Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube for Business

Options
  • 08-05-2012 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hello,

Curious to know if it's just me or whether the method of setting up a business youtube channel hase changed? Or if it is still even possible?

I have already done this in the past and have a business YouTube channel for a site but now when I try to do the same for another website all I seem to be able to do is create a personal channel.

This seemed really easy the last time I did it :o (over a year ago). Any blog post / youtube vid I come across is saying to enter a "username" but this field seems to be gone from the current youtube create account page as it asks for an "@gmail.com" username...

Could someone who is in the know direct me to an up-to-date version of how to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Educate

Educate wrote: »
    Hello,

Curious to know if it's just me or whether the method of setting up a business youtube channel hase changed? Or if it is still even possible?

I have already done this in the past and have a business YouTube channel for a site but now when I try to do the same for another website all I seem to be able to do is create a personal channel.

This seemed really easy the last time I did it :o (over a year ago). Any blog post / youtube vid I come across is saying to enter a "username" but this field seems to be gone from the current youtube create account page as it asks for an "@gmail.com" username...

Could someone who is in the know direct me to an up-to-date version of how to do this?

Nevermind, I got it sorted.

For the record...I'm an eegit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭LifeBeginsAt40

Lol

Advertisement