Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Thank's BMR lads :P

I spawned in Elektro and ran to the airfield with nothing only to get run over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

I spawned in Elektro and ran to the airfield with nothing only to get run over :)

Mr.Blue??

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Drawfirst

Ha, I just ran from Berezino to the NW airfield, I was so sick of running that I chased after a UAZ which went through grishino just now, got myself sniped. Pah! Back at coast for some non long distance running fun

Mr.Blue??

Yep haha

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Mc Ginnis_BMR

I was driving think it was Mr. Blue I heard his legs break in two as I drove over him, then again when I reversed over the corpse for good measure, Hawkeye Sniped the guy in the ghille suit up at the barn near airfield and another guy running from devils castle. Didnt have fraps on sry woulda been a nice video.

• Advertisement

I got it recorded from my perspective,ill upload later :)

I got it recorded from my perspective,ill upload later :)

Har Haa

Sounds like I was the devils castle side kill. Where were you Hawkeye? At the barn in the town?

Drawfirst wrote: »
    Sounds like I was the devils castle side kill. Where were you Hawkeye? At the barn in the town?

He's just the way a sniper should be, a ghost whisper. A true sniper never reveals his location.

A ghost whisper? It took him about five shots.....:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

Whenever i put up a tent and fill it, when i come back the next time its always empty!..Does anyone else have this problem?....it annoying and starting to grind my gears!......and yes i saved it..and no, no one took the stuff bc my m8ts tent is full beside it!

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

Devil castle side was one shot kill. Guy running down from airfield barn was 4 shots as he was moving/rubber banding, other shots where aimed at Mr.Blue and his nice headscarf as he ran up the hill, eventually he ran out of my view distance, thankfully McGinnis caught up to him.

Oh Rly ?! Lol I didnt even know we're he was, was passing through and seen zeds in ghrisno so thought to check it out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

deadeye187 wrote: »
    Whenever i put up a tent and fill it, when i come back the next time its always empty!..Does anyone else have this problem?....it annoying and starting to grind my gears!......and yes i saved it..and no, no one took the stuff bc my m8ts tent is full beside it!

Tents aren't saving currently, its why you can keep going to the island and see the same guns

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

whats going on cherno is empty???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

whats going on cherno is empty???

I was in there 5 minutes ago and got shot :(

just after i sent that firing was going off every were i didnt know if it was at me and then it stoped and i wasnt dead so yea must have been you getting killed

Probably was me then. Could be worse, I'm in Kamenko with only this guy for company. He's a real bore.

Z6iF4l.jpg

GEDDIT?! He's a boar? and a bore?
    No?
    Oh, ok then..

This is very relevant

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭EI_Flyboy

Just got shot in the school in Elektro, bleeding out, fun times... I think I got the other guy but now the place is crawling with zeds, can't leave the room!

• Advertisement

My post of the boat.
    think this was before you got shot at it.
    I was just chillin in it.

2012082300004y.jpg

EI_Flyboy wrote: »
    Just got shot in the school in Elektro, bleeding out, fun times... I think I got the other guy but now the place is crawling with zeds, can't leave the room!

i got you crawling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ColinM9991

platinums wrote: »
    thats the aim, I played Arma way before Dayz got here, I want to get the hang of Ace for the added realism, .

After using ACE I increased my Vanilla accuracy in the sniper rifle.
    Head on over to my forums sometime or find me in the Teamspeak server when you're connecting to my server some day & I'll help you set up ACE also.

i got you crawling :D

Who was it I got then...? Dunno if I got them or if they got eaten...

EI_Flyboy wrote: »
    Who was it I got then...? Dunno if I got them or if they got eaten...

That was my mate deblanka, you shot him and he went out cold and the zeds got him

That was my mate deblanka, you shot him and he went out cold and the zeds got him
    Bummer! I was out cold too but I guess I was safe in the room. Only had 200 blood left when I came to

Is there a lot of action in elektro? Im in Cherno and it's dead here..

Squarewave wrote: »
    Is there a lot of action in elektro? Im in Cherno and it's dead here..

plenty come get some :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Devil castle side was one shot kill. Guy running down from airfield barn was 4 shots as he was moving/rubber banding, other shots where aimed at Mr.Blue and his nice headscarf as he ran up the hill, eventually he ran out of my view distance, thankfully McGinnis caught up to him.

Twas me hawkeye. Great shot. I saw the jeep and decided to stop. Bad mistake

I decided to go out drinking in the real world then and now this chicken kebab is destroying my stomach.

• Advertisement

who is poping shots off in elektro????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement