Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christianity ban

Options
  • 08-05-2012 10:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,142 ✭✭✭

banned for posting something which pointed out the fact that 1937 Irish constitution was not the Irish free state constitution.

PDN banned me for posting that out in a thread and claimed that somehow i was ignoring an in thread warning.

i cant see how pointing out anything about the Irish constitution is ignoring a mod instruction in a thread?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

No ISAW, you were not banned for that. I'm going to keep this very simple.
    • You were warned many time that if you continued to cause this much work for the Mods you would be banned, and you were.
    • You were warned by the CMods that if you still continued to cause this much work for the Mods you would be Cat banned.
    • You were warned by an Admin that if you continued on this way and received another ban strong consideration would be given to a permanent site ban.
    And you went and got banned again.

You have now left us with no option ISAW but to make good on that warning. Your ban has been upgraded to a Permanent Site ban

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement