Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Goro

Does anyone want to team up? Kind of boring playing by yourself!

Hi you on Mumble? I havent teamed with anyone yet but as you say it gets boring playing by yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭therealwillie

Goro wrote: »
    Hi you on Mumble? I havent teamed with anyone yet but as you say it gets boring playing by yourself.

Me and a buddy or two of mine are going meetin up with tyler tonight so if you wanna join in thats cool, add me on steam (therealwillie), have told tyler to sort out mumble as thats what we use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I'm on the mumble atm if anyone else wants to team up.

I'll be on in abit :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I keep getting kicked from the boards.ie server. It's not a battle eye kick either :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Im getting a BattlEye kick when ever I try to join the boards server.

says something about a Temp ban.

Cant understand why this is happening. I only got to play on the server twice :confused:

Is that you now on mumble as Kells?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Well I'm not kicking anyone so its either battleye or master ban

Villain wrote: »
    Well I'm not kicking anyone so its either battleye or master ban

How do I go about getting unbanned or even finding out what I was banned for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

How do I go about getting unbanned or even finding out what I was banned for?
    Wandatowell pm me your ingame name. I'll have a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Laviski

tuxy wrote: »
    I keep getting kicked from the boards.ie server. It's not a battle eye kick either :(

ie1 and ie2 you don't get kicked by an admin. you can be banned but that is a bit obvious.

battleeye and ping are the only reasons you will be kicked.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

tuxy wrote: »

If you get a message "you have been kicked" its usually from battleye.

I havent banned anyone since those guys did the thunderdome hack last weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Yeah that's what it was, no problem now :)

Thanks to Chris - Kells on mumble for saving my bacon.

Villain wrote: »
    Wandatowell pm me your ingame name. I'll have a look.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Thanks to Chris - Kells on mumble for saving my bacon.

Was that you at the train station with the broken legs?

Was that you at the train station with the broken legs?

Yeah man thanks for helping me out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 198 ✭✭badbeatcentral

fair play chernoboyz,thought there was only 3 of ye ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 chernoboyz ticos

sure fair play ;) .. we thought we are alone :D and i wanted the ****ing goat :[

hope we meet each other again :cool:;)

Yeah man thanks for helping me out!

No problem, it was Chris that done most the work, I just shot a few zed's. Must update my mumble, sure would be handy having some friendlies around :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 chernoboyz w00dy

omg i had shacking hands like ****
    im allways 100meters behind them, seeing them falling to ground each by each, 10mins later u directly run into me trying to loot ticos :D
    Respect! Getting 3 of 4 Chernoboyz alone, im feeling a bit noob

Haha I just ran a group out of the military camp near SW airport.

I did say "friendly or not" followed by another "Friendly?" and finally "answer or die".

No response = I open up my machine gun.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

I did say "friendly or not" followed by another "Friendly?" and finally "answer or die".

Some people might not have a mic.

Some people might not have a mic.

They can type ;)

Surely one of them could have typed.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

The Chernoboyz are pretty good sports :)

I was wondering why they were dying haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

you sound like a friendly chap

BX 19 wrote: »
    you sound like a friendly chap

Well if your pinned inside a military camp with 4 unknowns wandering around outside with guns then you who fail to respond 3 times. Then you gotta make a decision.

Anyone leave 2 Ghillies in a tent in Stary?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Gave them more of a chance than I would.

Anyone leave 2 Ghillies in a tent in Stary?
    Ha I found a ghillie there!

It's like leaving a tent full of weapons in the middle of Finglas and expecting them all to be there when you get back.

Also I left 2 Ghillies in a well known tent location for weary travelers to enjoy. (Tent in military camp S Sober, get em fast!)

Could it be the Ghillies I left? If so I am surprised they were there that long. Enjoy ;)

rakane01 wrote: »
    ive never ever found a crashed helicopter site on here. any ideas?

They are there. I usually find them when wandering around the wilderness in some far flung area or else when I am on my way north. They are rare enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Head north, behind Starry that area has lots.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rakane01

are there any players up in the north near stary these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Disconnection at 23:51 , was unconcious and about to die, had an AS50 aswell :P

• Advertisement

where were you disconnected scody

He means he was shooting someone and the person dc'ed

he's talking about himself i think?

No he's not.
    I was in a call with him

Found an FN FAL AN/PVS-4 (Night Vision) and a M14 Aim.

I can't decide which to take!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

M14, the fal is useless during the day, you can't turn off the night vision

• Registered Users Posts: 14 meshey

Disconnect at around 23:48 give or take two minutes. Killed Andrew and Shirk, third one DC'd at the same time they died.

Sorry Technique07,It's Chris here.

You killed my friend twice so I had to kill you,I got a bandit kill though so you've been naughty :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29 chernoboyz v1per

hi every time when are not much players on the server i cant find weapons .is this normal (settings?)

Found that out earlier myself.

Sorry Technique07,It's Chris here.

You killed my friend twice so I had to kill you,I got a bandit kill though so you've been naughty :P

lol no problem, I'll tell you what happened. I was in that cafe and removed two fences of wire from the bottom of the stairs and sandbags. I headed up stairs and a guy lying on the ground at the top killed me. I guess he heard me removing the wire and waited.

I respawned at balota and ran all the way back to try and get some of my gear as I had some good lot by then (hadn't died since you and I hung out), and there was another guy there at the top. I said "friendly friendly" and walked up showing I hadn't got a gun but he swung his axe three times at me and missed, so I ran downstairs and found a pistol. I ran back up and shot him to pieces.

I was just finished gathering my loot when ANOTHER guy ran up the stairs. I didn't feel like taking a chance this time and killed him. Once I seen he had a ghillie I kinda felt bad, maybe this guy would have not shot me :( I actually went over to make sure it wasn't you but before I could check I got shot through the back window. I wasn't even thinking about taking cover, I was just worried I'd killed a friendly.

Oh well, this stuff happens I guess :rolleyes:

EDIT: Actually I told the first guy friendly too and I left and checked a few other buildings. When I came back maybe five minutes later he/another guy was at the top of the stairs in a kill position so I shot.

lol no problem, I'll tell you what happened. I was in that cafe and removed two fences of wire from the bottom of the stairs and sandbags. I headed up stairs and a guy lying on the ground at the top killed me. I guess he heard me removing the wire and waited.

I respawned at balota and ran all the way back to try and get some of my gear as I had some good lot by then (hadn't died since you and I hung out), and there was another guy there at the top. I said "friendly friendly" and walked up showing I hadn't got a gun but he swung his axe three times at me and missed, so I ran downstairs and found a pistol. I ran back up and shot him to pieces.

I was just finished gathering my loot when ANOTHER guy ran up the stairs. I didn't feel like taking a chance this time and killed him. Once I seen he had a ghillie I kinda felt bad, maybe this guy would have not shot me :( I actually went over to make sure it wasn't you but before I could check I got shot through the back window. I wasn't even thinking about taking cover, I was just worried I'd killed a friendly.

Oh well, this stuff happens I guess :rolleyes:

EDIT: Actually I told the first guy friendly too and I left and checked a few other buildings. When I came back maybe five minutes later he/another guy was at the top of the stairs in a kill position so I shot.

You had 6 people all converging on you from all possible angles, Chris was the one who took the shot when you killed :P

Mak_United wrote: »
    You had 6 people all converging on you from all possible angles, Chris was the one who took the shot when you killed :P

Lucky I was worried about who I killed then or you'd all have died :P

Lucky I was worried about who I killed then or you'd all have died :P

The person you had killed was killed just before you by the same person, and he also went back to get his stuff I think. Or else he heard some one moving upstairs.

If he had of managed to kill all of us, it would have been christmas day all over for him :P

Mak_United wrote: »
    The person you had killed was killed just before you by the same person, and he also went back to get his stuff I think. Or else he heard some one moving upstairs.

If he had of managed to kill all of us, it would have been christmas day all over for him :P

Yeah minutes before I entered the building I heard gun shots and there was a guy dead on the stairs but standing upright. I can't remember what his name was but that must have been your friend that I killed later. I think it started with an I. How did they get up the stairs with all the fencing is what I was wondering.

This is why I usually stick to Cherno, must friendlier place in my experience.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement