Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

If its any consolation I went and gave your hatchet a new home.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DeBlanka

http://www.westnet.ie/
    Should be getting speeds of 1mb, but only get 100kb. Only available in rural mayo.

Rural Mayo, eh? North, south, east or west?

Edit: Nevermind, 2 mins of stalking gave me the answer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

anyone find a red car?....mine is gone!

I wonder did i lose it to a reset?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

http://www.westnet.ie/
    Should be getting speeds of 1mb, but only get 100kb. Only available in rural mayo.

We have fixed wireless access http://www.aptus.ie/ at home.

It's awesome, 5MB and a lot more reliable than some of the wired providers I've had in different areas.

So maybe there's another fixed wireless access provider in Mayo that can give you much better results.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

Someone just ran passed me followed by a load of zombies in cherno, i was gonna shoot, but I said u had enough problems :P

• Advertisement

Whoever was shooting at me while I was running around like a madman in Cherno before I got disconnected due to ping can come collect their murder in the military tent.

And then the bike adds to the pandemonium in cherno town square :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

That was me on the bike :)

Squarewave wrote: »
    That was me on the bike :)
    I wasn't firing at you after you got off, i was trying help you with the z's!

ELJeff wrote: »
    I wasn't firing at you after you got off, i was trying help you with the z's!

I didn't shoot you! I couldn't even see you..
    Thanks for the help though, wasn't sure if you were shooting the zombies or you just had really bad aim!

• Advertisement

eurofoxy wrote: »
    Unless the zombies are regular posters here on boards i think you would be ok....its your conscience that might be a bit miffed at you for blatant cheating....but i think you would get away with it...you can of course report yourself and we can organise a ban...

I know but some people might be getting fussy if they see you ''connect and disconnect''.

I wouldn't call it cheating, if you can't find a gun and alert a zombie you either have to run like a tool for an hour or you can get some separation and take a quick break.

They shouldn't have left you helpless with the only way to acquire a weapon being approaching a zombie point which 90% of the time leads to a chase unless you want to risk taking an hour crawling to possibly end up with the same outcome.
    I'd only DC if I get cornered though and they follow me the whole way up into the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Anyone on 2nyt and want to team up ad me on steam: Nolars

Whats the mumble thing people talk about?

I spawned at Komarovo at ran to the factory on the shoreline to find two choppers fully working. There were two bodies in the shed with nothing but wire on their bodies. One helicopter flew off and I wrote off the other :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Sorry Andy (again) :(

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Decryptor wrote: »
    Sorry Andy (again) :(

I only had an axe and my legs were broken... I was crawling for ages and was nearing the hospital. You should feel bad.

Edit: Hope you enjoyed the steaks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Mc Ginnis_BMR

Well,

Seen all these today on IE1 were the chopper used to be yesterday or the day before.
    They look like they have been hacked in all bunched up like that.

2012082300001.jpg

Dammit, you found my jerry can collection.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Hacker is on ie1 at the moment...hacking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

Hacker is on ie1 at the moment...hacking.

get de guys name if you can

• Advertisement

Squarewave wrote: »
    Dammit, you found my jerry can collection.. :(

?? These are legit ?

?? These are legit ?

Eh, no. Unless somebody actually spent about 20 hours collecting them..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

PandyAndy wrote: »
    I only had an axe and my legs were broken... I was crawling for ages and was nearing the hospital. You should feel bad.

Edit: Hope you enjoyed the steaks though.
    Hehe, I was gonna let you live, but I wasn't sure if you had a gun or not....or why you were even crawling for that matter. You should have spoke to me man! :D

Decryptor wrote: »
    Hehe, I was gonna let you live, but I wasn't sure if you had a gun or not....or why you were even crawling for that matter. You should have spoke to me man! :D

Where you close by? I had no idea I was near to anybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Andy, Andy, Andy... Why did you have to take the boat from Skalisty Island?

I died on another server from a hacker, then came back on to IE2 to meet back up with the lads. Decided to swim over to see if the chopper was there, nope. Had the boat and even put the fuel in it. . Ran around the island and found myself an AS50 and ammo.

Come back out and I see the boat. Said to the lads, "Hardly two boats?".

Lied down and scoped in, guessed the distance at 400 meters and boom, headshot :P

Anyways, 3 MK 48's? You rolling loaded :P

arma2oa2012-08-2402-17-11-78.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Who's was up in Airfield?
    Was sniping at two of us and we were badly hurt...we made it out alive out back and tried backtracking around you but no sign :(
    Made for a very intense 40-50 minutes :D

Haha found them there and figured I'd steal them and hide them somewhere. Tried to get back there, but kept spawning really far off. Fair annoying.

Good shot too, my blood went down to -111k. Didn't stand a chance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

PandyAndy wrote: »
    Haha found them there and figured I'd steal them and hide them somewhere. Tried to get back there, but kept spawning really far off. Fair annoying.

Good shot too, my blood went down to -111k. Didn't stand a chance :D

Nice one, we have them now haha :P

-7000 humanity for killing you :P, sorry bro. But you robbed my boat :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Damn...found a UAZ and was thinking great...who owned it and killed me ? :)
    Lost my M107 :(

• Advertisement

Andy, Andy, Andy... Why did you have to take the boat from Skalisty Island?

I died on another server from a hacker, then came back on to IE2 to meet back up with the lads. Decided to swim over to see if the chopper was there, nope. Had the boat and even put the fuel in it. . Ran around the island and found myself an AS50 and ammo.

Come back out and I see the boat. Said to the lads, "Hardly two boats?".

Lied down and scoped in, guessed the distance at 400 meters and boom, headshot :P

Anyways, 3 MK 48's? You rolling loaded :P

arma2oa2012-08-2402-17-11-78.jpg

The 3rd mk48 was mine I swaped it for the m4 cc sd gun in the south of the island and took all the stanag Sd ammo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement