Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Friday (11/5/12)

Options
  • 08-05-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Hi, i'm getting married this Friday in Galway city. i usually watch MT Craniums daily forecasts religiously and I also use www.windguru.cz. I find them both pretty useful. However, windguru are saying that there will be little or no cloud cover and no rain on Friday.
    Can any of the experts on here give a better idea of what this Friday might be like?

Thanks!

D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Congratulations.

A lot of uncertainty regarding conditions towards the end of the week due to a complex system moving up from the SW but at this early stage it looks as if Friday might be a fair, if cool & breezy day with a chance of a shower or 2. Best stay in tune with MT's forecasts over the next few days though as a lot could change. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭secman

Donnie,

Forecast for Friday will be very good, as weeks go by not as good, as years go by definitley gloomier and as decades go by ..................well you can always remenmber the sunny days of old !!

Only messing , best of luck

Secman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

Met Eireann

Friday : Another cold day on Friday but there will be good sunny spells and good drying conditions. Scattered showers will occur also some heavy with hail in the morning and early afternoon but the showers will die away during the afternoon. Highest temperatures only 9 to 13 degrees in a fresh and gusty northwest wind easing during the afternoon. Cold and dry Friday night with clear spells. Lowest temperatures zero to plus 3 degrees with a sharp frost in places.

$(KGrHqF,!h8E1K1FyoQ4BNgWdM(hm!~~_35.JPG

:D:D:D:D:D

All the best, should best fairly good in the west.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement