Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice on Selling a Verizon iPhone

• 08-05-2012 9:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭

I have a friend who's moved back to Ireland from America, with a Verizon iPhone 4. The contract has been legitimately cancelled so the phone is not blacklisted. It's of no use to him so he needs to sell it. I've advised him to look at the angle of selling it here to someone emigrating or perhaps going on a J1. The trouble with that is, anyone here has to take him at it word that it'll work over there.

It seems that it's fairly easy for an existing Verizon customer to active an legit second hand phone, but what about a new customer? Can you get a plan (no point in calling it sim only whe they don't use sims) and marry a phone to it?

Or should he just sell it online and ship it out?

Mods, in case you think it's an attempt to sell, it's not. I merely seek advise on being as upfront, open and factually correct in an ad.

Advertisement