Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

who ever crashed the chopper west of kamenka on IE1 , thanks for all the class gear on my spawn in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

What is going on with the Helis on IE1?

Previous posts say theres;

1 Crashed at Pobeda Dam
    1 Crashed in sea at Chernogorsk
    1 Crashed west of Kamenka
    1 Spawned at NW airfield in need of complete repair

Are they legit or hacked?

Plus, there was 2 buses, an ATV, Car and MotoX all in need of repair at NWA yesterday/lastnight

Also, 1.7.2.5 is out. Ment to have fixed dead corpse glitches

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Lad's I found a M4 Holo with Silencer and M203 on it,was looking to see if it's legit.
    Can't find it anywhere?
    Can I be banned if it's not?

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

the holo m4 is legit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

What is going on with the Helis on IE1?

Previous posts say theres;

1 Crashed at Pobeda Dam
    1 Crashed in sea at Chernogorsk
    1 Crashed west of Kamenka
    1 Spawned at NW airfield in need of complete repair

Are they legit or hacked?

Plus, there was 2 buses, an ATV, Car and MotoX all in need of repair at NWA yesterday/lastnight

Also, 1.7.2.5 is out. Ment to have fixed dead corpse glitches

Unless its been fixed there is no chopper on IE1, but it was like a week ago when we last checked.

Not sure where the chopper is on IE2 now, but we had it for the past week, then because of a lag spike it glitched into the water (whilst it was safely parked) and blew up. Then somebody said they found one up by Pobeda dam and not sure if there is any more.

People are probably getting the built in crashed choppers and the flyable ones mixed up.

• Advertisement

The one at Kamenka is a proper chopper,the guns Scody is talking about were on the body's of the people who died at it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Lad's I found a M4 Holo with Silencer and M203 on it,was looking to see if it's legit.
    Can't find it anywhere?
    Can I be banned if it's not?

I found that gun on another server before. Unreal gun. Pity next time I logged in it was gone. I think their removed from the game every now and then.

Also you can use it, rocket confirmed you will not be banned for using a hacked in weapon. You will be banned for hacking in the gun.

The choppers on IE1 are obviously hacked in as there is only one allowed per server at the moment. Maybe one of them is real its impossible to tell.

The one at Kamenka is a proper chopper,the guns Scody is talking about were on the body's of the people who died at it.
    ktulu123 wrote: »
    I found that gun on another server before. Unreal gun. Pity next time I logged in it was gone. I think their removed from the game every now and then.

Also you can use it, rocket confirmed you will not be banned for using a hacked in weapon. You will be banned for hacking in the gun.

The choppers on IE1 are obviously hacked in as there is only one allowed per server at the moment. Maybe one of them is real its impossible to tell.

i picked up an as50 with 8 mags , and an M4 with holo sight , m203 and it was silenced and 6 sd mags , there was also a DMR 4 mags , another as50 , and an mk.43 with a cco sight

was pretty crazy , there was 3 bodys, i checked one initially and the name was Dan_- , when i went back again all the bodies names were Flanders.

I was in elektro when a Heli flew towards cherno , then i was killed and spawned kamenka with all that ^ around a burning chopper

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

if the M4 holo was suppressed, its hacked in.

the unsuppressed version is legit

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

There is no Mk43 in dayz, theres a Mk48 Mod 0 with CCO scope

also, theres several different M4s - M4A1, M4A1 CCO, M4A1 CCO SD, M4A1 HOLO (camo with m203 launcher) and M4A3 CCO

• Advertisement

_vti wrote: »
    if the M4 holo was suppressed, its hacked in.

the unsuppressed version is legit

thought that , its a hack in so
    There is no Mk43 in dayz, theres a Mk48 Mod 0 with CCO scope

also, theres several different M4s - M4A1, M4A1 CCO, M4A1 CCO SD, M4A1 HOLO (camo with m203 launcher) and M4A3 CCO

i could put money on that it was a mk.43 , have the image burned into the head but having doubts about the name , gonna see can i find the Arma 2 gun images to see

Edit: Silly me , it was the MK.43 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

lads, there are 2 boards.ie servers now. so which one is the one to play on?

btw i am starting to learn the ropes of it.

question now:

how do i use blood packs for blood transfusion? i got bit and my blood is around 5000 now? its going up little by little now.

how do i use flares?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

lads, there are 2 boards.ie servers now. so which one is the one to play on?

btw i am starting to learn the ropes of it.

question now:

how do i use blood packs for blood transfusion? i got bit and my blood is around 5000 now? its going up little by little now.

how do i use flares?

You need another player to give you a blood transfusion. Or you can eat food. Can's of beans etc give you 200 blood, while cooked meat will give you 600.

To use a flare, press 'F' till you see it on the top right corner of your screen and to throw it, press the left mouse button.

Mak_United wrote: »
    You need another player to give you a blood transfusion. Or you can eat food. Can's of beans etc give you 200 blood, while cooked meat will give you 800.

Fixed ;)

The "main" boards group use IE2 atm as IE1 isn't working properly with vehicles not spawning and it seems there is a lot of players cheating/hacking on IE1.
    Other than that, there is some smaller groups of boards members, and a few lone wolves.

Mak_United wrote: »
    You need another player to give you a blood transfusion. Or you can eat food. Can's of beans etc give you 200 blood, while cooked meat will give you 600.

To use a flare, press 'F' till you see it on the top right corner of your screen and to throw it, press the left mouse button.

so what are bloodpacks for so?

anyway, there was update again? i cant see boards.ie server

so what are bloodpacks for so?

anyway, there was update again? i cant see boards.ie server

For topping up blood. You'll need a teammate to give it to you tho :)

****ing great... for the first time i managed to scavange at least something last night. i had m9 with 2 mags. some food and water.

i just logged in and 2 minutes later while i was on roof i got shot in a head... cheers.

****ing great... for the first time i managed to scavange at least something last night. i had m9 with 2 mags. some food and water.

i just logged in and 2 minutes later while i was on roof i got shot in a head... cheers.

Don't log off anywhere where there may be people around, especially not anywhere in Cherno(gorsk)

Don't log off anywhere where there may be people around, especially not anywhere in Cherno(gorsk)

i was killed few minutes after logging in. i was picking up some supplies and bang! dead...

now i spawned in some small village and i already ran miles and miles. went to hills and forest. got tired of running miles on foot...

found xbow with 3 bolts, but lost one now. **** knows where i am now... :pac:

How do I update now?
    Six launcher won't update to 1.7.2.5

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

How do I update now?
    Six launcher won't update to 1.7.2.5

Manual download and drop @DayZ folder into Arma 2 installation folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 chernoboyz v1per

how long weve to wait in loading screen now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Manual download and drop @DayZ folder into Arma 2 installation folder.

Except the torrent and HTTP download are slow as ****!

The good thing about SixUpdater is that it uses rsync. Only downloads the different between the local file and the file on the server.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 chernoboyz v1per

how long weve to wait in loading screen now?
    kk stuck in loading screen
    maybe restart server ie2

You need to update Dayz.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 chicken3

hi there, i have sometime problems as well with 6 uptader, and the way to sort it out is to delete your dayz file in your arrowhead folder and then use 6 updater again and it will download the new patch for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Can anyone connect to any servers after updating?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 chicken3

ok can t find boards server at all, did you upgrade the beta as well, because there is a new beta too, 95883,lte us know please if you did it because don t want to upgrade mine , if you didn t upgrade yours,
    thanks

I manually installed it and got it it working grand on IE2.

• Advertisement

Nice work admins :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement