Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

Just doing that now lol

It's been a real pain to get this going :(

Hopefully this six launcher sorts me out

P.S. thanks a million for all your help deadeye :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

Just doing that now lol

It's been a real pain to get this going :(

Hopefully this six launcher sorts me out

P.S. thanks a million for all your help deadeye :D

that will sort everything out man np. Just start six launcher hit verify then launch. After that i had a little prob in game.. so i i just closed six launcher after i start the game.....GL with it man..........np.......................
    ps..i play as "spacecadet187"

Doing something here now, i'll be playing as "tyledogg" hopefully see you around LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 758 ✭✭✭platinums

just as I feared, my tent was empty..... so unless someone came across a tent wiht a SD CC0 and some GPS's/NVG's down south yesterday I'd say the server reboot must have wiped them..

Im never trusting a tent again,

Doing something here now, i'll be playing as "tyledogg" hopefully see you around LOL

snd man, not a prob. enjoy! and be carefull, stary sobor is prob the most dangerous place on the map!

IF YOU GO TO STARY SOBER YOUR GUNNA HAVE A BAD TIME!

• Advertisement

I got on but got kicked straight away :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Anyone having issues with severe graphics glitches? Usually the type that occur when barbed wire is laid down, it's making it pretty unplayable as I can't see anything when entering certain areas.

I was in Stary and couldn't see a thing, server hopped a few times and the had the same problem on 3 different servers. Hope they take it out in the next patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

I got on but got kicked straight away :(

That's happens sometimes since the previous update. Just try again once or twice and see if you still have the problem. It should run pretty smoothly through Six Launcher.

Anyone having issues with severe graphics glitches? Usually the type that occur when barbed wire is laid down, it's making it pretty unplayable as I can't see anything when entering certain areas.

I was in Stary and couldn't see a thing, server hopped a few times and the had the same problem on 3 different servers. Hope they take it out in the next patch.

Yeah it's a bug/glitch that should be fixed in the near future. Seems to be at Stary Sobor military camp and NW Airfield. Very annoying to look at.

hmm, seen "tyledogg was killed" ingame, lol, you only just got in but you probably lasted longer than i did on my first go...

I think someone said the a new update is gunna be tomorrow!...not 100% about this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JTER

Is there some list we gotta put our names on so that we dont get kicked?

JTER wrote: »
    Is there some list we gotta put our names on so that we dont get kicked?

only if you were on today when it got hacked,i think!...

Okay, well whoever kicked me saved me from getting killed, so thanks but otherwise it has been annoying today. Kicked about 4 or 5 times.

I barely knew how to update the game let alone hack it!

aye, sound was working so fired my gun a few times and about 10 zombies came after me haha

Trying to get back on now, but keeps crashing grr

3rd time lucky now!

What's the easiest way of working out your current location?

I got back in :D Lets do this lol

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭therealwillie

nothing more annoying than getting killed and having no idea where your enemy was... i even scanned the area with my l85. 16 days alive, bout 40 hours + gameplay.. feck it, enjoy the gear dude

aye, sound was working so fired my gun a few times and about 10 zombies came after me haha

Trying to get back on now, but keeps crashing grr

3rd time lucky now!

What's the easiest way of working out your current location?

I got back in :D Lets do this lol

TBH no easy way of finding out where you are without a GPS, soon you will be familiar with places......run till you find a town with sign posts!.....its the best way

Not getting on well at all! Stuck at a powerplant in elektrozavodsk with 3000 blood haha

• Registered Users Posts: 14 meshey

platinums wrote: »
    just as I feared, my tent was empty..... so unless someone came across a tent wiht a SD CC0 and some GPS's/NVG's down south yesterday I'd say the server reboot must have wiped them..

Im never trusting a tent again,

Did you get those items off of my dead corpse? I lost those very things yesterday so if that was you... owned :D

meshey wrote: »
    Did you get those items off of my dead corpse? I lost those very things yesterday so if that was you... owned :D

I shot a man in Ren...oh err, electro, behind the church I was very pleased as only had akm which actually is not a bad shooter

-Edit ,android swype autotype stupidity.

First human interaction tonight, first me and some guy trained about 20ish zombies for a kilometer or so, I escaped to a lighthouse but fell off it and broke the auld legs, restarted then got sniped up on tower as I was trying to hide from zombies, enjoy the bandages :p getting the hang of it, the hook is sinking in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

This chopper is op.

Have basically blown up and crushed every vehicle and tent on the server (keeping the military one's, cause they are quiet fitting)

So many hacked in items, so many NVG's, GPS's, e.t.c So much so that we are not even taking them lol.

Having a few choppers is nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

This chopper is op.

Have basically blown up and crushed every vehicle and tent on the server (keeping the military one's, cause they are quiet fitting)

So many hacked in items, so many NVG's, GPS's, e.t.c So much so that we are not even taking them lol.

What are you on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭conor360

Wrong Dayz version for me

This chopper is op.

Which server? What are you talking about? If you see a hacked in item report it or do something useful because you're nothing making much sense right now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

NOOOO!! Just relieved a sniper of his AS50, M4 CCO SD, L85 (Which I assume was mine from short while ago). Plus a lot of other tasty gear. Then another sniper, presumably his friend, comes after me with a vengeance as I am 500m away in a forest. Zig Zagging all over the shop and he gets me with lucky shot after firing about 10 at and missing. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

SgtBob wrote: »
    NOOOO!! Just relieved a sniper of his AS50, M4 CCO SD, L85 (Which I assume was mine from short while ago). Plus a lot of other tasty gear. Then another sniper, presumably his friend, comes after me with a vengeance as I am 500m away in a forest. Zig Zagging all over the shop and he gets me with lucky shot after firing about 10 at and missing. :(

o/

Right in the back of the head! played.

No no, all my gear belonged to 'ulsterbankfail' after he shot at me first at Rog yesterday, I managed to put him down and get his gear. All your gear went with you when your corpse was hidden a little earlier, unlooted.

nothing more annoying than getting killed and having no idea where your enemy was... i even scanned the area with my l85. 16 days alive, bout 40 hours + gameplay.. feck it, enjoy the gear dude

16 days is impressive! I'm on my most days atm, 7, and I'm pretty happy with that. I've not been hiding away but I've not really bumped into anyone in ages. I'm geared to the last, have just under 100 Z kills, 1 murder and 2 bandit kills, and that was from day 0.

What's the highest day count some of you other guys have reached? I'd be interested in knowing that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

na i killed you with a lee enfield looked at your gear decided i love my lee enfield then hid your body with most of your stuff still on it including your guns and ammo.

and so my lee enfield challenge goes on if you find a player loaded down with tin cans that was me

testicle wrote: »
    What are you on about?

Owning a heli ofcourse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Owning a heli ofcourse.

If you read the posts the hacker simply transported all the players to the NW to "Fight to the death" in a mad max type idea.

He didn't blow up vehicles or spawn a chopper and add to that your banned from the server I don't think it was you. In short,your ruse failed:D

Never-Go-Full-Retard.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Eggy Baby!

Damn just started playing this and I have to say, it's one of the most bleak and harrowing games I've ever played.

Was walking through the wilderness, got chased by two zombies, lost 'em (hills are their weakness), saw a town in the distance, identified it as Stary Sobor immediately from 500M away, avoided it, came across a barn, snuck in past some zombies, picked up some supplies, went off again and then I came to some woods.

Was watching a solitary zombie 600M away when suddenly, a rifle crack. I hit the dirt. There was a tool hiding in a bush with a CZ firing at me. Started to crawl away, using a ridge as cover. Another guy popped out from behind the bush with an AKM. I tried to roll behind some trees but I got shot. The end.

Haha loved it!

And is there a boards server?

Grim. wrote: »
    na i killed you with a lee enfield looked at your gear decided i love my lee enfield then hid your body with most of your stuff still on it including your guns and ammo.

and so my lee enfield challenge goes on if you find a player loaded down with tin cans that was me

Ah, wasn't sure, but thought I heard someone around the outside of the wall. :p

Lucutus wrote: »
    o/

Right in the back of the head! played.

No no, all my gear belonged to 'ulsterbankfail' after he shot at me first at Rog yesterday, I managed to put him down and get his gear. All your gear went with you when your corpse was hidden a little earlier, unlooted.

Man how many shots did you take? Thought I was gonna get away. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Man how many shots did you take? Thought I was gonna get away. :rolleyes:

lol, a fair few, enough to lead you right over. My range wasn't zero'ed right at all! After you crept up on me though, I'd say you were killed by another sniper who took out a few of us on that hill. We reckon he was on the other hill just west of that position.

gg's at elektro, everyone who was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭AntiAntiBoardz

Any chance of turning off fog and rain? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

LOL

epMvo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

Eggy Baby! wrote: »
    And is there a boards server?

Yeah, there's a Boards server.

Just type "Boards" into the search function on the Multiplayer screen.

It should be the only server to pop up.

dan_ep82 wrote: »
    If you read the posts the hacker simply transported all the players to the NW to "Fight to the death" in a mad max type idea.

He didn't blow up vehicles or spawn a chopper and add to that your banned from the server I don't think it was you. In short,your ruse failed:D

What the **** are you talking about? I'm not reading your lame ass, hacker infested server posts.

Im talking about MY chopper. On a different server. Last I checked there is more then one server.

Learn to differentiate between posts

Guess who the retard is?

I think your family knew at birth br0.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SasQuatch88

What the **** are you talking about? I'm not reading your lame ass, hacker infested server posts.

Im talking about MY chopper. On a different server. Last I checked there is more then one server.

Learn to differentiate between posts

Guess who the retard is?

I think your family knew at birth br0.

Grow up man, you didn't specify..
    you obviously didn't make it clear if several people are asking what your on about?

He knew I was banned from boards lol. Logically I cannot be on that server with a chopper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SasQuatch88

I couldn't care less to be honest..
    It's Case in Point, not Point in Case.

Case in Point, not Point in Case.

Cheers :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I doubt anyone would be online right now in here but if you are and you're willing to help. I'm holed up in Staroye right now and I desperately need someone to give me a transfusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

What server are you on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Hey I got the game but my comp doesn't run it the best. If its possible ill give someone my steam login or key if they want it. Silly puter :(

tuxy wrote: »
    What server are you on?

Not on one at the moment, I never play on a specific server and cos I'm in Canada I always get kicked from boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

if you pm me your a steam id or skype or something within the next 10 mins I will help

tuxy wrote: »
    if you pm me your a steam id or skype or something within the next 10 mins I will help

Done and done.

Hey I got the game but my comp doesn't run it the best. If its possible ill give someone my steam login or key if they want it. Silly puter :(

Ive got a friend who wants to play, and would love a free key>! :D

All the same, whats the spec of your PC? maybe we can tweak it to work for you..

Was good to get playing with you and your mate last night! I should be on tonight again for another go if you guys are on.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement