Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

JTER wrote: »
    bastards!

:) cheers for the food, was hungry

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Zatoichi

MadYaker wrote: »
    I just spent a while stalking Kevin around the NW airfield wondering if he might give me a blood transfusion. But then I realised I was far better equipped than him and he had every reason to kill me so I murdered him in the deer stand beside the airfield. Sorry Kevin :(

Edit: still looking for that blood transfusion btw :) don't lets kevins experience put you off!

lol, anyone in the NW airfield is fair game, so no probs! I was getting a bit fed up dealing with the artifacting, and the near empty server. So I was just blasting Zs with no regard for my safety. It's kind of fun to start fresh anyway.

Is it usual now for both IE servers to be near empty after midnight? I could have sworn they were usually far more people on at those times a few weeks back.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JTER

ktulu123 wrote: »
    :) cheers for the food, was hungry

Had you asked I would have delivered it to you and opened the cans :)

Why is there no global chat? Quite enjoy it on other servers. I dont use mic as I'm in common room and people think I'm weird enough already.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Had you asked I would have delivered it to you and opened the cans :)

Why is there no global chat? Quite enjoy it on other servers. I dont use mic as I'm in common room and people think I'm weird enough already.

Ha thanks! I would of shot you anyway... :P Yeah the side chat is good on servers, i love the abuse i sometimes get for killing someone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

I like no global chat, when it was there it was just people spamming anyone in cherno, and complaining about things. No global chat makes you really feel lost and alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Are you faithfulpapal?

That was me. Im guessing its you who got me at the NW airfield. I had actually watched you run right across the runway and was going to take the shot but forgot that i had the as50 set to like 1000 or so and i left it off. Went on to boards to see what the distance of each square was so i could set up the zeroing properly(had no rangefinder) and must have been leaing on my other keyboard as i had walked out a fair distance from the tree i was in. Oh well enjoy the as50 ;) it's like carrying a bloody smoke stack on your back!

That was me. Im guessing its you who got me at the NW airfield. I had actually watched you run right across the runway and was going to take the shot but forgot that i had the as50 set to like 1000 or so and i left it off. Went on to boards to see what the distance of each square was so i could set up the zeroing properly(had no rangefinder) and must have been leaing on my other keyboard as i had walked out a fair distance from the tree i was in. Oh well enjoy the as50 ;) it's like carrying a bloody smoke stack on your back!

Wasn't me, was one of the other lads. They didn't take your AS50 though, they put it in the ural along with about 5 other as50s and blew it sky high.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Wasn't me, was one of the other lads. They didn't take your AS50 though, they put it in the ural along with about 5 other as50s and blew it sky high.

Fantastic :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19 posh101

ktulu123 wrote: »
    You were a 900+ meter shot, took me 3 shots to get right cause the AS50 doesn't zero to 900

Thats weird then you got me at 900 meters that means you where north or north west from me, when I used bins or thermal they'd show up as blocked graphics like it cant see past a point, i though all guns as50 m107 would do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Soooo , who's doing the sniping at the airfield :), , also who drove by on a red bike

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 chernoboyz v1per

Soby wrote: »
    Soooo , who's doing the sniping at the airfield :), , also who drove by on a red bike

chernoboyz rulez the airfield ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Took ye enough shots :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

why aren.t ye called airfield boyz then ?

I laugh.

PS. Is anyone here named dephiler? Shot you at the northwest earlier, player then passed out and disconnected, logged onto another server, ran away on another server, logged back in on boards far away from where he originally was, I was out of ammo, so I went down rounded up a load of zombies and made them feast on your passed out corpse.

I then died.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SasQuatch88

Yeah the chernoboyz rule the airfield especially over the last 3 days. :rolleyes: when Viper here disconnected after i shot him on the south side.. at 1:17..

P.s I never forget..

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

They rule at keeping the kill feed live :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29 chernoboyz v1per

Yeah the chernoboyz rule the airfield especially over the last 3 days. :rolleyes: when Viper here disconnected after i shot him on the south side.. at 1:17..

P.s I never forget..

dont know what u want

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SasQuatch88

dont know what u want

My kill.. A blood debt is owed...

http://youtu.be/WofqmWpXJZ8

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JTER

I like no global chat, when it was there it was just people spamming anyone in cherno, and complaining about things. No global chat makes you really feel lost and alone.

Aye but you can switch to a different channel and those who wanted it could chat / organise beanhead sniper hunting parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

MadYaker wrote: »
    I just spent a while stalking Kevin around the NW airfield wondering if he might give me a blood transfusion. But then I realised I was far better equipped than him and he had every reason to kill me so I murdered him in the deer stand beside the airfield. Sorry Kevin :(

Edit: still looking for that blood transfusion btw :) don't lets kevins experience put you off!

bwahahaha u are so getting a bullet in the head from anyone that comes up :D

• Advertisement

Aye but you can switch to a different channel and those who wanted it could chat / organise beanhead sniper hunting parties.

Switching to a different channel doesn't make the global one invisible.
    Just seeing people talking takes away the whole lost and alone feel.

So many people here want the game to be as easy as possible, its nowhere near hard enough in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I genuinely think a few of my friends could take the airfield away from you.

I genuinely think a few of my friends could take the airfield away from you.

I genuinely think we could take anywhere from a few of your friends ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

I think I will genuinely stay away from the airfield :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I'm sure you could,I just don't like Cherno boy's camping in the airfield when they should be in cherno.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

My kill.. A blood debt is owed...

http://youtu.be/WofqmWpXJZ8

Was that you or FlyingIrishMan who shot me and "BigJohnTerryLawd" just outside Elektro? I was "Dal gCais".

And were you hoping to jump into Mumble to gloat? :D

Was that you or FlyingIrishMan who shot me and "BigJohnTerryLawd" just outside Elektro? I was "Dal gCais".

And were you hoping to jump into Mumble to gloat? :D

I thought I shot you, but it was two different lads I shot outside Elektro.
    Squarewave and faithfulpapal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

Is anybody near Pustoshka?
    Im stuck here with a broken leg if anybody wants to put me out my misery/ hit me with some morphine.. There'll be lots of ammo in it for you either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 chicken3

[HTML]Who ever i shot just there Sorry..... I got scared there where two of you[/HTML]

blobby360, well i wasn t going to kill you as well, but because you shoot first, i had to defend myself , but now i will shoot on sight , anyone who come next to me will get shot , i normally kill only bandits ,but it seems there is no more solidarity anymore ,but in fairness , my friend you have kill you with no regrets ,so you did well,i responded in kemenka , so i get my stuff back 10 minutes later,i never been a bandit so far , but it is going to change,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Baz5789

Anyone near starry sobar? I need morphine. Please :( promise i wont kill you. Ill reward u :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement