Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

who ever shot in in nwb, hat off to you, good shot but u would have nt noticed me if it wernt for de guy in de jeep

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

whats the story lads is all the servers going down?????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

deadeye187 wrote: »
    who was that i just meet on the coast, we sat down and look at the chopper!......nice!..i droped the AX for you but it vanished!

Nice to meet you Mr Ghillie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

Nice to meet you Mr Ghillie

lol...howdy!...i like to cook steaks for who ever i meet!, but had nothing on me!....next time!.......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Having a tough nite Hawkeye?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Unreal battle tonight Hawkeye! Surprised the **** outa me n Vti earlier at your camp... we wanted revenge :P Hilarious when you hopped in the jeep with him!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Chopper on IE2, flying towards cherno on the coast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

SgtBob wrote: »
    Chopper on IE2, flying towards cherno on the coast :D

You saw nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Something wrong with ie2? im in berezino and there are literally no zombies. Actually flyingirishman, will you pick me up in your chopper and bring me to NW airfield? Its boring up here.

EDIT: or if you spot any crashed helis will you give me the coordinates :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

MadYaker wrote: »
    Something wrong with ie2? im in berezino and there are literally no zombies. Actually flyingirishman, will you pick me up in your chopper and bring me to NW airfield? Its boring up here.

EDIT: or if you spot any crashed helis will you give me the coordinates :D

One outside vysnoye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Drawfirst

Nice shot at grishino, whoever. Watched you crawl down the hill a bit, thought you hadnt a sniper rifle. I was wrong!

Did you use the chopper as a lure or were you checking it out yourself?
    #Who tore through the NW airfield in a pickup? you nearly drove over me.

2 near orlivets car factory

• Registered Users Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Thanks and please don't fcuking snipe when I go check them out, k thnx

eurofoxy wrote: »
    who ever shot in in nwb, hat off to you, good shot but u would have nt noticed me if it wernt for de guy in de jeep

That was me before I went down to battle Hawkeye & McGuinnes

MadYaker wrote: »
    Thanks and please don't fcuking snipe when I go check them out, k thnx

Nothing much there, a fal and an M14 i think. No where near it also

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Mc Ginnis_BMR

That was Tense,

Was that you i sniped VTI called Jaffa in game ?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Unreal battle tonight Hawkeye! Surprised the **** outa me n Vti earlier at your camp... we wanted revenge :P Hilarious when you hopped in the jeep with him!

Surprised you, surprised me too..if i had to log in 1 second later i wouldnt have got you, and you two would have got me...

Too use to living the easy life over on IE1, defending against nothing...hop onto IE2 and get shot to pieces...

Just had enough time to get the mk48 out of the bag, then didnt hesitate to unleash it at you 2 guys, then got a few shots at heli...
    We where heading to devils castle when we heard the chopper coming back, so tried to storm the town on foot, but had too much distance to travel to get in range of the "demolition expert" who nicely blew the camp to pieces, few more mk48 rounds at the chopper and towards the guy running up towards airfield/barn, then an as50 1 shot kill on me?

When i got in the jeep, i had no other option, it had already hit me, broke my leg and was bleeding, jumped in the jeep and knew it was gonna end badly...i didnt even have anything on my until i "borrowed" a DMR from the UAZ gear to try and defend myself....was dead before i had the gear menu closed!

3rd time let my brother have a go, but heli vs a makarov isnt much of a contest...

But, good battle, good fun....to be continued....

how come you guys have changed your names?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

eurofoxy wrote: »
    who is in the heli in IE2?
    way to pee off the zombies man...

I don't think they can jump that high.
    Surprised you, surprised me too..if i had to log in 1 second later i wouldnt have got you, and you two would have got me...

Too use to living the easy life over on IE1, defending against nothing...hop onto IE2 and get shot to pieces...

Just had enough time to get the mk48 out of the bag, then didnt hesitate to unleash it at you 2 guys, then got a few shots at heli...
    We where heading to devils castle when we heard the chopper coming back, so tried to storm the town on foot, but had too much distance to travel to get in range of the "demolition expert" who nicely blew the camp to pieces, few more mk48 rounds at the chopper and towards the guy running up towards airfield/barn, then an as50 1 shot kill on me?

When i got in the jeep, i had no other option, it had already hit me, broke my leg and was bleeding, jumped in the jeep and knew it was gonna end badly...i didnt even have anything on my until i "borrowed" a DMR from the UAZ gear to try and defend myself....was dead before i had the gear menu closed!

3rd time let my brother have a go, but heli vs a makarov isnt much of a contest...

But, good battle, good fun....to be continued....

how come you guys have changed your names?

That was great fun. I just barely got away with the chopper that first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

That was Tense,

Was that you i sniped VTI called Jaffa in game ?

Im Impossibru in game.

My heart was absolutely racing the whole time!

Hats off to you guys, that was one of the most tense and hilarious times I've had on DayZ!

The funniest thing was being directed in via spotter scope to Hawkeye around that truck...."where did he go?!? did he DC!?...."

"OMFG NO HE DIDN'T...HES IN THE FRIGGIN JEEP WITH ME!? LOL!"

What could I do but honk the horn?! LMAO

I was wondering how the hell he managed to get armed up so quick but the UAZ's inventory told me pretty quick, smart guy ;) LOL

Ktulu ranges and opens up and takes out the windshield with a nato round..phew! the jeep didn't blow up! I get out and check out what the hell this body had...stupidly..BOOM! shot from ~900 meters away (nice shot McGinnis!!)

I spawn in to Kamenka and just book it north, find a Hilux and continue on up to the NWAF and flank to the rear of Ktulu's location description, I move up and meet up with him and decide to grow a pair and slow crawl up to the big tree ahead of us for a better perspective. As Im crawling, I see something move in the slight clearing between two treelines about 500 meters ahead of the tree/bush that I'm lying in....oh ****!! I'm being scoped with a rangefinder/binocs! Made absolutely no hesitation in eyeball ranging the binoc glass and pulling the trigger. Boom headshot! I was waiting for a "Hawkeye =BMR= or McGinnis =BMR= was killed" but it was somebody else, Drawfirst? was that you?! Scared the **** out of me LOL

I continue moving up a little until I'm next to the UAZ but behind some bushes covering my southern approach. I peek out a little and scan the trees from where I thought I was shot at by the UAZ earlier. Ktulu provided a LOT of help there with the use of thermal sights...sighted! tiny spots of heat behind a fir conifer. 900 meters! SEND IT!, took me 3 shots...bloody 800-1000 meter gap on the AS50 zero!!

Phew, we're in the clear! Chopper is a little messed up though! Ktulu, his buddy and myself jump into the UAZ and head east, into Grishino.. **** we're getting shot at by two survivors!! hard right and through the town breaking their angles and back up to where we were, out of the UAZ and take cover behind the hay bails. These guys sloppily run around the Grishino church, I see one of them and wait for their ADD to relax a little...he stops and I take his head off but I lay a .50 round right in front of the other guys legs who promptly DCs...*sigh*

The chopper comes back after hearing this commotion on the comms and circles the area (Friggin awesome to see by the way! I wish I Fraps'd it!!)
    Guy logs in and gets blasted by the 240 from the chopper...hmm dont recognize the names TNT or Des..something.

As we're re-scoping the area, I see some really subtle movement in the trees to the left of the church in our view...what the heck! its still going on! Ktulu only sees pigs..I see eyes lol although I think I got him in the leg lol Nato rounds arent called anti-material for nothin!

Jump in the UAZ and head east to log off...*TAKES DEEP BREATH!!"

LOL awesome time!

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

So who had a shoot out with me and my m8 jusat north of Stary at around 11.50pm on IE2 last night? How did you not kill us? We had no idea where the rounds were coming from.

Got the first guy with my DMR, took a few hits, ran accross the field, took cover behind a small enough rock. Bullets wizzing past us, sounded suppressed. Thought we were well dead but managed to pop a smoke and do a runner (as in run away not disconnect).

Then saw the sureal image of a tractor coming towards us, took a few shots at it but it got away. Still have not found a vehicle of my own yet :(

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Think I may have some fraps footage vti. Might stick it up on YouTube. Might entail revealing our earlier nefarious chopper activity though.

Maybe not that footage...

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Nothing much there, a fal and an M14 i think. No where near it also

oh that one, I took the bison and all the FAL ammo. cant wait to get back to Cherno. (been on hols in Lingor)

Maybe not that footage...

LOL....ahem....uhh.....

......LOL!

Maximilian wrote: »
    Think I may have some fraps footage vti. Might stick it up on YouTube. Might entail revealing our earlier nefarious chopper activity though.

This post made me

tumblr_lmjmdbzajx1qdq5u6.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Life is good
    20744336576e312d22f303a87b37c31f.png?134545987254444535

Some incriminating behavior from last night.

Deadeye - found your boat :)

Hawkeye - the end might interest you....

oh god.. LOL

Maximilian wrote: »
    Some incriminating behavior from last night.

Deadeye - found your boat :)

Hawkeye - the end might interest you....

i knew it was you!..think i`m watchn your gang go about their work!................

you take it again last night????

i want in with ye lads n the chopper!

• Advertisement

LMAO.....nice shot whoever!.....i was unaremed tho..i only wanted to talk!!...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement