Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

JTER wrote: »
    Bah first time I go to top of that building in Cherno for a look around, I find a cz550. With that fog there was zero chance of me seeing you. I hope the kill was worth the 10+ ammo u wasted trying to hit me

Wasn't me that killed you. But it was only one bullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

WTF??!! Was in the fire station in Cherno.. Saw the guy on the roof of the hotel. Was coming down the last step of the bottom stairs, drop dead with no sound, but "SgtBob was killed" came up in blue, then "Blue on Blue". How?! There are no windows in the bottom area of the stairs and I was looking at the door, no sound at all, except my legs breaking. :mad:

I don't usually come to this conclusion, but I'm calling hacker. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JTER

Ah right, must have been someone else taking shots at me beforehand. I was safe in cover for about a minute contemplating making a dash or dishonorably disconnecting when your friend popped me . I gotta make my way north soon enough

Aye appears someone is hacking, I was in church in cherno when for no reason my arm broke, logged back in when I didn't notice other people dying, some reason I spawn unconscious, with the grass going across my screen diagonally. Love this game but the hacking is driving me mad.

While they are fixing the problem they should have an option for short term commitment to the game where we all spawn around the same city after each kill so people can decide if they want to head elsewhere or stay and get in on the action with the early weapons. I hate dying because of a hacker and then spawning in kamenka and running for 20 mins( dont know if it takes that long, but it feels that long) just to get back to where people and a bit of action might be.

Also, the guy on the hotel roof, presumably server hopped in there from a server with a chopper. Only way to get on the hotel roof is with a chopper or a hack.

• Advertisement

SgtBob wrote: »
    Also, the guy on the hotel roof, presumably server hopped in there from a server with a chopper. Only way to get on the hotel roof is with a chopper or a hack.

And who says there isn't choppers on IE2?

And who says there isn't choppers on IE2?

Fair enough..

Still annoyed that another hacker got me...

Aye appears someone is hacking, I was in church in cherno when for no reason my arm broke, logged back in when I didn't notice other people dying, some reason I spawn unconscious, with the grass going across my screen diagonally. Love this game but the hacking is driving me mad.

While they are fixing the problem they should have an option for short term commitment to the game where we all spawn around the same city after each kill so people can decide if they want to head elsewhere or stay and get in on the action with the early weapons. I hate dying because of a hacker and then spawning in kamenka and running for 20 mins( dont know if it takes that long, but it feels that long) just to get back to where people and a bit of action might be.

1. That happens when you disconnect whilst in shock, its not a hack, its purposely put in the game to stop people disconnecting.

2. I can assure you guys, that there is no hackers on IE2 killing people in Cherno, all there is is a man and his AS50.

1. That happens when you disconnect whilst in shock, its not a hack, its purposely put in the game to stop people disconnecting.

2. I can assure you guys, that there is no hackers on IE2 killing people in Cherno, all there is is a man and his AS50.

I have to disagree with you on your second point. It was not necessarily a guy in cherno who killed me with a hack. An AS50 can't shoot through a wall and isn't completely silent.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Who's sniping on the tents at Stary on IE1? And who where the three people to die in the tents?

Fe*king gold mine in there :P Got myself a Coyote backpack, silenced M4 and all the goodies. My m8 picked up the DMR, and I was like, "get out of here, to good to be true". Then he got sniped :(

Man hunt for the sniper watching the tents :P

• Advertisement

I have to disagree with you on your second point. It was not necessarily a guy in cherno who killed me with a hack. An AS50 can't shoot through a wall and isn't completely silent.

Think what you want but I am 100% sure the person who killed you was not a hacker.

Think what you want but I am 100% sure the person who killed you was not a hacker.

We'll have to agree to disagree. If it was legit, I'd love to know how. However, I'm not going to start an argument with you on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 posh101

FUUUU THIS WAS MY BUS =(
    killed 5/6 -.-

Is this the bus you mean ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh1QGcmA8cM&feature=youtu.be

:pac: :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gregilla123

Mak_United wrote: »
    Who's sniping on the tents at Stary on IE1? And who where the three people to die in the tents?

Fe*king gold mine in there :P Got myself a Coyote backpack, silenced M4 and all the goodies. My m8 picked up the DMR, and I was like, "get out of here, to good to be true". Then he got sniped :(

Man hunt for the sniper watching the tents :P

I killed the people in that tent!
    I was shooting the people in Stary with a M249 that is what you are talking about, I killed the two people in the tent but there was three the third person in the tent was my friend.

I recored me and my friend killing three people by the names of
    "Glenn"
    "Darragh"
    "samuel"

We ambushed them between novy and stary, we stalked a while before we went for the kill.

I killed the people in that tent!
    I was shooting the people in Stary with a M249 that is what you are talking about, I killed the two people in the tent but there was three the third person in the tent was my friend.

I recored me and my friend killing three people by the names of
    "Glenn"
    "Darragh"
    "samuel"

We ambushed them between novy and stary, we stalked a while before we went for the kill.

That was after we where there :P My mate ran back to Novy after he got shot, and while on the way he heard gun shots and a 3 kill feed pop up.

Be careful anyways, there is someone else up there watching the tents with a sniper.

I knew it was to good to be true with all the good loot. Thankfully I made it out alive :D

That was after we where there :P My mate ran back to Novy after he got shot, and while on the way he heard gun shots and a 3 kill feed pop up.

Be careful anyways, there is someone else up there watching the tents with a sniper.

I new it was to good to be true with all the good loot. Thankfully I made it out alive :D

Yeah that backpack you got was from the guy I killed :P was it in the tent with the three dead bodies ? beacuse I opened up with an M249 and killed them, But after I killed them I had to move position because I heard a sniper on the hill with me.The sniper was REALLY close to me so I ran north of stary and tracked the group of three. What was your name in the server? because I'm going to upload the video tonight.

Yeah that backpack you got was from the guy I killed :P was it in the tent with the three dead bodies ? beacuse I opened up with an M249 and killed them, But after I killed them I had to move position because I heard a sniper on the hill with me.The sniper was REALLY close to me so I ran north of stary and tracked the group of three. What was your name in the server? because I'm going to upload the video tonight.

My mate is gonna post now, and will give you his name. :D

Also, post the video here!!

We'll have to agree to disagree. If it was legit, I'd love to know how. However, I'm not going to start an argument with you on it.

I reckon he was up in the hills, he has a view through the top windows in the main room of the firestation and take the legs off you by the end of the stairs. I just got killed by a sniper up around that position.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Rogaire

I was there as well...went into the tent with Mak_United and we were looting the 3 bodies. He left before i did, which was the smart thing to do cause i ended up getting sniped in the back while i was putting an M4 into my backpack. Think it was the sniper that was at the top of the hill.

Anyway, I ran all the way back from Cherno after i died, and looted the bodies again. Sniper seems to have dissappeared, but there wasnt much there to loot so i reckon he took it and left. I buried the bodies anyway, so no point going back there

My mate is gonna post now, and will give you his name. :D

Also, post the video here!!

I will post the video when rendered and uploaded.

• Advertisement

In-game name was Rogaire btw....ive no idea who shot me, but it was definitely with the sniper. And i was in Novy when the triple killfeed came up...just heard like 3 weapons open fire andi had nothing at all so i just went prone just outside the long sheds there for 10 mins haha

Rogaire wrote: »
    In-game name was Rogaire btw....ive no idea who shot me, but it was definitely with the sniper. And i was in Novy when the triple killfeed came up...just heard like 3 weapons open fire andi had nothing at all so i just went prone just outside the long sheds there for 10 mins haha

Yeah the sniper was to my left I had a machine gun.So I moved position and waited for my friend to re-join me.

Rogaire wrote: »
    I was there as well...went into the tent with Mak_United and we were looting the 3 bodies. He left before i did, which was the smart thing to do cause i ended up getting sniped in the back while i was putting an M4 into my backpack. Think it was the sniper that was at the top of the hill.

Anyway, I ran all the way back from Cherno after i died, and looted the bodies again. Sniper seems to have dissappeared, but there wasnt much there to loot so i reckon he took it and left. I buried the bodies anyway, so no point going back there

Yeah it was the silenced M4 right? I left that because I wanted the M14 aim instead I already had an M249 I just took the COyote backpack from one of the guys in the tent. Yeah I killed them first and looted them then they ran back to stary and looted them again but I had moved just in case they would find my position.

But we killed them again anyway so it was all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SasQuatch88

I reckon he was up in the hills, he has a view through the top windows in the main room of the firestation and take the legs off you by the end of the stairs. I just got killed by a sniper up around that position.

Sgt bob, im sorry to admit, it was me that got you.. the angle was tight but i got ya.. De-sync prob meant you got the the bottom of the stairs but died from the round that hit you up a floor..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

What was with the fog in cherno last night?
    Also there was a hacker on one of the buildings in cherno, went up to take a look and there was a non camo svd, which I'm pretty sure is not in the game, didn't go near it.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Goro wrote: »
    Who was the guy with the tail of zombies that I cycled past near Elektro? :P

That was me I gto bored, I was planning on running up on someone and leaving them to babysit... sadly i tripped (clumsy fingers, decided to press v and jump over thin air) then got mauled by my own brood. Not Cool.
    WTF??!! Was in the fire station in Cherno..... There are no windows in the bottom area of the stairs and I was looking at the door, no sound at all, except my legs breaking. :mad:

I have completely fallen through the wall of the firestation just running up or down the stairs, and landed outside with shock and broken bones bleeding. happened twice already, so now i use the handrail.... they should put a Stannah stair-lift-straight-saxon.jpg in that place, bloody deathtrap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

An AS50 with NATO rounds can shoot through walls as far as I'm aware.

I will post the video when rendered and uploaded.

Is the video up yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

testicle wrote: »
    An AS50 with NATO rounds can shoot through walls as far as I'm aware.

Yup it can. I think it can't shoot through solid cement though, like the thick cement walls in a Firestation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Ah, I got shot through a tree last night, was wondering.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement