Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

Was this the same night as the Heli battle that time ?!
    or did you come back again to blow it up twice ?

That wasnt us

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Mc Ginnis_BMR

Just done this evening, was the bus belonging to you's as well?

Where you get all the stuff? You have alot of decent stuff, which is hard to find.

Isn't that weapon on your video a hacked in weapon?

No its the M16 with the scope, i found it spawned up in the air field so its legit. I showed it to Hawkeye, he normally knows which guns are hacked and he gave it a green light.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Mc Ginnis_BMR

blaa85 wrote: »
    Looked like he went invisible just before you shot him

no its the video size, if you watch it on youtube full screen you can see it more clear.

i have the original video which is much clearer as well.

did he get banned then ?

no its the video size, if you watch it on youtube full screen you can see it more clear.

i have the original video which is much clearer as well.

did he get banned then ?

I submitted a ticket to the support forum along with this vid

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

haha sorry I could not resist lol, I wasn't going to actually take it I was going to do a circle around the supermarket and give it back to you ;)
    MadYaker wrote: »
    A Guru that'll teach you to try steal my bike!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

We found a bicycle on elektro hill?
    Assume that was yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

from video audio @ 39secs "Hacking Pricks"
    Where'd you get all the items?

Its called looting, Barracks, crashed heli's.....you should give it a go rather than stealing from others, blowing up tents and accusing them of hacking.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Its called looting, Barracks, crashed heli's.....you should give it a go rather than stealing from others, blowing up tents and accusing them of hacking.

Plus at the moment, tents aren't saving properly so any saved gear continuously respawns on each server restart. That's why everyone is geared up, all of the time.

Oh just seem's like it,I've never seen 3 Bizon's in one tent without duping/scripting in

My bad :)

Also you can't really say anything about blowing up people's tents.

You've done it enough going by the picture's you have posted in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Were the people in the first video the people who logged? Grishino isn't a very popular area, isn't likely that someone else would be there around the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

As Trout said. Your not one's to talk. You's are PK'ers and we know well you's would do the same if you found another tent with all that loot.

Guillies, Scoped FAL's, Silenced M4A1 CCO's, L85's, M107, As50, DMR's, Rocket launcher, loads of ammo, satchel charges, 13 grenades?, night vision goggles.

Loads of stuff there that I haven't come across at barreks or choppers in the time i've been on DayZ.

Not accusing ye of hacking but would look suspisious to anyone.

And yea, don't go on about people stealing your ****, you blew up our bus on IE1 and didn't think twice about doing it either even tho the people driving it offered you no threat whatsoever.!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Ground Zero...

2012082300001r.jpg

You even destroyed the generator wagon and toilet that was out back....both where hired out for the week, so probably lost my deposit lol

^ yes, its only a game at the end of the day...

Haha,didn't think we it that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

A moment of silence for the =BMR= camp

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hopefully no disconnects tonight...4 times eircom went down on me last night for about 1 min each time which is unusual for them...it's been pretty stable for me. Luckily I wasn't in pvp at the time..
    Although it did save my ass when the hackers killed everyone on the server last night about 30 secs after I lost connection..

Blazer wrote: »
    Hopefully no disconnects tonight...4 times eircom went down on me last night for about 1 min each time which is unusual for them...it's been pretty stable for me. Luckily I wasn't in pvp at the time..
    Although it did save my ass when the hackers killed everyone on the server last night about 30 secs after I lost connection..

Been getting pretty bad pings from eircom the past few nights, and getting the odd "no message received for 10seconds" also....

I just hope there's no hackers tonight....

Been getting pretty bad pings from eircom the past few nights, and getting the odd "no message received for 10seconds" also....

I noticed you were getting kicked for ping quite a bit lately :( that sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

pingwise it's been fine again..the bloody disconnects are a pain though especially when you're in the middle of a town etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Wow, this is some polished Dayz Server Hosting. All single instance servers could learn from this one. http://zombies.nu/about.php

• Advertisement

For anybody with Eircom/UPC any wired network at all, consider yourselves lucky.
    This is how I get internet:
    http://i.imgur.com/wWGAn.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

platinums wrote: »
    Wow, this is some polished Dayz Server Hosting. All single instance servers could learn from this one. http://zombies.nu/about.php

i have done a bit of reading up about the scripting, it caught my interest after the hacker last night and the video a few pages back,

its actually piss easy to do, its very difficult to trace and has been going on since the start, this is also the reason why arma itself failed as a top quality online game as apparently most large scale matches had some form of hack in them...

its very interesting to read up on but i have to say i was shocked at how easy it is to set up, there are a few videos freely available online that describe the process and it takes less than 20mins to get the thing set up...

i would also say this to anyone who is thinking about it that the software you are using is straight up not safe to use on any machine as most of the time its software like these toolkits that have very nice backdoors built in to them which allow the "developers" full access to your system and they will be pretty much invisible to you as it will be hidden in the tool kit that they wrote...

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

who is your service provider?

I have been using a meteor dongle for ages now, cant get anything else :(
    For anybody with Eircom/UPC any wired network at all, consider yourselves lucky.
    This is how I get internet:
    http://i.imgur.com/wWGAn.jpg

Guys whats the servers ruling on disconnecting to avoid zombies?.

I know and understand the ruling on disconnecting to avoid death by another player, but surely it's ok to quit out if you're cornered by Z's without even a weapon?

A+-Guru wrote: »
    who is your service provider?

I have been using a meteor dongle for ages now, cant get anything else :(

http://www.westnet.ie/
    Should be getting speeds of 1mb, but only get 100kb. Only available in rural mayo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

I know and understand the ruling on disconnecting to avoid death by another player, but surely it's ok to quit out if you're cornered by Z's without even a weapon?

Zombies don't post here complaining about DC'ers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

Unless the zombies are regular posters here on boards i think you would be ok....its your conscience that might be a bit miffed at you for blatant cheating....but i think you would get away with it...you can of course report yourself and we can organise a ban...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

This game is pissing me off. People killing other people that don't even have weapons. Go play BF3 or COD or something, but stop acting the bollix by camping in the one place waiting for someone to come along.

Decryptor wrote: »
    This game is pissing me off. People killing other people that don't even have weapons. Go play BF3 or COD or something, but stop acting the bollix by camping in the one place waiting for someone to come along.

Its the only fun thing left to do in the game for most people. (Camping to kill, not killing unarmed)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Its the only fun thing left to do in the game for most people. (Camping to kill, not killing unarmed)
    Yeah, I'm fine with killing people with other guns. It's survival after all. But a person with just a hatchet doesn't exactly pose a threat to some fella with an AS50 from 500m away.

I'm pretty sure the shot that killed me came from the south fire station in Elektro, if anyone's nearby.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement