Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

Never mind it got stuck on loading and I couldn't get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Somebody just kill me outside Berezino?

Sounded like a odd gun,really loud,never heard it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Disconnecter at power station in Electro @ 23:11

sry Yando..you were obviously trying to take me out so I had no choice but to kill you....didn't last long as I went to look at your body I was sniped :( stupid noob mistake to make :mad:

Hacker on IE1 guys..the lad with the Russian name...has equipped every gun in the game and guns not in the game..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 DiscoMouse

Sure I only had a hatchet, I was scared for my life! I knew I'd never make it from out behind that tree. I just came down from the tents and got spooked. Was that you shooting at me when I was in the power station tower?

IE1 is rife with hackers, I had them spawn in on me with supply boxes on 2 occasions.

DiscoMouse wrote: »
    Sure I only had a hatchet, I was scared for my life! I knew I'd never make it from out behind that tree. I just came down from the tents and got spooked. Was that you shooting at me when I was in the power station tower?

IE1 is rife with hackers, I had them spawn in on me with supply boxes on 2 occasions.

well I thought you were trying to take me out..otherwise I'd have left you alone..met the russian hacker as well...he's dead now though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 DiscoMouse

Tempers and fears run high in Elektro, that's for sure. I was going to split your head if you came round the tree at me anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRnAsSzkr9I
    Its not good how often we say all these quotes :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

well this is the guy that was hacking and killed me and blazer , when we respawned we headed back there and while blazer distracted him i got my gun back and following blazers directions followed them into the woods where i killed him :D
    heres his name , not even gonna try spell it :p
    5B2AE1AD-DDBC-4FD4-883F-1077A88FB57E-407-000000374BC9E711.jpg

• Advertisement

^^& took your sweet effing time ;)

****ing knew i never heard that gun that killed me before haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRnAsSzkr9I
    Its not good how often we say all these quotes :P

'F***ing Kamenka'. Was waiting for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

i was killed twice last night by the hacker, teleported onto me twice within 10 mins, lost some good gear too, left after that cant stand those guys, i just dont get the rational behind it to be honest...

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

DiscoMouse wrote: »

I spawned in last night in the fire station on the found floor went up one level for a akm on the ground went to the top and there was a guy picking up **** with a cross bow on his back. Wasn't going to take the chance so I blow him away. Wasn't you was it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

eurofoxy wrote: »
    i was killed twice last night by the hacker, teleported onto me twice within 10 mins, lost some good gear too, left after that cant stand those guys, i just dont get the rational behind it to be honest...

same as tbh, i`m staying away from it for a while, hopefully it will ease up a bit with the hackers!

deadeye187 wrote: »
    same as tbh, i`m staying away from it for a while, hopefully it will ease up a bit with the hackers!

its gotten a bit of a joke now, i am involved with a server in NL and we locked it the otehr day due to hackers but we have now been blocked from the hive for pw protecting our server... very harsh but still an ongoing issue as we were just protecting our own server from them as its everyday now, but its expected to drop down during the day as all the kiddies return to school..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

eurofoxy wrote: »
    its gotten a bit of a joke now, i am involved with a server in NL and we locked it the otehr day due to hackers but we have now been blocked from the hive for pw protecting our server... very harsh but still an ongoing issue as we were just protecting our own server from them as its everyday now, but its expected to drop down during the day as all the kiddies return to school..

Tbh not worth the hassle and its never going to stop with this game.

Better off dropping dayz for a bit, ie no hackers on IE2 anymore :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Can an AS50 destroy a house? I was getting shot at by a guy in Elektro who was on the Elektro FS with an AS50, started shooting at me when I was in one of the Enterable Red Buildings (across from the school). I ran out outside to try get a shot at him but he took a shot, missed (I think hit the building) and the whole building just disintegrated

Also, been playing on Private Servers, breath of fresh air to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

does boards.ie have a private server?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,967 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

A+-Guru wrote: »
    does boards.ie have a private server?

Cant have a private server, the mod creator wont allow it for some pretty good reasons, but with the exploits and hacks people use now its getting a bit ridiculous

I suggest we host a private passworded hive on Lingor in place of IE2 and normal Dayz on IE1.

Can do it later if wanted.

Yay/nay etc:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

yay! absolutely yay!!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

whats running on ie2? is it a private dayz hive?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

yay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I suggest we host a private passworded hive on Lingor in place of IE2 and normal Dayz on IE1.

Can do it later if wanted.

Yay/nay etc:

yay for the love of god YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

have we sorted a hive out?

Dont think anything is running on IE2 unless VTI restarted dayz.

But we have IE1 all agreed up to the terms, killing IE2 imo is fine.

IE2 for Lingor would be awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Can someone post some links to lingor island download?
    I already have the map downloaded, and the soundfix, I just need the latest update. And every guide I find wants me to download all three at once and thats like 400mb larger than I need to download.

- Scratch that. Got one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement