Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Goro

dont works evertime guys

sexpanther1.jpg

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Goro

Here's an idea i think would be good.

Humanity counter effects how much zombies attack you.

Players who are really evil bandits cannot even go near city's because the zombies can smell the evil. They have to rely on banditry to survive.

Whereas hero's can get around much easier as the zombies don't sense them as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭dre_jspeed

Goro wrote: »
    sexpanther1.jpg

:D

Just found my new facebook profile picture :)

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Mak_United wrote: »
    For anyone experiencing the graphic glitch!

dont works evertime guys

U mite have to try more then once :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Was just on IE1 and all of the loot disappeared ?

I also found a dead guy in a building who had a Guillie suit on and i couldn't
    take it off him :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Zatoichi

Goro wrote: »
    Here's an idea i think would be good.

Humanity counter effects how much zombies attack you.

Players who are really evil bandits cannot even go near city's because the zombies can smell the evil. They have to rely on banditry to survive.

Whereas hero's can get around much easier as the zombies don't sense them as much.

We definitely need things along those lines.

blobby360 wrote: »
    Was just on IE1 and all of the loot disappeared ?

I also found a dead guy in a building who had a Guillie suit on and i couldn't
    take it off him :(

You can't take guillie suits off of people if they are wearing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 chernoboyz v1per

Mak_United wrote: »
    U mite have to try more then once :/

y in this time i can also restart my game

y in this time i can also restart my game

Some people might not want to restart there game, and some people's computers aren't as quick as others.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

did I just hear someone say there was a hacker on ie2 a few minutes ago?
    its gone from 56 people to only 20;

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

anyone having issues seeing servers today? I Can only see a handful... really annoying !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Is getting ghosted a viable reason to alt+f4?
    Happened to a friend and he did it and I think I'd do it in the same situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Is getting ghosted a viable reason to alt+f4?
    Happened to a friend and he did it and I think I'd do it in the same situation.

Tough decision. I'd still think no but its a very good question that isn't up to me alone. Although, I doubt anybody would come on boards and report you for it.

"I just logged in right behind some guy and started shooting at him and he logged!!" :pac:

Anyway, turns out as well as the bandit skin returning, there is going to be a new hero skin http://i.imgur.com/ACH6m.jpg
    I quite like it, but I wish they would make it harder to spot. I think bandits should be the ones getting the visible skins and the heros getting less visible ones. Would really really make a good incentive for being good.

Knowing my luck I'll end up getting the hero one, when the bandit skin was originally in the game, I used to kill everybody I saw because I wanted the skin (because it looks friggin awesome) but I would always end up with positive humanity at the end of the day..

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

An unfortunate end to the chopper on IE1...

Somehow escaped certain death by doing a front flip while only 100~meters of the ground, only to head down by the coast and while checking out a small island when we all desync'd, chopper kept descending and tipped the water.

Started to sink, tried to get it out, would pull up at all and eventually - KABOOOM......suprised I survived, then managed to glitch out when near some rocks, that led to me getting knocked out, broken bones, bleeding and falling into the sea. Somehow the bleeding stopped at 200, and was able to swim ashore when i came to.

Heli was fun while it lasted, 6hours to fix it up and got stolen once..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Tough decision. I'd still think no but its a very good question that isn't up to me alone. Although, I doubt anybody would come on boards and report you for it.

"I just logged in right behind some guy and started shooting at him and he logged!!" :pac:

Anyway, turns out as well as the bandit skin returning, there is going to be a new hero skin http://i.imgur.com/ACH6m.jpg
    I quite like it, but I wish they would make it harder to spot. I think bandits should be the ones getting the visible skins and the heros getting less visible ones. Would really really make a good incentive for being good.

Knowing my luck I'll end up getting the hero one, when the bandit skin was originally in the game, I used to kill everybody I saw because I wanted the skin (because it looks friggin awesome) but I would always end up with positive humanity at the end of the day..

Maybe that was me ....
    Some guy was behind me shooting while i had Zombies chasing me.
    I turned around and fired a few shots at him while moving sideways.
    He hit me so i ran to a rooftop near by.... but i never logged out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Maybe that was me ....

It was a joke, I was trying to imagine what someone would type if they were in that situation.
    I personally, wouldn't get mad if I logged in behind someone and they logged as long as they don't log back in 30seconds later and shoot me, however, what I do mind is people constantly complaining about when somebody logs in behind them and kills them, what do they expect them to do? Look at them and hope they don't turn around? And for the people who purposely log on to popular locations to kill people, I don't mind them that much either (it is a little annoying at first but you get over it)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Maybe that was me ....

He's giving an example of what someone might say if they complained about it. If you just log into a server not knowing that is someone going to be there its grand I think. The one I have a huge issue with is guys seeing where you are, logging into another server to flank you and logging back into your one to shoot you. I would have no problem with someone quitting because of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I really wish I could still play this. I've tried reinstalling OA and DayZ, tried all the trouble shooting on the dayz forums, nothing works, every time I get the same message, "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.Chernarus" :(

MadYaker wrote: »
    I really wish I could still play this. I've tried reinstalling OA and DayZ, tried all the trouble shooting on the dayz forums, nothing works, every time I get the same message, "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.Chernarus" :(

Copy the addon folder from arma2 into the arma2 operation arrowhead folder

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭therealwillie

out of curiosity try adding -world=chernarus to the parameter. click settings on dayzcommander and you see parameters there. probably wont work.

yeah what hawkeye said sounds like that error. if ya put it in the wrong game folder

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Ive connected to IE2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hawkeye you are my f*cking hero. Ive spent trawling laods of forums for a fix and nobody said that. Thank youooo

Ive connected to IE2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hawkeye you are my f*cking hero. Ive spent trawling laods of forums for a fix and nobody said that. Thank youooo

That means you cant shoot me if u ever run into me!

Is IE2 much better than IE1?, seems like IE1 is too dead now, considering moving to IE2

That means you cant shoot me if u ever run into me!

Is IE2 much better than IE1?, seems like IE1 is too dead now, considering moving to IE2

y ie2 another settings and more vehicles ie1 basic settings and 4vehicles

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭therealwillie

I dunno, ive been going round ie2 for the night and it feels like the same, i haven't seen a vehicle in either one for a while

I dunno, ive been going round ie2 for the night and it feels like the same, i haven't seen a vehicle in either one for a while

ive found 4cars in 1days on ie2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Lingor Island is so much more fun than Chernarus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

i keep getting stuck on the loading screen. did i miss an update or anything in last few days, havnt been on in a week or so

Some images of "Huey Lewis and the News" in action, and its unforunate resting place....

2012081200005.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2012081200008.jpg

2012081200009.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

ive found 4cars in 1days on ie2

My motorcycle went missing overnight on IE1 :( Anybody wanna own up? Seems weird someone would take the bike and not touch my tent full of gear beside it...

• Advertisement

My motorcycle went missing overnight on IE1 :( Anybody wanna own up? Seems weird someone would take the bike and not touch my tent full of gear beside it...

Theres been alot of unfamiliar players on IE1, they probably had eyes only for the motorbike, got in and out without taking time to check out surroundings, then probably ended up crashing and wrecking it.

Which motorbike was it? I had started to fix the one that was wrecked at NWA, but flying the heli was so much better, decided to leave it and the car for other people to fix/fight over...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement