Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Accommodation

• 08-05-2012 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey guys,
    I think living in a rent house near the UL is the cheapest option, but sometimes we don't know anyone to share with, or we need a housemate or something similar.
    That's why I've created this post. I start:

I'm Raquel, 20, from Spain and I study translation and interpreting studies (English, German and Italian). Next year (2012/2013) I'll be an incoming student at UL and I'm looking for some accommodation. I've found some interesting houses, but I need house mates.
    I don't mind to complete a house or to look for one new if some of us keep together.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Raquelsp

Does anybody know where to post these kind of advertisement? :) Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

you can contact the accomodation office in UL they may be able to sort you out, other than that you can just look up the castletroy/monaleen area on Daft.ie and just rent one room in the house and you wont need to find room mates at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 djbraveheart

i have the same question. What are you best accomodation opportunities for international students? can you recommend us some

• Registered Users Posts: 18 djbraveheart

i am looking for a house share or some homemates to rent one contact me lol

Advertisement