Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭father_ted9t9

let me tell you a little story that just happened, myself deblanka and ted were in a chopper in IE1 and teds screen glitched out and he flipped the thing and killed use all. so when we spawned i was the closest and made a run to see if i could fix it and get my gear back. so when i got there i got my stuff back and couldnt fix it, so whiale i was waiting for the others to get back i started looking in teds bag, i found a pair of night vition goggles so i tuck them (it was the inner bandit coming out of me). when ted arrived he noticed they were gone and asked who tuck them? so i said i did! he asked for them back to witch i replyed NO!!! hehehehe. he then said i have a gun and i will kill you and take them!!!! so we had this little show down for about 30 seconds and at the end of it he said alright i have asked 5 times so..... i know were this was going so i blow him away. just another day in the life of dayz :D

Sad sad child, very mature. That is all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

So whats everyone doing to pass the time :P

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

jumping back on cos the sever is back:D

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Soby wrote: »
    Just watching dota games, was running around for gear on an American server for awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Just discovered this thread....Tell me what to do to play this looks amazing

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Stole someone's bike east of Cherno

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    217985.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

havent played Battlefield 3 in weeks (since Dayz).. gonna fire it up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

Disconnector from IE1 @ 12:20

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Scody94 wrote: »

Haha, brilliant!!

• Advertisement

Sound Ronan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Mc Ginnis_BMR

Disconnector from IE1 @ 12:20

i have a fraps video of it ! i want the ban hammer !

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DeBlanka

I had 4,900 humanity and after giving a blood pack it changed to 0.. The ****?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

stupid rocks...while changing my kit my character slid off and broke their leg and died.
    Respawned only 50 yards ago :D
    And ****in died the same way while trying to retrieve my kit..
    Third time took me nearly 40 mins to get to it and died same way again..ah well...easy come..easy go :(

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Komsomolitz

Note to self: Do not pickup other back packs... your old one disappears.. along with all your stuff in it.

a53d8355df423739bdd1742663e02c4a.png?1345617254

:D

GET TO TA CHOPPA!!!

Best fun I've had on DayZ in ages.

I'll swap a vehicle in ie2 for the confirmed location of chopper on ie1

Haha. Man we own the sky. We'll find the vehicles :p

DeBlanka wrote: »

Was this last night around 1am - 2am ?

you were on IE1 around Cherno ?

Me and Hawkeye were hunting you. We tracked you to the large silos in Cherno then lost site of you, last place you were spotted was around the apartments near a football pitch.

• Advertisement

Il upload the video of the person that DC last night at 12:20
    I was raging cause i had him in my sights bullets just fell shot at his feet, was fine tuning my aim then he DC ! if we have video evidence is it a Perma Ban !? (F**Ker made off with one my Ghillie suits as well and some satchels blowing up half of Ghrisno)

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

Il upload the video of the person that DC last night at 12:20
    I was raging cause i had him in my sights bullets just fell shot at his feet, was fine tuning my aim then he DC ! if we have video evidence is it a Perma Ban !? (F**Ker made off with one my Ghillie suits as well and some satchels blowing up half of Ghrisno)

Ill review the logs. Video is a huge plus as I can accompany this with a ticket on the admin support forum. Cheers!

Note to self: Do not pickup other back packs... your old one disappears.. along with all your stuff in it.

..not always, but ive lost more than a handful taking the chance.
    Open the backpack on the floor first and move your gear out of your present backpack into it, then pick it up.

My peev is when there loot and a backpack in one spot, then you have to blahdy pick all the crap up, move it elsewhere and go back for the backpack, not ideal if its in teh Supermarket in cherno/elektro, too much time in there can lead to a shortened life.

We crashed it yesterday before the server went down. The wiki says it takes a week for it to respawn, although that wasn't the case on IE2

DeBlanka wrote: »

Was this last night around 1am - 2am ?

you were on IE1 around Cherno ?

Me and Hawkeye were hunting you. We tracked you to the large silos in Cherno then lost site of you, last place you were spotted was around the apartments near a football pitch.

Yup that was me! I get way too relaxed when the server number drops :P I went there to raid the north hospital. Will I assume you're the reason the apartment block was filled with flies?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Had an interesting event yesterday , was fully tooled up gillie / AS 50 / thermal L85 all the tools , spawn in on top of another player , fall off his head and die , FFS that character was the oldest I ever got one :-(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

what kind?

deadeye187 wrote: »
    what kind?

you trying to hawk that boat for a chopper.. good luck

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

platinums wrote: »
    you trying to hawk that boat for a chopper.. good luck

lol......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So can anyone tell me how to play this please :)

• Advertisement

So can anyone tell me how to play this please :)

You need Arma 2 and it's DLC. Once you've them installed download Dayz Commander and run it. Click on a server and you're into the game. Check out the Dayz wiki for the basics for the game and troubleshooting during installation.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement