Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

anyone near elektro on ie2? cos i want a fight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

anyone near elektro on ie2? cos i want a fight :)

Was just there, got killed.
    I probably shouldn't have gone there while I was so drunk..

Squarewave wrote: »
    Was just there, got killed.
    I probably shouldn't have gone there while I was so drunk..

that was my mate, at the fire station yea?

that was my mate, at the fire station yea?

Yeah, I was trying to google how to remove barbed wire with the toolkit when he ran in..
    Not my finest moment.

Just had the weirdest battle with a guy on top of the hospital in elektro there. Me and my mate both shot him a few times each, me with a Enfield and my mate with a ak and he didn't drop then he shoots use one each and we drop!!!! Something fishy going on there a.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Lot in a electro it seems , that was a scary 10-15 mins @ the fire station there

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DeBlanka

Whoever was shooting at me on the roof of the school has septic aim :D
    I kept still so it would be over quick but I think the prick on the hospital finished me off!

sweet zombie jesus, is the flash light actually meant to be useful?

If two people shine it directly in your eyes you can't see, so that's one use!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Drawfirst

DeBlanka wrote: »
    I kept still so it would be over quick but I think the prick on the hospital finished me off!
    Heh the two of ye shot first and both dead at the hand of the mighty Winchester!!!! Actually I was pretty amazed that I got your pal on the office, I was random shooting there. You on the other hand were prone on the ground underneath me, hardly epic shooting tbh

• Advertisement

If two people shine it directly in your eyes you can't see, so that's one use!

At the moment I can only get it to light up about 2 feet of the ground in front of me.. :/

Edit: Nevermind, it seems to be working now, had to equip it twice for some reason..

Drawfirst wrote: »
    Heh the two of ye shot first and both dead at the hand of the mighty Winchester!!!! Actually I was pretty amazed that I got your pal on the office, I was random shooting there. You on the other hand were prone on the ground underneath me, hardly epic shooting tbh

He said he got a few shots at you and I definitely got two shots on target at your head. The piece you quoted me was from when I went back though. Someone at the powerstation kept shooting at me when I was looting Chewys body on the roof and I didn't return fire until after about 10 shots. I think you killed me again from the hospital when I decided to move. Hope you enjoy Squarewaves AK Kobra with all those mags :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

didn't realise I could zoom in so it was making it much harder :)

Blazer wrote: »
    didn't realise I could zoom in so it was making it much harder :)

Did you get the kill in the end? Aim a bit higher next time, you kept hitting the edge of the roof!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Did you get the kill in the end? Aim a bit higher next time, you kept hitting the edge of the roof!

i got the kill in the end , it was retarded , i was on Teamspeak talking to blazer saying how crap my shots were nearly used 2 full clips :p still a 500m kill with an assault rifle :D 3rd one of the night :D
    enjoy the kit who ever snuck up behind me and killed me had some nice stuff there :(,
    thought i had got away for a second all bandaged up and ran into forest weaving then all i heard was a bang a thud and " YOU ARE DEAD":pac:
    NICE SHOT:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

arghhhh so many hackers in this game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19 chernoboyz ticos

hi square :D laught hard .. yesterday evening u tried to kill me from a roof in cherno @the industrialstation :D
    Was so lucky that i hit u with broken leg and a shaking screen :3

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Did someone empty most of the contents of my white Off-Road pickup or did it just bug out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Where was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Well eventful night last night, found two camps up north and filled a truck with items...lots of items:

?action=view&current=one.jpg
    ?action=view&current=two.jpg
    ?action=view&current=Three.jpg

There was actually a lot more than that but hey, not gonna post 6 screens ^ ^.

So saved the tents with nothing in them, then rolled over em for good measure, then blew up the bus:

?action=view&current=arma2oa2012-08-2500-49-55-97.jpg

Finally blew up the truck, cos that's how we roll!

?action=view&current=Truck.jpg

As you can see from the last pic this took me a long time to do, but then nothing good comes rushed.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!!

Doh stupid image link thing!

http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb376/shootermacg/?action=view&current=one.jpg
    http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb376/shootermacg/?action=view&current=two.jpg
    http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb376/shootermacg/?action=view&current=Three.jpg
    http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb376/shootermacg/?action=view&current=Bus.jpg
    http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb376/shootermacg/?action=view&current=Truck.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

All that stuff will be back on a server restart...

Not if it was saved, which it was.
    So... more of a case of "I drink your milkshake!"

Unfortunately saving tents does not work any more. So it will be back

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

Not if it was saved, which it was.
    So... more of a case of "I drink your milkshake!"

I think it will be back on a restart too, whole saving system is knackered...

Shot tires off a bus yesterday, only for it to return to a fully repaired state seconds later.

Bugger, that rocket chap should keep his house in order before adding crap like bear traps, why not roll back to a previous version until this calamity is fixed.

Still I'll be back there when this is fixed, that's a promise!

See that's the problem, your going to go back there and take more guns. These guns will then be found by others and even more will be introduced into the economy. It was crazy yesterday, played on a private server for a couple hours and didn't encounter 1 AS50!!

ktulu123 wrote: »
    See that's the problem, your going to go back there and take more guns. These guns will then be found by others and even more will be introduced into the economy. It was crazy yesterday, played on a private server for a couple hours and didn't encounter 1 AS50!!

True, except I blew up the truck with all the guns in it ^ ^.

Good stuff, hopefully that worked. I had to blow up a URAL twice before it was gone from the spot

arghhhh so many hackers in this game :(

Was there one on last night?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Where was it?

NW of the NE Airfield.

Doesn't matter too much now anyway. I went around a bend too fast and crashed into a tree, blowing up the pickup and killing myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement