Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

BOOOOOM head shot from 300m... i will leave your gear there hawkeye...

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

was that you, eurofoxy? strange death, no sound of a shot, no loss of blood, just you are dead

was that you, eurofoxy? strange death, no sound of a shot, no loss of blood, just you are dead

if you were the one scoping me from the factory roof... then yes...i saw u late and took the shot before you.. attracted every z in cherno...

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

awesome, going to install the new map in a few,,

server is called ie2 yeah? have lingor installed, cant see ie2 ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

A+-Guru wrote: »
    server is called ie2 yeah? have lingor installed, cant see ie2 ?

I don't think its up yet.

ah shiit sorry i read it wrong, my bad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

eurofoxy wrote: »
    dont post that hawkeye is on here he will get us both...

This was the reason I joined the game lol

Got stuck on loading screen 1st time, then was just passing stary sobor when I seen Nathans was killed, ruining my plan to ambush both of you by planting a satchel at your meeting point.

Good shot btw, had the as50 scope pointed at you, but couldn't seen anything,

Got my stuff back anyways, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Got stuck on loading screen 1st time, then was just passing stary sobor when I seen Nathans was killed, ruining my plan to ambush both of you by planting a satchel at your meeting point.

i was too quick killing myself for you man, i deleted the post as soon as i was told haha

i actually figured i was walking into a trap, then checked the player list, and had intended to scout the town out before i went near it...

i figured you had seen me as you moved and thats what caught my attention, so i had to take the shot no choice but to, i had to leg it then as every z in the place was coming for me, i never knew they cant harm you on ladders if they are on them too.... funny that, was like a scit from a carry on film though had a train of them after me and no side arm bullets left...oh well they got me in the end...broken legs and knocked out, some where north of cherno..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

http://arma2.swec.se/server/data/233275

Still ****ing about with it but connect via IP and password boards

Will make it proper live tomorrow, hive is working checking vehicles now.

need a bit of advice, killed a guy yesterday in electro, took his weapon, it was a nice thermal as50, got a nice headshot of hawkeye last night with it, but this morning i found out that its a hacked in weapon....

Should i get rid of it? i dont want to be regarded as some scripting moron for taking a hacked in weapon...but then again the thing is awesome...

cheers, will test that out in a few
    dreamers75 wrote: »
    http://arma2.swec.se/server/data/233275

Still ****ing about with it but connect via IP and password boards

Will make it proper live tomorrow, hive is working checking vehicles now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

need a bit of advice, killed a guy yesterday in electro, took his weapon, it was a nice thermal as50, got a nice headshot of hawkeye last night with it, but this morning i found out that its a hacked in weapon....

Should i get rid of it? i dont want to be regarded as some scripting moron for taking a hacked in weapon...but then again the thing is awesome...

You can keep it, but be aware that it will disappear when the server restarts. You will not be banned for using a hacked weapon, you will be banned for making a hacked weapon.

I came across crates the other night with all the ARMA weapons, gear etc, so I took only what was available in the game, I'd expect I will still have these with me after a restart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

You can keep it, but be aware that it will disappear when the server restarts. You will not be banned for using a hacked weapon, you will be banned for making a hacked weapon.

I came across crates the other night with all the ARMA weapons, gear etc, so I took only what was available in the game, I'd expect I will still have these with me after a restart.
    Balls really ?? I just picked up an AS50 TWS last night off hacker , haven't even had a chance to test it out :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

that was mine :D was it up near sniper hill?
    I took it off that russian hacker that were on the other night...it's bloody unreal isn't it ? :)
    I stopped using it though as no one has a chance against it.
    My understanding was that it was ok to use and would disappear after a restart of the server anyway..

Blazer wrote: »
    that was mine :D was it up near sniper hill?
    I took it off that russian hacker that were on the other night...it's bloody unreal isn't it ? :)
    I stopped using it though as no one has a chance against it.
    My understanding was that it was ok to use and would disappear after a restart of the server anyway..

it might be yours, i killed a guy with it on the hill east of cherno, he was just shooting it off, i could sneak up behind him and makarov to the head...

i dont see why it disappears after a restart as it follows me to different servers.. maybe... either way i.e1 could do with a restart, there are bodies everywhere and there is not much left of electro...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

there is not much left of electro...

That might of been me :P I found a hackers stash of satchel charges n wanted to have some fun :)

IE2 is not working, I can connect but it hangs on the loading screen for 15 mins and then goes back to main menu, very high ping on it too compared to ie1

IE2 is not working, I can connect but it hangs on the loading screen for 15 mins and then goes back to main menu, very high ping on it too compared to ie1

You know IE2 is the lingor server now?

• Advertisement

sorry yes I know that :) thats what I am trying to connect to lol
    You know IE2 is the lingor server now?

sorry yes I know that :) thats what I am trying to connect to lol

And you sure you have it installed right?

yep, I can connect to other lingor servers fine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Latest Lingor and Beta?

yep and yep :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I'm getting bad version server rejected connection :/

Downloaded the new lingor files and placed them in the steam folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'm getting bad version server rejected connection :/

Downloaded the new lingor files and placed them in the steam folder.

What is Lingor? New mod or map? Any good?

i can connect fine, i get so far as the loading screen where it just hangs, maybe the server needs a restart or something..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

New map.
    Good IMO,lot more people geared out because there's military spawn's everywhere :D

• Advertisement

have a look on youtube :)
    Blazer wrote: »
    What is Lingor? New mod or map? Any good?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement