" as a code to unlock drift cars.
        Stage 1 classic muscle cars Enter "MUS59279" as a code to unlock the Stage 1 classic muscle cars.
        Buchbinder 320si Livery Enter "F93857372" as a code to unlock the Buchbinder 320si Livery.
        GameStation BMW 320si Livery Enter "G29782655" as a code to unlock the GameStation BMW 320si Livery.
        Micromania Pagani Zonda R Livery Enter "M38572343" as a code to unlock the Micromania Pagani Zonda R Livery.
        Play.com Aston Martin DBR9 Livery Enter "P47203845" as a code to unlock the Play.com Aston Martin DBR9 Livery.
      Thanks but thats just the cheats. I'm talking about the DLC code for the 8-ball pack DLC, which contains 8 extra cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Stevo105

sorry mate... I know its on Xbox live and Playstation Network via download. Not sure about PC
      If you are playing the game on the Microsoft made Xbox 360, you need to get ready to spend 800 Microsoft Points for the DLC, while those using a PlayStation 3 will have to pay no less than 7.99 Euros for the 8 Ball pack to get their racing fix

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Stevo105 wrote: »
      sorry mate... I know its on Xbox live and Playstation Network via download. Not sure about PC
      If you are playing the game on the Microsoft made Xbox 360, you need to get ready to spend 800 Microsoft Points for the DLC, while those using a PlayStation 3 will have to pay no less than 7.99 Euros for the 8 Ball pack to get their racing fix
      I know that. The reloaded version is ment to have the dlc in it.

Advertisement