Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Short life Vs Long Boring life

• 08-05-2012 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

been thinking about this for last few days. On Sun night I took ecstasy for the first time and it was the most insane and amazing and best experience of my life. It paled the rest of my life experiences into total insignificance and made me ask this:

why do we strive for so much in life that really isn't that worth it (i.e. career, material stuff) when we could be more reckless and have a good ten years (i.e taking lots of drugs, no planning for the future) and probably dying then if / when the body packs up (i.e. 10 years).

The more I keep thinking about this the more I feel it makes sense. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

MOD COMMENT:
    Please read the boards.ie Terms of Use guidelines before thinking about posting material that may encourage the use of such substances as "ecstasy."

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement