Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Banned Woop :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

was i just killed by a hacker on ie2?....was ryn to get on for the last hour but would not let me on1...if not enjoy my van!

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

deadeye187 wrote: »
    was i just killed by a hacker on ie2?....was ryn to get on for the last hour but would not let me on1...if not enjoy my van!
    Yeah there was a chap hacking he's gone now, might want to run and get your van back.

Hawke wrote: »
    Yeah there was a chap hacking he's gone now, might want to run and get your van back.
    snd thanks, anyone wanna give me a lift?

2nd hacker i think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Might be another hacker on the server.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Yea, another hacker.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Is this on IE1 or 2?

IE2

Whats this one doing? None of us have been killed by him. I've seen Yolo killed twice though

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Steve was the only other guy I didn't see getting killed by the first hacker. Anyone know him/is him?

I was running minding my own business when I got a broken leg and a sudden death.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I was running minding my own business when I got a broken leg and a sudden death.

That could just be a bug - how is this guy hacking? minigun again or as Maka says?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

On the side of a hill maybe?

Happened to me on a different server a few weeks ago.

I was at the docks in Cherno getting back my gun, I started to hear silenced gun shots coming at me again. And I couldn't see anyone. I'm sorry if it was somebody legit but I had to abort, I died 3 times trying to get that back, and I would always die when I got near it, by a minigun or silenced weapon.

Just not taking the risk until the server is clean :) Hope you understand. With all the sh*t that just happened.

Yeah a car just spawned in front of me and then disappeared

then i got mini gunned again

i was in game on ie2....."spacecadet187" and i spawned at my camp. My van was there. Next thing the beeper is going nuts on the van, no one in the van weird!...so i jump in and drive, next thing bang dead!..thats how he got me, and he fuked my van!

Steve was the only guy not getting killed, so we'll ban him and see if that sorts it. Assuming we can get an admin.

Maximilian wrote: »
    Steve was the only guy not getting killed, so I we'll ban him and see if that sorts it.

can you fix my van for me?......:D

i think it might be your van i borrowed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

I was at the docks in Cherno getting back my gun, I started to hear silenced gun shots coming at me again. And I couldn't see anyone. I'm sorry if it was somebody legit but I had to abort, I died 3 times trying to get that back, and I would always die when I got near it, by a minigun or silenced weapon.

Just not taking the risk until the server is clean :) Hope you understand. With all the sh*t that just happened.
    That was me :) And it was an L85, not a silenced gun :D

• Advertisement

Decryptor wrote: »
    That was me :) And it was an L85, not a silenced gun :D

Ah right no problem, sorry for aborting but I thought it was the hacker. Must of been shooting from a distance? Sounded like a silenced weapon.

deadeye187 wrote: »
    can you fix my van for me?......:D

i think it might be your van i borrowed!

Nope - All that stuff is controlled by the Hive - server admins can't affect people's gear or anything like that I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Ah right no problem, sorry for aborting but I thought it was the hacker. Must of been shooting from a distance? Sounded like a silenced weapon.

The L85 sounds like an elephant falling down stairs...

Maximilian wrote: »
    Nope - All that stuff is controlled by the Hive - server admins can't affect people's gear or anything like that I'm afraid.

Only right too i think!....

Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Haha ah shít, knew I was going to be killed doing that. Had a feeling it'd be you too.

C**ts in Cherno...I was there shooting zombies chasing ye and ye opened fire on me :(
    Ah well, have fun with my L85 and M4.

Who killed me?

Are you dennis ?

Soby wrote: »
    Are you dennis ?
    Nope, ShamrockOverlord

• Advertisement

Hawkeye

This discussion has been closed.