Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Hacker on IE2 atm outside electro. Heard him walking behind me, looked around and saw him dancing. Shot him and nothing happened. Then I got shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Did someone kill me and ulsterbankfail in cherno? As soon as I heard a shot very close to me and told him to turn around and there was no one there then he died to the exact same thing, he also left our gear which was nothing to snuff at. Might be the hacker.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DeBlanka

I'm not on the server 5 mins and around 10 people were killed. When I came to post this a zombie saw me and when I tried to run I got sniped :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Christ, are people using this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

I think every week is too often. It makes collecting gear and setting up camps pointless and will only make PvP more so the only thing to do.

Perhaps not a week, but certainly long enough for a few groups to get established to that crucial point where they're still pretty reliant on gathering supplies and exploring the map. As another person here mentioned, the North seems to be pretty empty at the moment, and so this might give players a real incentive to head up there again instead hanging around the Coast all the time.

It would be pretty interesting just to see how players react when the slate's wiped clean, and everybody is fighting for survival again with a lot less crazy weaponry.

I think that until the Zombies become more of an actual threat (something I'm hoping for), I'd imagine that most servers would usually devolve into PVP battles.

• Advertisement

blaa85 wrote: »
    Christ, are people using this?

Even with that **** he's worse than me at shooting, and that's saying a lot!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

How do I reset my spawn?
    I'm miles up north with no way down.

It's like ALT+F4 on the loading screen isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

DeBlanka wrote: »
    Even with that **** he's worse than me at shooting, and that's saying a lot!:D
    That's the kind of person hacks are made for.

Hawke wrote: »
    That's the kind of person hacks are made for.

True. I think I'll avoid these servers for a while and let things die down, no pun intended :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

Can`t get on to ie1!..anyone else having this problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Then join IE2.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Hacker still on IE2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

whoever just shot me, there was no need, i was letting you pass, but i could have had both of ye...lesson learned i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

deadeye187 wrote: »
    Can`t get on to ie1!..anyone else having this problem.

not in the last 90 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

There's a boat on the south coast of Krutoy Cap if anyone's interested. Needs fuel

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

Hacker still on IE2?

i just banned two lads ive been warned about from an admin on another server

were they playin on here? or did you just get a general warning?

_vti wrote: »
    i just banned two lads ive been warned about from an admin on another server

Ok cool thanks, didn't want to go through anything like last night again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Hackers on IE2

GG

**** killed everyone....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

Ok cool thanks, didn't want to go through anything like last night again :)

there must be some sort of new hack out because this **** is RIFE on all servers right now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

eurofoxy wrote: »
    **** killed everyone....

thank frak my internet went down 2 mins before it..when I came back online I could hear all the lads cursing :D
    I'm now king of the land muthafrakkers :D
    God I hate hackers..wish you could personally identify them and kick the ****e out of them

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

well that was complete BULL!!!!! i just spawned back with non of the guns i had befor i logged out last on the top of the school not in the building across from it were i was last and to top it of i was in for about 30 seconds before some prick sniped me.

well that was complete BULL!!!!! i just spawned back with non of the guns i had befor i logged out last on the top of the school not in the building across from it were i was last and to top it of i was in for about 30 seconds before some prick sniped me.

Chewy, if you were on Skype I'd have told you to keep away from the server 'til this passes. Too late now!

I guess now most people are back to basics like ye wanted earlier.

In call with Trout and Cody when everybody got killed by hackers, Trout was only in game and when he respawned he spawned back in Electro.

And he finds a body with some good loot on the road, we're like grand.

Then this:
    arma2oa2012-08-2221-41-56-68.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Is it clear of hackers now ?? Wtf is going on the last few days it's gone crazy

Is it clear of hackers now ?? Wtf is going on the last few days it's gone crazy

it seems to be clear but its quite easy for them to come back..

i dont know why IE servers are being targeted, but from looking online there are a lot of problems with other servers, i must a look and see if there was a new scripting tool sent out this week as this is really getting out of hand to be honest..

i think we should look at locking the servers when it is reported, but give people who are here the password, if its someone here scripting then they will get a load of abuse over it...

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Zatoichi

Looks like the hack(s) require 95417. I've been playing on the uk servers recently with 95883. Texture artifcating is mostly fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

Just killed a guy with a hacked gun in his bag....

Name was Ron

2012082200005.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

so i make it back to electro and walk into the power plant pick up a enfield and then someone kills me agin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement