Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Yeah, the private one is the main one used now.
    Too many randomers using the other one who would never talk and just sit there listening so we moved to the private one so said users wouldn't hear our camp location.

Can you PM me the details of the private one, out on my own in the middle of nowhere, I can try make it to cherno

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

eurofoxy wrote: »
    got my gear back anyhow...i think i had you in my sights but was not sure...were you on the roof top opposite me?
    i only had the 1 mag so didn't bother...thanks for not looting my corpse..

Wasn't me. I'm not even in the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Can you PM me the details of the private one, out on my own in the middle of nowhere, I can try make it to cherno

Any chance of the details also? Just got a headset set up this morning. Will be about later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

As in some loot has more of a chance of spawning in a certain type of building and some will only spawn in certain buildings.
    Explains why you never find NVGs or M4A1s down in Cherno.

I got an M4A1 in Cherno yesterday in the firestation, first time I've ever seen one.

I got an M4A1 in Cherno yesterday in the firestation, first time I've ever seen one.

Forgot about the firestation, thats one of the buildings that has the chance to spawn the good weapons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

Server might need a restart to get time fixed? should be bright by now but tis still dark and our watchs say around 1am.

Don't restart the server for a few minutes please.

So my food thing was flashing so I decided I needed to enter Cherno, I did.
    A zombie saw me, and hit me and I got trapped on a fence. I ran to the grocery store whilst bleeding because I didn't have any bandages, not a single bandage in the grocery store. But then luckily my bleeding stopped at 1500. So I looked for food, none in the grocery store, none in two cafes, none in the church.

So I just stood there, saluting and waited to die.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Why can't someone head to you with supplies?

Alyxm was the only other person there and he didn't have any bandages or food either.
    I'm dead now anyway, I'm trying to respawn in Cherno to get it back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Guys what are the chances of Arma being in the steam sale next week? I've been dying to play this for weeks but money is tight at the moment and I couldn't justify buying the game for a mod (I know it's probably well worth it).

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Big Knox wrote: »
    Guys what are the chances of Arma being in the steam sale next week? I've been dying to play this for weeks but money is tight at the moment and I couldn't justify buying the game for a mod (I know it's probably well worth it).
    Steam sale will be starting over the next week and while the game may not be in the daily deals it will most likely get at least a 15% discount.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd be surprised to see it in the sale to be honest. People are still buying it at the current price, and it probably doesn't make much sense to lower it. Maybe a small discount, but not the usual €4.99/€9.99

May / May not go on sale. Regardless - it's starting tomorrow and won't run much over a week to 10 days so just wait it out,the game will still be here when the sale is over if it doesn't drop in price.

Apologies to the two people I murdered last night near the northern Barn in Cherno, I had just been shot at and I presumed it was you. Afterwards when I thought about it you were on the wrong side of the Barn and I'm a bad person. If it is any conciliation - I didn't benefit from any of your stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

May / May not go on sale. Regardless - it's starting tomorrow and won't run much over a week to 10 days so just wait it out,the game will still be here when the sale is over if it doesn't drop in price.

Apologies to the two people I murdered last night near the northern Barn in Cherno, I had just been shot at and I presumed it was you. Afterwards when I thought about it you were on the wrong side of the Barn and I'm a bad person. If it is any conciliation - I didn't benefit from any of your stuff.

DayZ: Barn Dance of Death

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Whoever the guy was that i killed in the barn it wasn't my fault.
    You where lying there motionless and instead of killing you i just checked your
    Alice pack instead.

Now when i seen all the goodies you had and the Crossbow with one arrow beside you....... Well the rest is history.

Regardless - it's starting tomorrow

Source?
    Isn't on the Steam website yet.

Source?
    Isn't on the Steam website yet.

I'm just going by the steam forum, I'm not searching through the forum for the thread but someone who reliably called the dates for the last couple indicated the last Thursday in June.

Apologies if this turns out to be incorrect.

* [NEW] Set Bear Traps that break player and infected legs, kills animals, when activated

:D

If you see a dude running around elektro with a hatchet. Don't kill me please. I have nothing :p

• Advertisement

Scratch that. Crowbar now. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

SgtBob wrote: »
    Scratch that. Crowbar now. Lol

get him :D

Going to be on later please don't kill me either i am really struggling to get anywhere in it. I do have a hatchet so i think ill go live in the woods and chop trees.

I'm called BSB in it. You will likely see BSB got killed in the bottom left of your screen a lot. !

I'm generally friendly. Lol. Depending...

Dang :( Sniper in Elektro

• Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

How do I change my ingame name? Its stuck as "user"

MadYaker wrote: »
    How do I change my ingame name? Its stuck as "user"

In the main menu, there is a player or profile menu

• Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Who just killed my by the airfield :( I had only spawned a few minutes ago and had absolutely nothing on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

if I chance my name, will I lose my character and re-spawn?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

if I chance my name, will I lose my character and re-spawn?

No.

• Advertisement

Nice one Liam :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement