Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Was there one on last night?

not on IE2 on a random server , same invisibility craic we encountered before , BULL-**** :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Tents aren't saving currently, its why you can keep going to the island and see the same guns

Thanks man, so do you know when ths will be fixed!...no point setting up camp so!...:confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

No idea when, hopefully the next patch. It's ruining the game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

deadeye187 wrote: »
    Thanks man, so do you know when ths will be fixed!...no point setting up camp so!...:confused:

Tents actually survive fine. So you should be able to make a camp.

Tents actually survive fine. So you should be able to make a camp.

ok, so i just can`t save my stuff in them!?

its defo takes away from the game for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

hackers on ie2 now...ghille suit and mk 48

appeared behind me, shot at me, turned around to see him disappear, then appeared in front of me, shot at him but he wasnt taking any damage then disappeared, then appeared behind me again...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

ok, so i just can`t save my stuff in them!?

its defo takes away from the game for sure.

You can save stuff in the tents for sure, I've done this on ie2 and the items have survived restarts.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

hackers on ie2 now...ghille suit and mk 48

appeared behind me, shot at me, turned around to see him disappear, then appeared in front of me, shot at him but he wasnt taking any damage then disappeared, then appeared behind me again...

Ye was just down at kamenka and there's a boat, bus and atv all destoryed just outside of the town. the boat is way up on the land so would have had to have been spawned in.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Hackers on IE2

You can save stuff in the tents for sure, I've done this on ie2 and the items have survived restarts.

i saved my tents on ie2, came back with 2/3 hours and the tent was up but it was empty. It had 4 guns and 50 slots used up. I know no one took it because my m8ts tent was still full with better stuff than mine.

• Advertisement

really weird stuff at my camp, the trees are all knocked down and our tents are flat!..Hackers i take it!?......

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

nothing we can do about it. this crap is plaguing every server :(

thank battleyes **** development

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Not ban them?

Anyways, any news on the server? Is it clean again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Don't know if Zursen is on here but thanks for the blood transfusion!

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

i saved my tents on ie2, came back with 2/3 hours and the tent was up but it was empty. It had 4 guns and 50 slots used up. I know no one took it because my m8ts tent was still full with better stuff than mine.

i dont use tents but every tent i come across is empty. is it that there **** goes when they disconnect or is the game glitching out????

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Roorah

Anyone using the Lingor map?

Looks awesome but I couldnt get it to work for me. Just got a new pc so might give it another shot

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

seems to acting up alright..reckon server definitely needs a restart as I can't pick anything up whatsoever..

Seems grand to me. You need to run away and back to the item to pick it up.

Server shut down? :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

The whole concept of a global hive is pretty flawed. It's far to easy for people to exploit it to their advantage with server hopping.

Arming up on low populated servers, ghosting into position by hoping from one server to another etc.

Private hives look more and more appealing, it prevents players from hopping, but also because they can be a lot more fun. Added a UK server with 50 vehicles and 3 choppers to my favourites.

Persistence on a server to server to basis is good enough. Maybe one of the IE servers might consider going private and spicing things up with extra vehicles.

Anyone know when the server is going to be back up? :)

• Advertisement

The whole concept of a global hive is pretty flawed. It's far to easy for people to exploit it to their advantage with server hopping.

Arming up on low populated servers, ghosting into position by hoping from one server to another etc.

Private hives look more and more appealing, it prevents players from hopping, but also because they can be a lot more fun. Added a UK server with 50 vehicles and 3 choppers to my favourites.

Persistence on a server to server to basis is good enough. Maybe one of the IE servers might consider going private and spicing things up with extra vehicles.

thats what we're mulling over

either chernarus/lingor or chernarus/wasteland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Wasteland is awesome.

Wasteland is awesome.

what is this? are they new maps?

theres a guy getting kicked by battleye constantly, "ben", ban 4f33 - Teleport ban/Too low ping 0ms

he's still sitting in the lobby....?

dont bother with tents, raiding others or putting your own down

Not saving anything at all after a restart. Same with vehicles....

Private hive seems the only way forward...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Bought the 2 things a while ago, gonna take forever to download. Can't wait to jump on. :D

Nobody knows if its a legit ban or not as BE 1.169 is a complete failure :-/

BE handed out a TON of illegitimate bans recently

dont bother with tents, raiding others or putting your own down

Not saving anything at all after a restart. Same with vehicles....

Private hive seems the only way forward...

I see, so this is why my van and car just vanished!?.........

wtf!...was running along after killing "dude" then boom broken leg and went about 30 foot n the air!...glitch i take it tho!? forgot to say i was near rocks!....spawned me 2 mins away from my body...sweet

• Advertisement

wtf!...was running along after killing "dude" then boom broken leg and went about 30 foot n the air!...glitch i take it tho!? forgot to say i was near rocks!....spawned me 2 mins away from my body...sweet

He's legit, I killed him last night while he was getting the chopper. He would of killed me for sure if he was a hacker then :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement