Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

being civil is also being able to take a slagging, shrug it off and get over it.
    not reporting them and getting them a 3 week ban.

Which is exactly what we did...
    Who said anyone reported the post, perhaps he was just browsing the thread and saw someone calling us "sad and scared fags" which is not some slight slagging as you call it.

We're perfectly okay with you guys ambushing us, it was fun for us as well. We can get it all back. I think ye have this image of us in your heads that we are all crying now over it, not really. We were all laughing after it happened.

Lets just leave it at that, it was well played from ye, and we all got some laughs from it. See yous again in the future hopefully. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Benzino wrote: »
    Hmm, says it's down for me

Says you just disconnected from it :confused:

other lads may have restarted it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Which is exactly what we did...
    Who said anyone reported the post, perhaps he was just browsing the thread and saw someone calling us "sad and scared fags" which is not some slight slagging as you call it.

We're perfectly okay with you guys ambushing us, it was fun for us as well. We can get it all back. I think ye have this image of us in your heads that we are all crying now over it, not really. We were all laughing after it happened.

as were we. but to find our friend got banned for a comment over a slagging on boards, tends to piss some people off.

maybe we over-reacted, maybe not. either way, its done. forget it, lets get back to the game and have some more laugh's.

as we see it, its your turn to make the next move :)

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭ShaneScouse

some server i was on froze had to atF4 eventually, now when i try get into any server says incorrect server side addon, any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

lol cheers for the ban lift,

I was only trying to rev the lads up for a battle :)

Alls fair in love and zombies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Unavailable

Black screen white writing server running a different version?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Says you just disconnected from it :confused:

other lads may have restarted it.

Yeah, something has changed, saying server side version is incorrect and won't let me play now.

The last time I was on I was right next to a map, but I couldn't pick it up, was clicking it like mad but nothing happened. So I thought I would log out and back in to see if that would fix the issue, but now I can't get in at all. A bit antsy, first time I've found a map :D

as were we. but to find our friend got banned for a comment over a slagging on boards, tends to piss some people off.

maybe we over-reacted, maybe not. either way, its done. forget it, lets get back to the game and have some more laugh's.

as we see it, its your turn to make the next move :)

Umm just to be clear being banned on boards is for being a dick on boards, being banned from the server which is highly unlikely as we bound to a set of rules is completley seperate.

ie we dont dictate boards and they dont dictate the server.

I said said "pisstake" as i seen nothing wrong but maybe there was a deleted post that i didnt see cos im not a mod on here.

So to re iterate boards website and boards server are seperate.

You can donate to keep both running via subscription here or PM Villain for paypal details.

Black screen white writing server running a different version?

Getting the same :(

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Maybe updating to 1.7.2. Six launcher says status unknown. Hmm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

This game is class! Fare play lads you did us well. I thought i might survive and was bandaging myself in the barn and BANG dead :( I miss my DMR

• Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

I have arma 2 and looking to get a copy of operation warhead in dublin tomorrow. Anyone know of any places that have it in stock?

To well this game is class, so good when fight like that happens, just intense cause of the one bullet kill , perfect turf war game ;)

HE`S IN THE BUSH -

There`s bushes everywhere :(

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

HE`S IN THE BUSH -

There`s bushes everywhere :(
    The bush next to the tree's. The green ones.

I have arma 2 and looking to get a copy of operation warhead in dublin tomorrow. Anyone know of any places that have it in stock?

get it online, you be doing well to find it in a any game store considering its 2 years old and a dirty pc game

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭plasticman3327

Best fun I have had in a long time on a game, reminded me of PVP in Eve Online.

Sadly I got none of the murders :(

Look forward to the next one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

Yeah was nicely played lads we really should of had more of us watching out. Lesson learned there anyway was tense stuff ha enjoy my nv goggles! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

IgsTer wrote: »
    Yeah was nicely played lads we really should of had more of us watching out. Lesson learned there anyway was tense stuff ha enjoy my nv goggles! :(

Unavailable got them NV's. we so happy for the vehicle. been playing this for a week / 2 weeks and aint had a chance to get one. Unavailable almost had one fully repaired, but the server we were in restarted and it vanished.

gg wp. cant wait for the retaliation :)

lol , havent got a chance to use them, i did wear them for a min but in the day time it looks like im looking down the incridible hulks japs eye XD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Sorry to the guys in starry,but your mp5 sd and other gear went to good use :)

Also,fair play to the lads,taking out that many isn't something to be sniffed at.

Glad i wasnt on lol

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Aar0n

So finally got in game there after those problems and everything, vehicles and tents, are all gone. no trace. You can call us the homeless boys now.

edit: and my inventory has 9 jerry cans, so looks like I lost everything.

I have hope that everything re appears after a restart or something. This happen to anyone else?

noooooooooo that means the truck we nicked is probably gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Man the lee Enfield has nothing on the m24 for attracting Z's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

noooooooooo that means the truck we nicked is probably gone :(

nooooo. that means the truck we planned to nick back is probably gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭irishmadboy

dan_ep82 wrote: »
    Sorry to the guys in starry,but your mp5 sd and other gear went to good use :)

Also,fair play to the lads,taking out that many isn't something to be sniffed at.

Glad i wasnt on lol
    That was me and my friends. "Andrew" is my IGN.
    You guys screwed us up bad :o Enjoy the MP5 I know I did for about 10 minutes before I got shot =(.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Came on earlier but it was dark so went off.Hadn't a clue what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

This game is annoying sometimes. I was doing really well, I had an ak47 and loads of ammo, food and plenty of bandages. I was at the airfield outside cherno and i tried to climb a small watch tower but its designed so badly that you can't actually get into the top so when you get to the top of the ladder you just fall back down again and brake your leg. F*cking retarded :mad: So now im in the airfield with a broken and sever bloodloss and all the progress i made in the last 2 hours was for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

A funny video

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭plasticman3327

Whoever killed 2 of us near the apartments in Berizino well played. No idea where it even came from!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement