Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Can I Get Lead Flashing - 3 Metre Roll

• 08-05-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

I need to replace some lead flashing on my chimney. Small Damp patch has formed on the ceiling in two rooms either side of the chimney.

The width I would need would be a minimum of 350mm. I have found some in one builders providers near me here in Galway, but its only available there in six metre rolls of 390mm width - The width is fine but a 3 Metre roll would be more than enough for what I need.

Does anyone have an idea where I might get a 3 Metre 350 -390mm Roll and any idea of a reasonable price to pay for it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭sky6

Try a scrap merchant, they usually have some and will generally sell you what you want.

Advertisement