Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

I have myself a satchel charge but no idea what to do with it. Might try and set a trap at the airfield.

What do you want for it?
    I can give you anything your heart desires (in game of course ;))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I took out a camp and a hacked in VW Golf with one earlier :)

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

I have myself a satchel charge but no idea what to do with it. Might try and set a trap at the airfield.

Blow up an unsuspecting cow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

PandyAndy wrote: »
    Haha I'm Andy. Was killed twice :D

Was being fired at while I was in the power station, so ran up the hill. I think there was two guys after me, one with a rifle and the other with an assault rifle... one of them killed me.

Respawned in Drakon at the opposite side of the mountain. Ran straight across and down the other side. Came back to my body to loot it and then somebody shot me again. So now there's two dead Andys in the same spot.
    LOL I'm the one that shot ya while you were looting yer man's AKS Kobra. Couldn't be taking any chances :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 IAmJimBob

I think I saw a bus driving through Stary or Novy can't remember which one. O.o

Not sure,think someone was screaming aswell haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

IAmJimBob wrote: »
    I think I saw a bus driving through Stary or Novy can't remember which one. O.o

Not sure,think someone was screaming aswell haha.

0b38b12d986ae9d2275e6dc5410dfef9.png?1345155158 Help me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 24 plaguemarine 11

ktulu123 wrote: »
    I took out a camp and a hacked in VW Golf with one earlier :)
    Still c4ing I see :) can anyone tell me what to put in the filter for the server lads . I only got it up running tonight and I couldn't find the server at all is it boards.ie2 or something .
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Just put boards

• Registered Users Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Just saw some weird russian text come up in chat so I disconnected, ie2

• Advertisement

Same Yaker , looking to have the same writting as that hacker earlier at the end

Whos that who cant shoot for their life @ Stary with a pistol ? :P

Finally got that blood transfusion lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭EI_Flyboy

Maybe you guys should put a password on the server to weed out the hackers...?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭conor360

Is there hackers on atm?

Oi that sorta logic sense isnt welcome here :)

What would be the criteria for deciding who gets the password? Has anyone actually been killed by a hacker since I posted in this thread? I've lost all my gear to hackers once before so I alt f4'd fairly fast lol.

EI_Flyboy wrote: »
    Maybe you guys should put a password on the server to weed out the hackers...?

We do that and get abuse from about 50 people saying we're cheating.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

It wasn't hacker's,It was Arma 2.

Happens sometimes on all servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭EI_Flyboy

Give the password out here or email the server admin for it, simples. Depending on how strict you want to make it, you could have it so only boardsies can join but that might be a bit ott but I guess so long as your name isn't mostly cyrilic...!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Haha, that was us in the bus driving around. Literally did a whole lap of the map.

Also came across some nice tents on our way. Lets just say we're sorted for a long time :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

EI_Flyboy wrote: »
    Give the password out here or email the server admin for it, simples. Depending on how strict you want to make it, you could have it so only boardsies can join but that might be a bit ott but I guess so long as your name isn't mostly cyrilic...!

I didn't realise running a private server was allowed. Have the rules for running a server changed recently?

Man that map is scaring at night. From trying to get to Grishino to the airfield i somehow ended up at the devils castle , Where's a enegizer bunny when ya need one

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

Soby wrote: »
    Man that map is scaring at night. From trying to get to Grishino to the airfield i somehow ended up at the devils castle , Where's a enegizer bunny when ya need one

You dont need batteries for the flashlight....just press L when you have it equipped.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

So do people sill get a ban for PvP disconnect?.........coz it happend to me the last nigh but no admin got back to me to tell me!

You dont need batteries for the flashlight....just press L when you have it equipped.

Was pressing it last night and nothIng happend

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

Any chance of a restart on IE1? Very laggy atm...plus its been running for a few days without one

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Restarted just now :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

If ppl are not playing on ie1/ie2, could someone please tell me a good full server to play on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I play on IE1 now a good bit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement