Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bath in need of help!

• 08-05-2012 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

My mam sprayed the bath with cleaning stuff (not sure of the exact product) but one that you leave on for a few mins then clean off.
    Only thing is she forgot about it and its left streaks on the bath. Its a green colour so the streaks look like scum or hard on dirt.
    She tried a few other things like bleach and Cilit Bang and some others but cannont get rid of it.

Can anyone recommend anything that might work?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

My mam sprayed the bath with cleaning stuff (not sure of the exact product) but one that you leave on for a few mins then clean off.
    Only thing is she forgot about it and its left streaks on the bath. Its a green colour so the streaks look like scum or hard on dirt.
    She tried a few other things like bleach and Cilit Bang and some others but cannont get rid of it.

Can anyone recommend anything that might work?

Neat Vinegar and a green scrubbing pad..

I use it to remove heavy marine salt built up and scale from my marine tank equipement.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 sloping_fungus

Thanks, will try it out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

The bath is stained. I am guessing its acrylic. I would not use vinager with a green scrubber as the green usually runs. Vinager is acidic. It might not work but you have nothing to loose. Just clean it off after.

Try use a white scrubber

Advertisement