Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

Who was it that took me and my mate out at Ballotta Airfield?

(Dal gCais & BigJohnTerryLawd)

Jasus, that was really embarrassing! My mate who's new to the game suddenly decided to start shooting zombies that weren't even anywhere near us, despite the fact that we're literally surrounded by the damn zeds. I turn around to give off to him, and shoot the zombie clawing at his face whilst he tries in vain to bandage himself. Just as I send a bullet through the zombies skull, I'm shot pretty much point blank by a Guy who quickly rounds the corner on the other side of the small Military Camp.

Last time I use the in-game chat. Not only did it make us stick out like a sore thumb, I'm sure it made pretty interesting listening as you pulled the trigger, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Found our first vehicle earlier...

Much fun was had :P

arma2oa2012-08-1423-30-04-97.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

Thanks guys. I managed to make it back to the coast only to succumb to starvation. Should have eaten those damn cows..

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

Found our first vehicle earlier...

Much fun was had :P

arma2oa2012-08-1423-30-04-97.jpg

Is that the bus from north west of Vybor?
    Passed it earlier today, there was even a bullet hole in the tyre it was that damaged!

Is that the bus from north west of Vybor?
    Passed it earlier today, there was even a bullet hole in the tyre it was that damaged!

Indeed it is, and yep we fixed it all up. Only thing left to do now is finish putting in a few windscreens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Can you guys come kidnap me? Please... :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

PvP disconnect @ 1:08 am east electro....

there was only 5/6 on at this time.

Can you guys come kidnap me? Please... :)

Not gonna fall for that trick :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Not gonna fall for that trick :p

I actually wanted to be kidnap, I didn't realise it was suspicious until you pointed it out :p

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Komsomolitz

Maximilian wrote: »
    Best use of a teleport hack yet

and also

Incredibly gripping and entertaining I have to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Just played the new build with the BI guys here at games com. in the next patch in a week or so you will be getting dogs ! he is awesome can track animals for you and will warn you if someone's humanity is low. they are trying new ways to re introduce humanity into the game with out reverting to bandit clothing like before.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Damn good map, no not another run of the mill one.
    This one can be used for collaborative planning. Plotting attack routes, exit plans etc. see image
    jhPAJ.jpg

The Map itself

platinums wrote: »

Nothing loads for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

click the link, when the map loads, hover over the BIG Question Mark in the bottom left for instructions.

Hawkeye, when you say nothing; do you mean blank page loads? or blank map? or proper nothing , blackhole opens up and sucks everything in??

platinums wrote: »
    click the link, when the map loads, hover over the BIG Question Mark in the bottom left for instructions.

Hawkeye, when you say nothing; do you mean blank page loads? or blank map? or proper nothing , blackhole opens up and sucks everything in??

nothing seems to load for me, just a blank screen in ie9 and opera...d'ling firefox to try in that..

edit - was useless internet explorer....works fine in firefox...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

edit - was useless internet explorer....works fine in firefox...

SHOCKED!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Rogaire

I actually wanted to be kidnap, I didn't realise it was suspicious until you pointed it out :p

Its a party bus, so if you see us, feel free to holla....got 2 heroes onboard so we're friendly :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

pm20120815.png

Missed the anti-bandit.
    Like CareBears but will actually do something about it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

Also, if you haven't already, support the DayZ forum request!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Think im a mix between a Bandit, Jackal & Sneak. -160k humanity :) Im definitely friendly

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

RE: Barracks loot. Is the loot only confined to inside the barracks?

On two different servers there was piles of loot (guns, ammo etc) just outside the barracks entrance, is this normal?

People were forcing loot spawns in the barracks. Completely empty it out and more loot will re spawn within 5 mins, good way of getting gear but its fairly risky at the airfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

So that's what ye were at on skalisty? forcing loot spawns?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

skalisty? forcing loot spawns? nothing there worth looting.

What? No, that's what you can do at a barracks or any loot point. Don't think there's many loot points on the island.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Baz5789

Anybody near Starry Sobor with Morphine please? Im screwed. zombies have such a high hit rate on this patch :(

• Advertisement

well done to whoever shot me.

the only person to be able to get the chopper down from the castle and you kill me.

well, enjoy your trophy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement