Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

_vti wrote: »
    unbanned, appologies

Im still banned :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

DeBlanka wrote: »
    You need Arma 2 and it's DLC. Once you've them installed download Dayz Commander and run it. Click on a server and you're into the game. Check out the Dayz wiki for the basics for the game and troubleshooting during installation.

He means ArmA2: Combined Operations
    From the developers store.
    Or Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Who just drove through Elektro there now? You left literally 50 zombies chasing me as I ran through. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

are the servers down? i cant seem to find them even tho i was just in a game...

are the servers down? i cant seem to find them even tho i was just in a game...
    Yeah, both just went offline. Updating something I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

seeing as the servers are off, now is the time to pitch that great idea to Rocket. http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/ymn3m/what_features_do_you_most_want_in_dayz/

best ideas get teh most upvotes and may be in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Let us flip vehicles.
    Seriously, for a "realistic" game, not being able to flip your ATV back on its wheels is pretty unrealistic.
    Oh and people don't usually break limbs falling from three feet.
    Noticed milk or cheese in the game? WHERE'S YOUR CALCIUM BRO?

Oh Reddit....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

9004321f71e5ffaf69f93b44796256a5.png?1345643113

Confirmed with me own eyes the lcoation the heli on IE1 (have it on IE2 so dont want it ) . Also at point "1" there shoudl be a boat

Oh and the problem is you need to repair it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Something is wrong with the server where after every restart the server spawns back in its original spot and needs to be fully repaired. Not worth fixing it every time.

Who just shot me on IE2 while I was out cold near Cherno?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Whoever Nikalas is they are a crap shot, was saying FRIENDLY FRIENDLY with a hero skin on, took him 20 seconds to react and start shooting me point blank, hit me maybe once with the M4 took me down to 5000 blood and I started circle-strafing around him. Wasted him just for being so bad. Had a GPS, god knows how he got that far.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

is ie2 down?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

deadeye187 wrote: »
    is ie2 down?
    Yeah some serious lag issues, its being restarted.

Lot of issues with chat recently , just doesnt seem to work, were you typing or talking ?

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

ok who is liverlips??? cos i shot and killed you in the house across the road from the school and i didnt get the kill!!! and when i went to steal your **** nothing would go over to my bag??? like what the f**k!:mad:

ok who is liverlips??? cos i shot and killed you in the house across the road from the school and i didnt get the kill!!! and when i went to steal your **** nothing would go over to my bag??? like what the f**k!:mad:

i`m having this issue now on ie1, nothing will go into my bag

IE2 is jsut saying waiting on host

Btoh servers down now ?

i had a problem on these severs yesterday as well, they seem to good down quite a bit. :(

And chopper is gone , GREAT:mad:

• Advertisement

are they back up?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Seems to be serious lag last 2 days. I also have problems getting into peoples bags. Run away from the body and back again it should give you the option to open/take it.

Thats how I get it to work.!!

Soby wrote: »
    And chopper is gone , GREAT:mad:

We did state multiple times it would be gone after a restart. Its happened to us every time too.

Are hackers common?

I started playing on IE2 last night, I was in Elektro there. Had someone shoot at me outside the hospital, I wasn't 100% sure was it coming near me, but can anyway.
    Got to the red building just beside it and was in the right hand room when more shots came, ran forward and changed the angle again a bit then I died.

There's no way some sniper could have got me at both of those positions :confused:

The last few days hackers are very common.

The last few days hackers are very common.

I'll have to google the hacks as I'm not sure what you can do. But could one have been on a hill a distance and just able to shoot/see through walls?.

Whatever about the shots at the hospital, there isn't much to shoot at in that building from the angle down the street. And it seemed like the same lad, which would negate the fact he could have made both angled shots.

is ie1 down?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

I know it's been mentioned here countless times, but I honestly believe that having a private hive server would be a lot of fun!

The server could be wiped once every week in order to keep people on their toes, as well as to ensure that there would always be a race for dominance in Chernarus. Perhaps there could even be an end game task at the end of every week, where a location on the map is randomly chosen on the forums which must be held right up until the moment the server is wiped. The last team holding the area wins.

I'm sure it would make the game infinitely more tense and competitive, and could perhaps encourage people to form groups.

I think every week is too often. It makes collecting gear and setting up camps pointless and will only make PvP more so the only thing to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭therealwillie

I think every week is too often. It makes collecting gear and setting up camps pointless and will only make PvP more so the only thing to do.

agreed, every once in a while though, like every 4-6 weeks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement