Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Yes all player info is kept on the hive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Goro

I did as _vti suggested and everything works fine. I am back on IE2 and I spawned beside my green bike that I had lost in the wilderness with all my gear :) . Strange thing is I spawned on the coast again. I hope this is not gonna keep happening. I am vulnerable on the coast while spawning and my AIM and PDW are very appealing to would be snipers.

Whats this new HUMANITY value on your stats?

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

Goro wrote: »
    I did as _vti suggested and everything works fine. I am back on IE2 and I spawned beside my green bike that I had lost in the wilderness with all my gear :) . Strange thing is I spawned on the coast again. I hope this is not gonna keep happening. I am vulnerable on the coast while spawning and my AIM and PDW are very appealing to would be snipers.

Glad to hear it.

Also, teh same thing happened to Ktulu (to some degree). I think this may be just the initial phase of 2.5

_vti wrote: »
    Glad to hear it.

Also, teh same thing happened to Ktulu (to some degree).

To some degree??? Feck you the game murdered me!!! haha! :(

Edit: FFS!! I see some asshole has decided to barb wire elektro on IE2!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Cornflakes on boards?

The North West is dead (Pardon the irony) tonight. Might head back to Cherno at least there might be some action there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Come down to Cherno we have cookies

• Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I don't understand why they haven't gotten rid of the barbed wire tool. Its only use is griefing.

Yeah i hate it. Has anyone here ever put it down in a fire station or supermarket? I'd love to know your reasoning. On another note I can't seem to join any server with the new patch other than the two boards ones. I get stuck on "waiting for character to create"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

I've taken so much of that barbwire down but whenever the server restarts all the wire is back up. Why is that? Why doesn't it save when it's removed?? Very annoying.

Just put a load of nato rounds into a hackers chopper parked on Skalisty on CA 10. Chopper still alive :(

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Lacoona

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Just put a load of nato rounds into a hackers chopper parked on Skalisty on CA 10. Chopper still alive :(

This is the Quote of the month. So much face palm.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

This is beautiful.

Love boards <3

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur lol

On another note, Go fix it. Cause its a legit chopper lol

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

FYI the servers were updated 7 hours after I got the email from DayZ admins requesting the update. I used to wait a while to apply updates but they now block connections to the hive if you leave it too long as happened a few weeks ago. Sadly I'm busy today so won't be online and hence did the update last night to ensure the serves stay online.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Aw yeah, balaclava's back.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

On another note I can't seem to join any server with the new patch other than the two boards ones. I get stuck on "waiting for character to create"

Ktulu, if you read the bloody patch notes properly you wouldn't have to ask:

* [FIXED] Ammunition amounts not loaded in properly (Now records used ammunition correctly)
    * [FIXED] Graphical glitches with barbed wire (Rebinarized file should no longer produce graphical artifacts)
    * [NEW] Additional optimizations to keep fcuking paddies in their place. (further use of publicVariableClient to reduce them emigrating to foreign network servers)Client to reduce network transmission)
    * [FIXED] Respawn button not enabled when legs fractured (Now enables for fractured legs https://dev-heaven.net/issues/39161 )
    * [FIXED] Excessive logging of player data in server logs (Disabled https://dev-heaven.net/issues/38784 )
    * [FIXED] Graphical glitches with dead bodies (Rebinarized file should no longer produce graphical artifacts)

This is beautiful.

Love boards <3

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur lol

On another note, Go fix it. Cause its a legit chopper lol

What are you on about? It was not the legit chopper that spawns on skalisty it was one of the many hacked in choppers that was flying around that server. I found two crashed ones before i found this. Also the side channel was enabled and the hackers were talking openly about spawning in choppers & weapons.

Lacoona wrote: »
    This is the Quote of the month. So much face palm.

Read my above post

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

Wtf is with all the complaining lately?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

_vti wrote: »
    Wtf is with all the complaining lately?

It's fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

It's fun!

That is one way to look at it :P

Infinite loading screen on every server I try to join.

Lol I finally get onto a server and Im back at the coast with all my gear? Even though I logged out near stary.

Yeah seems a lot of people are spawning in different places around the map

• Registered Users Posts: 29 chernoboyz v1per

lol installed all manually then joined server after few mins disconnected and now again stuck in loading screen

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

Look's like I'm not the only on having issues joining servers then...

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gregilla123

Mak_United wrote: »
    My mate is gonna post now, and will give you his name. :D

Also, post the video here!!

Heres the Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUqKo25cyLE&list=UUsF6_wk91UL8xIkowEVyZbg&index=1&feature=plcp

I seen your friends name in the server.

With the latest version I'm logging in faster than I ever have, but I keep logging in with items in my inventory missing. All my ammo for instance, which is nice.

Patches are supposed to fix and improve things, yes?

• Advertisement

And apparently I'm a bandit with headscarf and my backpack is invisible!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement