Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

deadeye187 - stop trolling, please.

Next warning = a break from the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

tactical_facepalm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

lol @ this thread lately

deadeye, you make such intredasting points

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

Mr E wrote: »
    deadeye187 - stop trolling, please.

Next warning = a break from the forum.

ohya, and what about the other idiots?...i came on ere to ask a question you know!..or do u know how to read?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Gonna get a lot quieter here soon, methinks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

deadeye187 wrote: »
    ohya, and what about the other idiots?...i came on ere to ask a question you know!..or do u know how to read?
    For a 33 year old you sure can't seem to type and acting like a child is not helping. You would be more suited to for the official forums.

Hawke wrote: »
    For a 33 year old you sure can't seem to type and acting like a child is not helping. You would be more suited to for the official forums.

this is a personal attack! where is his warning?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

deadeye187 wrote: »
    anyone tell me a good busy server!

RU 2 and RU 90 are usually pretty full.

They'd be lovely servers if it wasn't for all the Russians.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Isn't RU2 a private hive server?

• Advertisement

Korvanica wrote: »
    RU 2 and RU 90 are usually pretty full.

They'd be lovely servers if it wasn't for all the Russians.

thanks for this man!..i`ll try them. Just need a busy one till ie1/ie2 get busy.....

thanks again

http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/2985/7zsktpgj_jpg.htm

It still doesnt work with sixlauncher ?

Didnt play for some days..

use DayZCommander, update to 1.7.2.5, i dont think Six Lauuncher is authorised to update to the latest version yet. Boards Servers use 1.7.2.5

http://www.dayzcommander.com/

"
    We're currently still not authorized by DayZ team to push 1.7.2.5 en-mass, as such we've added multi-version support to Play withSIX.

A new update for Play withSIX has been released that supports the DayZ v1.7.2.5 pre-release mod version!
    You can control which mod version to use in the Game section option "Update to PreRelease versions" (for now restart after changing).

Currently there are no plans to add this support to SIX Launcher and Updater, as full focus is on Play withSIX which replaces SIX Launcher already, and will soon replace SIX updater also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Isn't RU2 a private hive server?

Is it ? I dunno... I joined it after dying on another server....

come to think of it... i died pretty soon after spawning into RU 2 aswell so it could be private hive..

Loads of russians on side channel global chat, heard something that was similar to "on the road". *Crack... i was dead... goddam russians....

Korvanica wrote: »
    Is it ? I dunno... I joined it after dying on another server....

come to think of it... i died pretty soon after spawning into RU 2 aswell so it could be private hive..

Loads of russians on side channel global chat, heard something that was similar to "on the road". *Crack... i was dead... goddam russians....

maybe we should go on a get a few of these russians!....:D

i think my character is in a coma, i collapsed from low blood, then the timer finished, he was getting up adn then collapsed again.. this time no timer... been 5 minutes and he hasnt moved, I fear the worst... yes, he might be left a vegetable...

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Some people would be well advised to read the forum charter not to mention Mr E's warnings.

The sense of entitlement being exhibited by some people (who probably haven't contributed a penny to the server) is fairly astounding.

thanks for the speed boat whoever!....man its fast.......:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭Ape X

Lads, is there a seperate thread for chat re the standalone version being worked on by BIS, or do we lump it in here with the mod chat?

Ape X wrote: »
    Lads, is there a seperate thread for chat re the standalone version being worked on by BIS, or do we lump it in here with the mod chat?

i tried to create a separate thread for lingor, but the mods moved it back here ...

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

platinums wrote: »
    i tried to create a separate thread for lingor, but the mods moved it back here ...

Correct me if I am wrong, but is Lingor an unofficial mod, running on private hives?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

SgtBob wrote: »
    Correct me if I am wrong, but is Lingor an unofficial mod, running on private hives?

You are correct.
    There seem to be shared HIVEs knocking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Goro

My code is near constantly compiling.

Or for us networkers "It's converging" .:D

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

Sooo anyone near Nw airfield that could be nice enough to give me a blood transfusion, have a blood bag and all, just need someone to save me! and then not turn around and murder me

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Zatoichi

A camp on a pretty busy hilltop with rare items like NV goggles and Coyote backpack... hmmm.

iqTJMFuNO4odM.jpg

Elektro hill?

Elektro hill?

yup

That bear traps to the left?

That bear traps to the left?

No, just my dropped ALICE pack and barbed fencing behind that. It was the fencing artifacting that drew me there in the first place.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Humm, I'd like to play on the Irish servers more but a lot of the time it's just dead.

Currently 12 on IE1 and 10 on IE2. Far too low numbers for such a huge map.

Not sure I see the need for 2 boards servers other than different configurations, or why people don't gravitate to one to consistently have 20+ players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Zatoichi wrote: »
    yup

Hoping to get on again over the weekend.. Me thinks my fresh spawn will be a bit easier ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement