Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

I give ye's a free bus and you shoot me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

IE1 was going a bit nuts there for a while

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

SgtBob wrote: »
    I give ye's a free bus and you shoot me :(

Seems I connected in the right place at the right time.

Seemed a bit cheap to shoot you with a lucky spwan like that. About 200meters away I was. But when I saw the NV goggles I felt better about it.

I left some stuff on your body, not too far a run from the coast.

Seems I connected in the right place at the right time.

Seemed a bit cheap to shoot you with a lucky spwan like that. About 200meters away I was. But when I saw the NV goggles I felt better about it.

I left some stuff on your body, not too far a run from the coast.

Why I oughta. :p

Was off to get some meat, only had like 2k blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 chernoboyz w00dy

RESTART IE1 IM SICK OF IT, 5min loading screen grgr

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

SgtBob wrote: »
    Why I oughta. :p

Was off to get some meat, only had like 2k blood.

If I was a team player I could have given you a blood transfusion, but I'm a bollox.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

2 disconnecters, one in a ghillie, just now....do you need location 076069 ?
    i got a good few rounds (12-14) in the first guy, and he vanished, then crept up on his mate, and after a few rounds he left too..

retards... I wanted that ghili suit aswell.. and they never heard it coming,, MP5SD sweetness...

Basters logged back in as i was typing and killed me... bad form. pleae ban them

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭therealwillie

2 disconnecters, one in a ghillie, just now....do you need location 076069 ?
    i got a good few rounds (12-14) in the first guy, and he vanished, then crept up on his mate, and after a few rounds he left too..

retards... I wanted that ghili suit aswell.. and they never heard it coming,, MP5SD sweetness...

Basters logged back in as i was typing and killed me... bad form. pleae ban them

that is crappy man, but ya should never leave your character in the game and go type a message, disconnect :)

makeadonveli was shot and killed by a mate of mine and then appeared again with his ghillie suit on so my mate killed him again. He was killed around 21:40 on ie2 (twice )

I happened at grid 061 114

that might not be a hack, happened to me and a few friends more than once, you get killed and spawn back in right where you were or close to it with all your gear, its a desync

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chabu 2

If you find one you can steal it easily. Other than that find one and repair it, its not that hard.

Haha, thought about what you said, so I took a trip to the north of petrovka.
    And 'LO AND BEHOLD! a tent and a UAZ which is fully repaired and 1/2 filled with fuel.

Sorry lads :D Mine, Madyaker and MikeZ' Jeep now! The stuff in it, and in tent was much appreciated too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

platinums wrote: »

Can you pick up Ghillie suits from dead bodies?

For some reason I always assumed that you couldn't.

• Advertisement

Can you pick up Ghillie suits from dead bodies?

For some reason I always assumed that you couldn't.

You can't, if they wear the ghillie suit it's stuck to the character untill they put civ clothes or camo on.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

makeadonveli was shot and killed by a mate of mine and then appeared again with his ghillie suit on so my mate killed him again. He was killed around 21:40 on ie2 (twice :) )

I happened at grid 061 114

I know, I had nothing to do with that. I got shot, waited out till I died, then went back to reload my character. I then respawned where you shot me :/

Nothing to do on my end. I respawned the third time with nothing so all is good.

Good shooting btw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Chabu 2 wrote: »
    Haha, thought about what you said, so I took a trip to the north of petrovka.
    And 'LO AND BEHOLD! a tent and a UAZ which is fully repaired and 1/2 filled with fuel.

Sorry lads :D Mine, Madyaker and MikeZ' Jeep now! The stuff in it, and in tent was much appreciated too :pac:

It would be ours if we wanted it. ;)

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

It would be ours if we wanted it. ;)

Indeed, there are far better ways to travel....

Maximilian wrote: »
    Indeed, there are far better ways to travel....

I thoroughly enjoyed my bus drive down from Pustoshka.

Nice scenic drive through Zenogorsk, Cherno and Elektro..

Before the inevitable... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

Mak_United wrote: »
    I know, I had nothing to do with that. I got shot, waited out till I died, then went back to reload my character. I then respawned where you shot me :/

Nothing to do on my end. I respawned the third time with nothing so all is good.

Good shooting btw :)

Alright man no worries. I've respawned with all my gear before but it was always right on the coast and passed out so we were a bit dubious. Cant believe you missed us the first time but that tree took a few critical hits :)

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Alright man no worries. I've respawned with all my gear before but it was always right on the coast and passed out so we were a bit dubious. Cant believe you missed us the first time but that tree took a few critical hits :)

The joys of DayZ, I didn't mind dying, I was getting abit bored as I had everything really. Hope you looted the body :P

What did annoy me tho, was some dude who killed me twice after when I had only spawned with no weapons. Hate that **** :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Gave the Lingor Island map a go. Really like it so far, its nice not knowing where you are again. I joined a server and got a lift around the place by the admins which was cool. :) Seem to be a lot of military spawns all over the place. I like that most of the buildings are enter able too

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Gave the Lingor Island map a go. Really like it so far, its nice not knowing where you are again. I joined a server and got a lift around the place by the admins which was cool. :) Seem to be a lot of military spawns all over the place. I like that most of the buildings are enter able too

No way is it as good as Chernarus. It's just somewhere new so it seems good but the shine will wear off and people will go back to the original.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭EI_Flyboy

Can you take a ghillie suit off of a dead player...? Just getting used to this, having a bit of a hard time interacting with stuff.

Nevermind, already answered!. XD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

Thanks to ever owned the 3 tents outside Kamenka ;) I did you the honour of saving them for you as well :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

And they park it on a roof that can't be reached other than by heli.

How do you think that works with only one heli per server?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Have someone with 2 accounts, one is always with the chopper.
    I'd imagine.

there is a way up to the chopper, you just need to find the way up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Attempt #7

1344431245037.gif

Now THAT is what I call a fatality!

persist and persist and persist....

bf14ccfb-fff0-4964-b7af-12dc4c814d9f.gif

and the world is yours!