Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Therapists From The Red Door Wheaton Hall (Martina & Stacey) Where Are They Now?

Options
  • 08-05-2012 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭

Mrs ox asked me to ask the question...
    Two therapists (Martina & Stacey) recently left The Red Door Salon in Wheaton Hall.
    Does anyone know where they're working now as she'd like to book some treatments with them.

CPL 593H

Comments

Hey did you ever find out where martina went? I asked on their Facebook page but didn't get a reply. I haven't found someone iv liked since martina!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

No, no luck.
    Haven't heard anything.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Is Stacey the same Stacey that has opened her own place at the Market? Beauty dolls is what it's called it's on Facebook

I asked in the red door about martina one of the girls said shes out in Arden but doesn't know which beauticians

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

PinkFly wrote: »
    Is Stacey the same Stacey that has opened her own place at the Market? Beauty dolls is what it's called it's on Facebook

It is, thanks!

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
Advertisement