Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Who spawned in a shed at Stary? I think I killed you before you joined, I never got a murder/bandit kill tho :( I could still loot your body. Thanks for the DMR :P

I kinda hesitated, but I saw you had a bandit scarf, so I had to take the shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    i keep getting stuck on the loading screen. did i miss an update or anything in last few days, havnt been on in a week or so

Update to 1.7.2.5. Give it time on the loading screen, but it should be almost instant at logging on.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭therealwillie

how long did you manage to keep the heli for hawkeye?

how long did you manage to keep the heli for hawkeye?

Thursday evening til this evening, so about 72 hours or so, though it was stolen on Friday night at some point then left at Pobeda Dam where i found it yesterday.

It was good, but kinda not worth the hassle - everybody will either try to shoot you down or try to steal it, then the ones who do usually steal it havent a clue about flying and end up crashing it (we didn't crash it, a swap monster latched onto the landing skid and pulled us under , honestly :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

YEAH !!!!

Found a bike...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Update to 1.7.2.5. Give it time on the loading screen, but it should be almost instant at logging on.

ye im fully up to date now but still getting stuck at the loading screen

works now, just need more patience i suppose :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭therealwillie

Thursday evening til this evening, so about 72 hours or so, though it was stolen on Friday night at some point then left at Pobeda Dam where i found it yesterday.

It was good, but kinda not worth the hassle - everybody will either try to shoot you down or try to steal it, then the ones who do usually steal it havent a clue about flying and end up crashing it (we didn't crash it, a swap monster latched onto the landing skid and pulled us under , honestly :D)

weird, my pick up was stolen and left at pobeda dam, nothing touched, there was a saw and an l85 in it so reasonably gear and not one thing taken from it and left right out in the open. and yeah i agree, its a lot of hassle, and probably not worth it at all but christ i cant wait to get my hands on one again, mine was on a german server and it only lasted the night, hard enough things to hide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

We managed to keep ours for a week no problems, and we used it everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rakane01

sorry guys question might have been answered already but not been on forum for a while.

looking up on other forums about lack of vehicles and it seems that vehicles are nowhere to be found. Ive jumped on at least 20 servers in a location a difficult vehicle to get to would be, but never one there. a couple of my fellow friends been and done the same in other locations and got the same outcome. has there become a vehicle issue with a newish patch?
    thanks.

They do spawn, its just that people may already have taken them and parked the elsewhere for safe keeping.

I had a bus, drove it to the NE airfield and came across 2 guys, almost had a perfect trap set up but they logged out, never bothered to try to steal the bus.

Drove it up to Pobeda Dam where it ran out of fuel. Decided enough was enough, its too slow and guzzles the fuel and its too loud.

Not as loud as the bang that followed tho...

2012081300001.jpg

@Techniques07, was your motorbike a red scrambler?

• Advertisement

Walking through Cherno I meet this women in the construction site. We don't shoot at each other and then Alyxm comes along and we all happily go to the medical tents together where we have a massive onslaught. We then climb to the top of the factory and repair each other up. Then Sasquatch comes running along starts climbing up to the top. He shoots her instantly even though we said not to, so I shoot him, then Alyxm shoots me, then Alyxm jumps off the tower and kills himself...

Only in DayZ :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

@Techniques07, was your motorbike a red scrambler?

Yeah have you seen it on your travels?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Rogaire

Walking through Cherno I meet this women in the construction site. We don't shoot at each other and then Alyxm comes along and we all happily go to the medical tents together where we have a massive onslaught. We then climb to the top of the factory and repair each other up. Then Sasquatch comes running along starts climbing up to the top. He shoots her instantly even though we said not to, so I shoot him, then Alyxm shoots me, then Alyxm jumps off the tower and kills himself...

hahahahah funniest encounter ive ever heard of :D

is this on ie1 or ie2 though i heard vehicles are glitched on ie1 as for ie2 i am in the process of transfering over to this server hopefully to no dissapointment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Goro

Copy the addon folder from arma2 into the arma2 operation arrowhead folder

+1 Works for non Combined operations users.

blobby360 wrote: »
    YEAH !!!!

Found a bike...

That better not be my bloody green bike on IE2 I tells ya! I've had her for 3 days, lost her and found her again, twice.

I almost never found anything on IE1. So far on IE2 I have found 2 cars + 1 bike in a 3 day period.
    rakane01 wrote: »
    is this on ie1 or ie2 though i heard vehicles are glitched on ie1 as for ie2 i am in the process of transfering over to this server hopefully to no dissapointment.

There's a process?

Yeah I must start moving my stuff over too seeing as everyone is on IE2 now. Where to set up camp though... hmmm... where you setting up yours? :D

like am gonna tell. lol.
    think the boys would be a bit upset and have a execution by gunfire had i gave secrets away.

like am gonna tell. lol.
    think the boys would be a bit upset and have a execution by gunfire had i gave secrets away.

Damn, foiled again :rolleyes:

Whoever gets the helicopter gets all the camps.
    We found a great camp along the west side of the map with about 15 tents, had a load of hacked G36Cs in them so we came along with a Ural, threw everything into the Ural.
    Then the next day, we went back to the Ural, everything was there except the G36Cs so they probably got removed after the restart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

hahaha that was me :D, i was thinking what total arseholes they brought me up here to kill me :(
    but i have nothing worth taking except some blood and an alice pack , WTF was the point

then im watching the death feed and i see u die and then ulster and then some other guy , and i start thinking to myself ok then maybe that wasnt the guy they were expecting up there after all :D

• Advertisement

hahaha that was me :D, i was thinking what total arseholes they brought me up here to kill me :(
    but i have nothing worth taking except some blood and an alice pack , WTF was the point

then im watching the death feed and i see u die and then ulster and then some other guy , and i start thinking to myself ok then maybe that wasnt the guy they were expecting up there after all :D

No, it was the guy we were expecting hes just like killing people.
    He killed you again about 15mins later outside the firestation.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Haha, me and my mate where watching the tower a while ago, and where like, "whats with all the dead bodies?"..

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

lads is there any map i could use? i am sick of spawning in the middle of nowhere and spend 20 minutes running to some small village which has **** all suplies.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 alpomb

lads is there any map i could use? i am sick of spawning in the middle of nowhere and spend 20 minutes running to some small village which has **** all suplies.

Here ya go
    http://dayzdb.com/map

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

alpomb wrote: »

cheers. i just googled after i posted it. sometimes i get a bit thick and forget i use a pc with google :D

anyway i loged in now and its a night. i have flashlight, but its like a huge bullseye on my head. got enfield, a lot of food and soda. will wait for day now.

IE1 taken offline??

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

Its back up

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

cheers. i just googled after i posted it. sometimes i get a bit thick and forget i use a pc with google :D

anyway i loged in now and its a night. i have flashlight, but its like a huge bullseye on my head. got enfield, a lot of food and soda. will wait for day now.

Not all servers are night at the same time. Switch servers if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

No, it was the guy we were expecting hes just like killing people.
    He killed you again about 15mins later outside the firestation.

What an arsehole , outside the firestation I was shooting at a zombie when I got shot I assumed the other person thought I was gonna shoot them so I said fair enough

What's his user name I must look
    Out for him so I can hatchet him to death :-P

• Advertisement

What an arsehole , outside the firestation I was shooting at a zombie when I got shot I assumed the other person thought I was gonna shoot them so I said fair enough

What's his user name I must look
    Out for him so I can hatchet him to death :-P

Thats confidential information.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement