Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

Anyone fancy an epic battle?

we're ready and coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

we're ready and coming.

Where and when? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Where and when? :)

oh dont worry about that :) we've been hunting for quite some time and have a good few places to ambush the regular boards lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

oh dont worry about that :) we've been hunting for quite some time and have a good few places to [spolier]ambush[/spoiler] the regular boards lads :)
    Talk is cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I would actually love to organize a hatchet only fight, would look hilarious.

• Advertisement

I call bluff.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

we're ready and coming.

Only if it's hand to hand. I got nothing :D

villian, our team name, [anti-boards] is only a tag for fun. were taking that name to challenge ye, not cause trouble on server.

Getting banned over in game names?

Sad and scared fags

we're only trying to create some fun on ye'r server..........................................

Sad and scared fags

we're only trying to create some fun on ye'r server..........................................
    No-one was banned???

• Advertisement

Sad and scared fags

Nobody banned you.

And we'll happily "battle" yous, I'm sure we outnumber yous by at least 10 people.

Nobody banned you.

And we'll happily "battle" yous, I'm sure we outnumber yous by at least 10 people.

Ye are trying to :P

only 10 people? Game on!

yous? :p

ah so your from dublin........

anyway, was only responding to the private msg sent in game about causing trouble etc.

we've been playing here for some time, and we decided since boards lads seem to gang up on everyone else, (vehicle hogging etc) we decided to form a group to finally show ye guys, times be a changing :)

anyway, was only responding to the private msg sent in game about causing trouble etc.

we've been playing here for some time, and we decided since boards lads seem to gang up on everyone else, (vehicle hogging etc) we decided to form a group to finally show ye guys, times be a changing :)

Not from Dublin, buy seeing as ye isn't an actual word I figured it fitted better.

And I said at least 10, I'd guess 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

I feel drawn to the Dark Side! Must..Resist...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

how do you stop shaking? I had to hatchet a zombie and have been shaking like a little girl ever since.

how do you stop shaking? I had to hatchet a zombie and have been shaking like a little girl ever since.

Painkillers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Just take some painkillers and it will go away.

Painkillers I think

Well your response was more apt and mature than calling people fags!!

• Advertisement

Dang no pain killers, hiding in the woods now I got mad lost was running for ages then found this creepy old ruin of a house stopped and was looking around could just hear my own heavy breathing it was like something out of the Blair witch :D

Getting sick of all the barbed wire though the only places you can enter some clown has put barbs or tank stopper in the entrance.

Does stuff de spawn? If i stash some things in a house provided someone else doesnt take them will they stay if I get killed?

Villain wrote: »
    Well your response was more apt and mature than calling people fags!!

You'll have to ignore him im afraid. he's mentally unstable.

You'll have to ignore him im afraid. he's mentally unstable.

too much dayz :D

must eat boards.ie folks brains........ .. ..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Why are atvs so hard to drive?? I tried to drive one and it just fell over. And now i cant turn it upright.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

MadYaker wrote: »
    Why are atvs so hard to drive?? I tried to drive one and it just fell over. And now i cant turn it upright.

What ever you do, dont stay on it when it overturns,,,it ends badly - been there done that.

Once it flips, thats it done, unless you can get somebody to try and push it over with another vehicle.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

Does stuff de spawn? If i stash some things in a house provided someone else doesnt take them will they stay if I get killed?

A few days ago I dropped an empty water bottle by a tree, passed that same tree several hours later and it was still there.

Usually any dropped item will despawn after 10 or 15mins, but lately they seem to be staying alot longer.

If you have a toolbox your ment to be able to remove the wire fence, but cant confirm this.

Yea I heard that about the tool box but the one time i found one I was killed pretty soon afterwards.

Lasted ages tonight longest yet mainly because i found a castle and sat on top of it! Had to move off for some pain killers. Got some took one touch from a zombie got knocked out then instead of waking up I just died :(

I have a toolbox but can't figure it out.

I have a toolbox but haven't figured it out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I've appointed myself lighthouse keeper at Cap Golova.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement