Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Dcully wrote: »
    Jesus someone fancies themself, or maybe watches too many movies? :)

Jesus learn to take a joke.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Jesus learn to take a joke.

Yeah you should LMFAO

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭therealwillie

That is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Confirmation now that DayZ will be developed as a standalone game, almost certainly within the new Arma 3 engine.

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭itchy elbows

was trying to conect to boards server there but its saying i dont have the correct version, yet im able to join other servers, can anyone help, im new to all this mod stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Companion box

Connected to the boards server, spawned in one of the cities, got shot in the head, logged off.

was trying to conect to boards server there but its saying i dont have the correct version, yet im able to join other servers, can anyone help, im new to all this mod stuff

Are you using sixupdater? That may have automatically patched it to a non-compatible patch. I recommend learning to do it manually, 6updater is a pain and causes more trouble than it solves.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SasQuatch88

Your more pain and cause more trouble than you solve.
    Oooooooh Burn..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

lads, im sure this has been covered a hundred times but fook it. wikipedia says the purchase version of the game is required to play this (the arrow addon or something)

can i use the freetoplay version and just install the mod or what?

cheers (in work so cant check games sites for this info)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Goro

copeyhagen wrote: »
    lads, im sure this has been covered a hundred times but fook it. wikipedia says the purchase version of the game is required to play this (the arrow addon or something)

No you need Arma2 with Operation Arrowhead (must be bought).

You can buy the covert operations pack (Arma2 + Operation Arrowhead) with everything you need. Then just download 6 launcher and install the mod using it.

copeyhagen wrote: »

You can use the free to play version but you definitely need the Expansion Operation Arrowhead and that costs 14/15 beans. AFAIK
    hope that helps..

Yore ma cost 14/15 beans!

(Thats what you call a burn ;))

Yore ma cost 14/15 beans!

Your* If you are going to insult me (or my ma), do it properly you pup. Hahaha :D

Your* If you are going to insult me (or my ma), do it properly you pup. Hahaha :D

I take it you've never been to After Hours then.

Aren't you a bit young for that haha..
    Not really.. just couldn't be arsed..

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chabu 2

Connected to the boards server, spawned in one of the cities, got shot in the head, logged off.

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGE QUITTTTTT!! :pac:

Since IE1 isn't working properly (vehicles not spawning) everybody should stick to IE2 that way we don't have two half filled servers. Its getting boring not having many player interactions.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Since IE1 isn't working properly (vehicles not spawning) everybody should stick to IE2 that way we don't have two half filled servers. Its getting boring not having many player interactions.

I think someone wants a hug.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

How easy it is to tool up on DayZ. Fresh spawn in Solnichiny and found a tractor. Drove to Elektro but a sniper blew up my tractor and killed me. I got revenge...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

That honestly was ****ing brilliant!!! hahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

I'll be on for a while anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

ktulu123 wrote: »
    How easy it is to tool up on DayZ. Fresh spawn in Solnichiny and found a tractor. Drove to Elektro but a sniper blew up my tractor and killed me. I got revenge...

Pretty perfectly summed up that video yourself at the end there.

"Love it, so funny"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

so is ie1 fixed then? I'm not liking an air login.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I dont think theres anything you can do about the falling tbh.

so is ie1 fixed then? I'm not liking an air login.

You're going to die, the only thing you can do is get a friend to go to the spot you're falling and collect your gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

I dont think theres anything you can do about the falling tbh.

if you land on a person you wont die, broken bones perhaps though...
    see Dayz Mythbusters #2.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

I haven't been in ie1 today, so i presume i am fine, I'm not going to bother going there is it is still barfed, that was my question.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

Your getting very proficient at this LOL Love it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

Passed an ATV just northwest of Guglovo earlier, needed wheels and some scrap metal to fix it up, so i think there spawning ok, just think the rest may be hidden?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement