Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

that fooker killed me in cherno, and i was injured too I could not walk or run :(

or was that you flyingirish?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

The only people I killed were the three in the barn, nobody else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

are they down for de evening now or are they just re starting...

no probs, someone shot me i was crossing the road prone near the supermarket in cherno when i got taken out,
    The only people I killed were the three in the barn, nobody else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭therealwillie

Yeah, we think some hacker killed us all at our camp so I killed myself in Kamenka, then spawned in Cherno.
    As for taking the stuff so fast, I think there was lag, I had to shoot you guys twice with the AS50 to kill you.
    Did you guys hear me on direct chat?

was using direct chat last night, wasn't working, not sure if it is today though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Just down for a bit till the hackers get bored and go elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DeBlanka

IE1, not IE2.
    We still have it on IE2.

Last night two of us flew the IE2 helicopter up north long after ye left. Strange how you managed to have it today and ours disappeared this morning..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Yeah, we think some hacker killed us all at our camp so I killed myself in Kamenka, then spawned in Cherno.
    As for taking the stuff so fast, I think there was lag, I had to shoot you guys twice with the AS50 to kill you.
    Did you guys hear me on direct chat?

No didnt hear anything in Chat, we thought it was hackers initially because think you fired around 8 shots ? nah but Fair play man , was nicely done , too bad that its easy enough to find as50's on dead body's lately :(. We had an issue of friendly fire earlier when one of the lads couldnt hear chat in Direct chat , havnt heard it myself lately from anyone i tried chatting to.

Would a private Hive filter out Hackers ? i only ever play on the boards one dont know about others but if it did i'd be all for it

been killed twice on other servers today, saw cherno on fire earlier on ie1, came back on and it seemed fine, but from what i have seen online there seems to be a co-ordinated effort to take dayz offline tonight...several servers being taken down due to people on them..maybe we can lock it for tonight,

• Advertisement

haha i was onlast night up north, and someone assasinated me in the chopper, was it you lol
    DeBlanka wrote: »
    Last night two of us flew the IE2 helicopter up north long after ye left. Strange how you managed to have it today and ours disappeared this morning..

Scody94 wrote: »
    No didnt hear anything in Chat, we thought it was hackers initially because think you fired around 8 shots ? nah but Fair play man , was nicely done , too bad that its easy enough to find as50's on dead body's lately :(. We had an issue of friendly fire earlier when one of the lads couldnt hear chat in Direct chat , havnt heard it myself lately from anyone i tried chatting to.

Would a private Hive filter out Hackers ? i only ever play on the boards one dont know about others but if it did i'd be all for it

Admins are looking into a private hive for the server.
    Honestly I think it was just down to lag why I killed ye all. None of ye were moving just sitting there.

As for the Chopper, did you guys save it? Was back on the island this morning after a restart.

A+-Guru wrote: »
    no probs, someone shot me i was crossing the road prone near the supermarket in cherno when i got taken out,

theres a sniper with an as50 in the hills on the west side of cherno, he got me while i was sneaking up to him, almost had him too but he was a little higher on the hill than i thought he would be and he hadn't shot in a while so i couldn't pinpoint it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Are you sure? It was where I left it when I logged in and watched it get stolen and then took it out. Andy stole it. Unless you guys stole it and put it back exactly where we left it?

Admins are looking into a private hive for the server.
    Honestly I think it was just down to lag why I killed ye all. None of ye were moving just sitting there.

As for the Chopper, did you guys save it? Was back on the island this morning after a restart.

Nope lol , we heard gun shot all stopped , like sitting ducks lol

Scody94 wrote: »
    Nope lol , we heard gun shot all stopped , like sitting ducks lol

Well did you see me in the barn with you guys? I was running around in there for about 20 seconds before I killed you.

ahh that was him so :) fecker...
    theres a sniper with an as50 in the hills on the west side of cherno, he got me while i was sneaking up to him, almost had him too but he was a little higher on the hill than i thought he would be and he hadn't shot in a while so i couldn't pinpoint it

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Tents/vehicles not saving at the moment. Even blowing the chopper up doesn't seem to stop it respawning on a server restart.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Well did you see me in the barn with you guys? I was running around in there for about 20 seconds before I killed you.

Nope, definitely didn't see you

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Nope never saw you. Game has gone to ****. With hackers and lag. They better work on this on the standalone. Introduce a better system to counter the hacking.

• Advertisement

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Are you sure? It was where I left it when I logged in and watched it get stolen and then took it out. Andy stole it. Unless you guys stole it and put it back exactly where we left it?

Andy stole it, someone else shot it down and Ted fixed it.

to be fair to hear our skype calls , we used to be the whole time " is that you coming in !" but we are after getting a bit laid back lol

Nope never saw you. Game has gone to ****. With hackers and lag. They better work on this on the standalone. Introduce a better system to counter the hacking.

can't wait for the standalone, don't even mind the hacking, it doesn't happen very often, but the whole game is just way too easy to exploit, duping in my mind is the biggest problem, its quite easy now to come acroos a dead body that is loaded to the gills with stuff and every person seems to have high tier weaponry its crazy. with such an influx of weapons its just becoming pvp and thats it.
    2-3 months ago it wasn't like that because the weapons weren't so common, you might come across a dead body with a dmr or even a ****ty cz and you would be ecstatic, now ya throw them away

Andy stole it, someone else shot it down and Ted fixed it.

Andy stole it, I blew it up. It was not repairable after that, it was still in its destroyed state when I logged on this morning. I don't know what server you were on but it wasn't IE2

can't wait for the standalone, don't even mind the hacking, it doesn't happen very often, but the whole game is just way too easy to exploit, duping in my mind is the biggest problem, its quite easy now to come acroos a dead body that is loaded to the gills with stuff and every person seems to have high tier weaponry its crazy. with such an influx of weapons its just becoming pvp and thats it.
    2-3 months ago it wasn't like that because the weapons weren't so common, you might come across a dead body with a dmr or even a ****ty cz and you would be ecstatic, now ya throw them away

Yeah hopefully we will see a complete data base wipe in the near future

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

let me tell you a little story that just happened, myself deblanka and ted were in a chopper in IE1 and teds screen glitched out and he flipped the thing and killed use all. so when we spawned i was the closest and made a run to see if i could fix it and get my gear back. so when i got there i got my stuff back and couldnt fix it, so whiale i was waiting for the others to get back i started looking in teds bag, i found a pair of night vition goggles so i tuck them (it was the inner bandit coming out of me). when ted arrived he noticed they were gone and asked who tuck them? so i said i did! he asked for them back to witch i replyed NO!!! hehehehe. he then said i have a gun and i will kill you and take them!!!! so we had this little show down for about 30 seconds and at the end of it he said alright i have asked 5 times so..... i know were this was going so i blow him away. just another day in the life of dayz :D

Yeah hopefully we will see a complete data base wipe in the near future

i think this should be a weekly event... bring everyone down a few pegs and it would stop a lot of the hacked weapons etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Haha, we came across 6 AS50's tonight, not including the 3 on us. Game needs a huge revamp.

And I don't even know why hackers do what they do, obviously little kids copying scripts from the internet because they are unable to play the game legit and want to ruin everybody else's experience.

Wouldn't mind if they spawned in a chopper to have a laugh, but when you start going invisible and killing people with gear they have spent hours working for, well that in my opinion is just a ****ty thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Same i was under fire at the supermarket too

• Advertisement

Andy stole it, I blew it up. It was not repairable after that, it was still in its destroyed state when I logged on this morning. I don't know what server you were on but it wasn't IE2

Certain it was IE2, out on the island. It gave him an option to "repair" when he scroll wheeled over it or something. Basically everything's a mess!

On the Dayz wiki it says it takes helicopters 1 week in game for them to respawn so if it was unrepairable then somebody spawned one fresh today. :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement