Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

That was in Electro, I believe.

Yea it was, it was my bike :( We had many good memories...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

That was in Electro, I believe.

I assumed he got the towns mixed up.
    We parked Andy's bike outside the firestation in Elektro and then I threw a grenade directly at the front tyre and ran straight back to the chopper I assumed a grenade that close to it would blow it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Yeah sorry I meant electro, its mine now!

MadYaker wrote: »
    Yeah sorry I meant electro, its mine now!

Treat her well.

PandyAndy wrote: »
    Treat her well.

He won't have it for much longer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

How many Nato rounds from an AS50 destroy a chopper?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Hi all, Irish_Hawk here, popped into IE2 earlier...
    Fun times! Met therealwillie in the northern electro fire station, he went upstairs to arm up and got killed, had some adrenaline rush sitting in the fire station with the doors closed waiting!
    Killed a bandit who came in, his body stayed standing when dead which is annoying!
    Someone spawned in right next to me on the fire station stairs so sorry to him but I was so shocked I shot him...
    The death message said someone about friendly fire which was strange no?
    Maybe because he was still loading in?

Some cheeky fecker tried peeking through the bottom floor windows by moving to a nearby hill, fired at him but missed.
    Then someone came in with an enfield, I unloaded an AK clip into him but I died in one enfield shot. :mad:

Must say sorry to 'Shane' if you are reading, I was with a friend going into cherno supermarket when I saw you behind us so I shot you, you were unarmed but I panicked. I apologise!

He won't have it for much longer.

Why do you want it? You have a chopper.

Why do you want it? You have a chopper.

I'm just a dick like that.

Alright then I propose a trade! My bike and 1 delicious can of beans for your chopper.

• Advertisement

Alright then I propose a trade! My bike and 1 delicious can of beans for your chopper.

Or I could just take it from you for free?

Or I could just take it from you for free?

Sorry to ruin your trade lads, but I sorta flipped the chopper and it exploded. I had maybe 11 seconds of fun, plus I was also getting shot at by someone.

:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Sorry to ruin your trade lads, but I sorta flipped the chopper and it exploded. I had maybe 11 seconds of fun, plus I was also getting shot at by someone.

:pac:

Yes I shot you down, did you alt+F4 out of the chopper? I didn't see anyone die and there was no body at the crash site. Ejecting would of killed you too

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Yes I shot you down, did you alt+F4 out of the chopper? I didn't see anyone die and there was no body at the crash site. Ejecting would of killed you too

Haha no, only got a cut :D I ran to the small of clump of trees just to the north, maybe 50 metres away. I saw you run up to the chopper and look around. Did you get caught in the explosion, I saw you bandage yourself or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭father_ted9t9

Ha ha did u get it from the roof?

Yup, ran down into the boathouse. Climbed the inside ladder and looked up at the ceiling while rolling the mouse wheel. Figured the option would come up to enter the driver seat :D

Haha no, only got a cut :D I ran to the small of clump of trees just to the north, maybe 50 metres away. I saw you run up to the chopper and look around. Did you get caught in the explosion, I saw you bandage yourself or something.

Ok fair enough. You've now moved up to number 1 on my list of people im going to hunt down. Everywhere you go I will be waiting...

The helicopters final resting place:

arma2oa2012-08-2102-01-32-31.jpg

Or so I ****ing thought!! It blew up again a few mins after and tried to kill me:

arma2oa2012-08-2102-02-53-11.jpg

How many Nato rounds from an AS50 destroy a chopper?

Oh and Nato rounds to nothing to a chopper, 2 full mags into the chopper and it could still fly. Loaded a M107 mag and that did the job

Ok fair enough. You've now moved up to number 1 on my list of people im going to hunt down. Everywhere you go I will be waiting...

Sweet! I'll have steaks on the fire for when you come. Bring wine!

I was by those two pine trees on the second picture.

• Advertisement

Oh well, we had fun with it today. At least we didn't spend the time we had with it hiding it in a corner of the map like most people do.
    We'll get it when it spawns back in ;)

I will bring my AS50 + 1 bullet for your face :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DeBlanka

I will bring my AS50 + 1 bullet for your face :)

Was it you that sniped me on the road at the mainland closest to the island after all the helicopter incident went down?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Mc Ginnis_BMR

Oh well, we had fun with it today. At least we didn't spend the time we had with it hiding it in a corner of the map like most people do.
    We'll get it when it spawns back in ;)

Or you could give me and hawkeye a chance to get it this time, after putting up one of the best heli battles yet. :p

Theres only 2 of us tho, so doubt we would be able to plan such operations as you. you musta had 3/5 people in the chopper at any one time ? :rolleyes:

looking forward to trying to stealing it, but i work most of the time then any free time can normally be taken up with other matters :(

Wonder how long it takes for the chopper to respawn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

for all those with the graphical glitches, try this it was tweeted by rocket yesterday, and it worked for me.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/yhksh/successful_graphics_glitch_fix_for_nvidia_gpu/

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

Or you could give me and hawkeye a chance to get it this time, after putting up one of the best heli battles yet. :p

Theres only 2 of us tho, so doubt we would be able to plan such operations as you. you musta had 3/5 people in the chopper at any one time ? :rolleyes:

looking forward to trying to stealing it, but i work most of the time then any free time can normally be taken up with other matters :(

Wonder how long it takes for the chopper to respawn

+1 for these guys nicking the chopper.

At least you two prove for a fun hunt. Max and myself thought we were going insane hearing Hawkeye from a distance and ultimately flying low level through elektro lol

this as opposed to dumb asses who want a cheap 11 second ride.

_vti wrote: »

this as opposed to dumb asses who want a cheap 11 second ride.

short rides are nothing to be ashamed of! it happens to everyman a few times in their lives.. cheap i know could not resist....now back on topic...

DeBlanka wrote: »
    Was it you that sniped me on the road at the mainland closest to the island after all the helicopter incident went down?

Nah, I logged off a bit after. Was too tired to do anything else. I just had a quick log on to see if the fecking thing was safe :(

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭father_ted9t9

...We'll get it when it spawns back in ;)

Do ya think?? :D

• Advertisement

is there something up with the loot in IE2, was just in dog castle and there was nothing there, not even empty cans...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement