Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

Humm, I'd like to play on the Irish servers more but a lot of the time it's just dead.

Currently 12 on IE1 and 10 on IE2. Far too low numbers for such a huge map.

Not sure I see the need for 2 boards servers other than different configurations, or why people don't gravitate to one to consistently have 20+ players.

TRUE THAT!..........ie2 is the best one!...

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

is that the real R0ot on IE1 , thought he was an EvE Online player.

are the vehicle spawns still messed up on IE1? I havent seen any vehicles on either server come to think of it.. is who has the chopper atm? Is it only available on one server ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Hawkeye had it on IE1 and Board's had it on IE2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Bus's are fuuuuuun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19 posh101

If a car is blow up is it fixable if so apart from wheels and etc how do you get the body working again? and how much do you need?

ps the guy in the jeep last night you where lucky only had 300 blood and was shaking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ColinM9991

Howdy folks, Since of last week I have been hosting two Lingor servers (One of which is closing down in 3 days time)
    However, there is a bug free one currently active that requires @DayZ_Lingor. The server's being hosted in Southern Ireland on a 100/10 Bandwith connection.

Feel free to learn how to join the server by visiting World War Gaming & take a look in the "Information -> How to find our servers" thread :)

Right now I have two lingor servers (As stated, one is closing as it is heavily bugged) and one Chernarus server.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

you cant fix it if it gets completely destroyed

oh and LOL@ the thread tags

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭irishmadboy

As others have said, why is IE1 so empty? Although I just found a car finally =D

Its low population because of the ~4000 servers that are currently online.

Far too many IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Zatoichi

I found two tractors in the space of 30mins in IE1 last night, and both nearly ended me. First one was parked tightly in trees, I tap a tree, and immediately get thrown out. Unconcious for 5mins waiting for it to explode, and kill me. It doesn't.

Second one takes me all the way to Devil's Castle. I get as close as I want to get without alerting anyone who might be in there. But I happen to hit a small tree very close to that point. So I decide to just bail on it. Only running a couple of feet away when it explodes in a fireball behind me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 posh101

As others have said, why is IE1 so empty? Although I just found a car finally =D

Id say because about a month ago there was a problem when the server so everyone went onto ie2 and ie1 doesn't have a helicopter.

Hawkeye had chopper no?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

There was a chopper on IE1 yesterday... there is none now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Hawkeye had chopper no?

He parked it in an inaccessible location and some genius shot him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Ha, just saw a bus heading East to cherno. Weird sight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

typical just typical, find my first crashed chopper and dont find any weapons...except for tin cans loads and loads of tin cans...oh and crazy soldiers which are quite difficult to kill with a hand gun

Ha, just saw a bus heading East to cherno. Weird sight.

That was me haha,where were you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

SW Airfield. Just saw the roof of the bus as you were tearing towards Cherno, when in that direction myself and saw you coming back so I fired a couple of shots to let you know I was there.

Smooth driving btw. You nearly took out a tree!

:P I got bored so starting driving up,

Heard you shooting,didn't know if it was at me or not so just ignored it.

ColinM9991 wrote: »
    Howdy folks, Since of last week I have been hosting two Lingor servers (One of which is closing down in 3 days time)
    However, there is a bug free one currently active that requires @DayZ_Lingor. The server's being hosted in Southern Ireland on a 100/10 Bandwith connection.

Feel free to learn how to join the server by visiting World War Gaming & take a look in the "Information -> How to find our servers" thread :)

Right now I have two lingor servers (As stated, one is closing as it is heavily bugged) and one Chernarus server.

hey I was on the World War Z Lingor server the other day, what a coincidence, it was the only one in the list called that too?

Hit a bonanza on the Board Dayz server, downed chopper southeast of starry.. picked up a bison adn a cartload of fal mags, with 2 fals lying there, had no tent otherwise would have made a stash, still no point stashing anything till the underground is brought into play, tent always get found.

I hid a tent in a cluster of 3 trees, it was perfect or so i thought as you could not see it and could barely access it, Bingo! i came backto the nest hours later and there was 4 tents 30 yard from it.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ColinM9991

platinums wrote: »
    hey I was on the World War Z Lingor server the other day, what a coincidence, it was the only one in the list called that too?

Ah, a small world indeed.
    That server you were playing in is the one being closed unfortunately as loot does not work correctly, however you're more than welcome to come play in the second server anytime, details on how to join are in the forum. I'm at a shortage of Irish players :P

As for the sentence "The only one in the list". Unfortunately since BIS updated their beta's, you can only find servers if you match the modifications on client that are being used server wise. The reason you couldn't see the second one is because it uses @DayZ_Lingor as opposed to @DayZ.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Mc Ginnis_BMR

He parked it in an inaccessible location and some genius shot him.

Yea we had the chopper but i think its gone now again, haven't seen it since.

Found a few other nice toys to play with today as well. took what we wanted and satchel charged the rest of it destroying 2 quads, Scrambler, and Tents full of loot.

2012081800001.jpg
    2012081800001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭therealwillie

Yea we had the chopper but i think its gone now again, haven't seen it since.

Found a few other nice toys to play with today as well. took what we wanted and satchel charged the rest of it destroying 2 quads, Scrambler, and Tents full of loot.

its too bad those tents and everything inside them and all the cars and everything inside them will be back once the server restarts and the only thing missing will be the bus

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Someone disconnected at 22:42 on ie1 , he killed me , and my friend had just about killed him , then he Alt+F4'd

Edit , Jaafa is username , he spawned back in and we killed him then he DC'd again

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Jaafa why you disconnect? :pac:

such a bitch move, disconnecting :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

****ing **** game. Why must I lie unconcious for 2 mins everytime i connect to a ****ing server.

Is there a map/scenario that comes with Arma that I can use to test the sniper rifles? ie get the hang of mil dots with sniper rifles etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭therealwillie

platinums wrote: »
    Is there a map/scenario that comes with Arma that I can use to test the sniper rifles? ie get the hang of mil dots with sniper rifles etc..

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14616

i use this one. there is also the armex mission that is in the game already, for use on weapons and vehicles. but if its just guns ya want then the one i linked is the best

on a side note, who was down at gorka just there :) was a close one :D nearly got my pretty jeep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

_vti wrote: »
    such a bitch move, disconnecting :-/

Funny thing is he logged back in exactly where we shot him and then when he got killed, disconnected again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement