Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Baz5789

does your tent disappear when you logoff?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭AntiAntiBoardz

Whoever killed 2 of us near the apartments in Berizino well played. No idea where it even came from!

Hey man.
    Been dying for an m24! Appreciated! ;) Nah to be honest you were surrounded. We'd been watching you a while. Love the "Anti-Boards" theme though!

In a totally unrelated matter:

WantToTrade:
    • Slightly used/bloodied M249.
    • Only one previous owner.
    • In good working order.
    • C/w: 1 Clip + bloody finger of past owner thrown in for free.

No timewasterz please only serious offers considered. Can't travel but can accomodate.

*This post has no affiliation with the boards DayZ clan*

Mess with the best, die like the rest.

-=14K2K12=-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

shiiit.. now there's boards, anti-boards and now anti-anti-boards....

too many factions... :p

shiiit.. now there's boards, anti-boards and now anti-anti-boards....

too many factions... :p

We're anti-everyone....

eSX5q.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Who wants to set up an anti-faction group , pro-anti-anti-boards ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

We're anti-everyone....

eSX5q.gif

You stole my idea, I suggested we all change our clan tag to AntiAntiBoards. :p

Any news on that Ural? Did it actually disappear?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ghetto Cornetto

First night on, absolutely phenomenal game. Well done lads, you guys make for some tense moments. Will be making a trek to one of the castles tomorrow. :)

You stole my idea, I suggested we all change our clan tag to AntiAntiBoards. :p

I wouldn't know about that.

Like I said though the "antiantiboards" was just appropriate based on tonight's events.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

We went looking for the tents that are set up near the air field and they were gone, so it was safe to assume the ural was gone too. We never went back for it, so finders keepers. Its got a lot of **** still in it though!

Will be making a trek to one of the castles tomorrow. :)

We`ll be waiting!

we are at ALL THE CASTLES!

• Advertisement

Actually, Fair play to everyone in the battle for not logging out when the **** hit the fan!

true gents :)

Actually, Fair play to everyone in the battle for not logging out when the **** hit the fan!

Great to hear that, lots of it going on. I was attacked near Cherno last night and had 2 Pulp Fiction moments where I managed not to get hit. The first person I one shot while they reloaded.

The second person I hit but they got behind a tree and logged out. Was annoyed by that one as they engaged first.

Last person I shot at first as they were pointing a scoped rifle in my direction, they ran into a house which I lobbed a grenade into. Needless to say when I went into investigate they had logged out.

I now have 8 murders since the weekend and I'm playing with the intention of grouping not griefing. Game is a total deathmatch, if you haven't made arrangements offline then usually people just shoot at you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

People who disconnect to avoid death from PVP get banned so we all behave :D

We went looking for the tents that are set up near the air field and they were gone, so it was safe to assume the ural was gone too. We never went back for it, so finders keepers. Its got a lot of **** still in it though!

Vehicles and Tents aren't really related.
    We've had tents disappear whilst vehicles have stayed, and vehicles disappear while tents stay.

Can't just let a truck like that; full of all of that, go to waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Christ looks like a lot has changed since I went away!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Isn't it something like if a character sets up a tent and dies, the tents that particular person sets up disappears after about 2 days? Maybe that's why tents disappear as alot of people die in the game anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

That was me and my friends. "Andrew" is my IGN.
    You guys screwed us up bad :o Enjoy the MP5 I know I did for about 10 minutes before I got shot =(.

Ah it wasn't me using it,I had my gear already but the others had sweet f all after the debacle,i was just keeping an eye out :)

Yeah, we threw away the MP5 because its a piece of ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Cheers man!! haha! You on this too?

going to get it over the weekend,..sounds awesome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Davabo

Anybody playing now?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

I'll be on in the next hour or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

just killed a sniper in cherno.. relieved him of his 50 cal, nag,gps,and map..funny thing the map had a load of dave is a fag references...also called the church father teds gaf...must be some one here...also had some other locations marked but not too bother about them...

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

eurofoxy wrote: »
    just killed a sniper in cherno.. relieved him of his 50 cal, nag,gps,and map..funny thing the map had a load of dave is a fag references...also called the church father teds gaf...must be some one here...also had some other locations marked but not too bother about them...

Thanks, think he got me yesterday while I was skirting the forest outside of Cherno. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Lacoona

Villain wrote: »
    People who disconnect to avoid death from PVP get banned so we all behave :D

That is awesome to hear! Every time I've been in a fire fight, my attitude is "they die, or I die"... Unfortunately most people log out... pisses me off.

Lacoona wrote: »
    That is awesome to hear! Every time I've been in a fire fight, my attitude is "they die, or I die"... Unfortunately most people log out... pisses me off.

Ah, you can't blame the poor guys.. Sure isn't it very easy to mistake the strafe key for ESC and Abort. LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

SgtBob wrote: »
    Ah, you can't blame the poor guys.. Sure isn't it very easy to mistake the strafe key for ESC and Abort. LOL :D

Alt F4 is the chosen disconnect keys.

Just re iterate we will ban anyone doing this and you can piss and moan about it on the official forum all you want.

And its very easy to check on a server with RDP.

SgtBob wrote: »
    Thanks, think he got me yesterday while I was skirting the forest outside of Cherno. :p

If that was north east of Cherno near one of the barns and you were carrying a rifle that was me. Someone had been shooting at me and I thought it was you.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Fussgangerzone

Lacoona wrote: »

I got kicked to death to death by zombies in a stairs-glitch related cluster**** last night. I never even thought about disconnecting, finding myself setting my assault rifle to full auto and spraying the ****ers until I died.

Now I'm looking forward to the struggle of gearing up again, and I love it. If death wasn't a constant danger in the game, it wouldn't be as enjoyable. I think I'm going to play on a server other than the boards one as well, until I'm respectably tooled up.

Co-operating with trusted allies is great, but the trust-paranoia game of co-operating with someone who might be about to blow your head off needs to be savoured, especially since this will only be my second "start with a torch" life.

Flippin love this game.

If that was north east of Cherno near one of the barns and you were carrying a rifle that was me. Someone had been shooting at me and I thought it was you.

Lol, Yeah I had an AK, not sure about the barns, saw movement on a tall building then the bullets came. :P

• Advertisement

We`ll go back and check on the van so today at some stage just to make sure. Need to get to that side of the map anyways :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement