Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JTER

Shot two guys in Elektro ,they were prone and aiming towards some noob running away from Zeds. As I'm climbing down ladder I click drop down and hit zombie on the way up, massive fall with broken bones, zombies feasting on me , I come round and empty my gun on about 5 of them. Go over and loot one of the guys, other either wasn't killed or disconnected. I decide I'll head back to my perch as there's not much left of that character with less than a thousand blood. climbing back up I fall unconscious for free falling part deux...

In love with this game!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Whoever's camp I just found. Thanks for the M16 and the rest of the gear.

P.S. I blew up your ATV with one of your grenades.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Goro

Disconnect about 8 mins ago in Elektro on top of fire station ( Near sniper hill)

I sniped him and he disappeared.

I went to the rooftop where I saw him fall and nothing. Also, there was no death message or murder number increase.

EDIT * IE2 server

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Nice, IE2 is almost full now.

Is it just me or is it the military characters who glitch up the graphics? nightmare earlier up by the airfield and now again at another base.

• Advertisement

JTER wrote: »
    Is it just me or is it the military characters who glitch up the graphics? nightmare earlier up by the airfield and now again at another base.

Yes, its been confirmed that thats what is causing it.

Cool I was wondering, it was part query part rant!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 chernoboyz w00dy

Could u restart IE1 soon? Its up now for about a Day and it takes 2min+ to reconnect!
    Its not only me, my friend says the same

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chabu 2

Could u restart IE1 soon? Its up now for about a Day and it takes 2min+ to reconnect!
    Its not only me, my friend says the same

wasn't server restarted 7 hrs ago?

Chabu 2 wrote: »
    wasn't server restarted 7 hrs ago?

so?
    Thought it restarts every 6hours?
    When will be the next restart?
    were about to swap to IE2 this night, wanna spend the rest of the time on IE1 without those long reconnects

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Could you also restart the vehicle spawn as well, stop the horder's hording.

Mak_United wrote: »
    Could you also restart the vehicle spawn as well, stop the horder's hording.

Admins can't do that. They have very little control over the server other than setting the amount of players, the time, and when it restarts.

Admins can't do that. They have very little control over the server other than setting the amount of players, the time, and when it restarts.

ah nice to know
    i guess its fine for the last day :P

They should be allowed, or else let vehicles respawn if not being used for a certain amount of time.

Bull**** that someone can get the chopper and hide it anywhere, and allow no one else to even have a chance of using it.

They should be allowed, or else let vehicles respawn if not being used for a certain amount of time.

Bull**** that someone can get the chopper and hide it anywhere, and allow no one else to even have a chance of using it.

What are you expecting them to do? Share it with you? Take it in turns to use it...

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

theres a myriad of other servers out there, if you want to repair and fuel your own chopper there, your more than welcome :)

No I expect it to be reset to a spawn point if it hasn't been used within a certain time period. Hopefully the full game implements something which does this.

No I expect it to be reset to a spawn point if it hasn't been used within a certain time period. Hopefully the full game implements something which does this.

It already does do that. The people using it use it every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

And they park it on a roof that can't be reached other than by heli.

If you want to find a helicopter, make it your perogative to find a helicopter.

I dont think you'll encounter anyone who will just hand the thing over...

• Advertisement

Thanks for the tractor. I left it by the church in Pustoshka :D

Maaaaannn this server is boring :D me and my friend just strolled through NW airfield without any resistance ....

Chabu 2 wrote: »
    Maaaaannn this server is boring :D me and my friend just strolled through NW airfield without any resistance ....

I told you, log onto IE2. Its almost full and IE1 isn't.
    Or are you staying on IE1 for that exact reason ;)

I told you, log onto IE2. Its almost full and IE1 isn't.
    Or are you staying on IE1 for that exact reason ;)

PHA! i might just join IE2 then :D
    and if i die while logging in i'll blame you

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

And they park it on a roof that can't be reached other than by heli.
    Then how do they get to it, to refuel.

when will be the next Restart for IE1?

Dylan...seriously??

enjoy your ban

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

makeadonveli was shot and killed by a mate of mine and then appeared again with his ghillie suit on so my mate killed him again. He was killed around 21:40 on ie2 (twice :) )

I happened at grid 061 114

Free bus at 109,126

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

I spend more time looking at loading screens and trying to connect to servers than playing this game it seems.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement