Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

eurofoxy wrote: »
    i take it that it was one of u boys that sniped me at the airbase then...
    Definitely not us but it did set the tone of mistrust for the rest of the evening (previous to that we were being good samaritans and even cycled up to platinums to fix his leg)
    I knew I seen shadows on the car from up on that hill. I turned around a few times just to check but couldnt see you.

Good shot with the nade tho...
    We noticed you being a bit cagey alright but you were still using side channel, I think you had your guard down to be fair
    A+-Guru wrote: »
    ye feckin booooloooxxx ye haha, feck ya!!! revenge is best served cold!
    It was a cheap kill really, you wouldnt have lasted 10 minutes on a full server with all that side channel chat. We probably should have just thrown flares at ye or something but we were getting bored. I wish I had recorded me beeping the horn just after you left the car the first time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

Ok guys quick question never played arma but been playing dayz for last week or two, got lingor today played on a dutch server. how do you add a ip address in the OA multiplayer menu?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

ktulu123 wrote: »
    I dont use steam to launch the game, I use that short cut you mentioned and its still the same. Tried on a couple other computers in the house too. Its something to do with my internet connection not liking the server for some reason

if its teh whole house / internet connection - disable your router firewall temporarily and see if it works then, if so you'll need to figure out the ports which is easy enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

ELJeff wrote: »
    Ok guys quick question never played arma but been playing dayz for last week or two, got lingor today played on a dutch server. how do you add a ip address in the OA multiplayer menu?

on the bottom where it says remote... click it enter ip...hey presto click server then password is boards

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

I never use the side channel in public server, but since it was the boards private hive, I thought we would all be friendly's. how wrong was i lol!

Definitely not us but it did set the tone of mistrust for the rest of the evening (previous to that we were being good samaritans and even cycled up to platinums to fix his leg)

We noticed you being a bit cagey alright but you were still using side channel, I think you had your guard down to be fair
    It was a cheap kill really, you wouldnt have lasted 10 minutes on a full server with all that side channel chat. We probably should have just thrown flares at ye or something but we were getting bored. I wish I had recorded me beeping the horn just after you left the car the first time :D

• Advertisement

A+-Guru wrote: »
    I never use the side channel in public server, but since it was the boards private hive, I thought we would all be friendly's. how wrong was i lol!

but it was funny, there we were happy out found a car, getting stuff together...little did we know we were being stalked by 2 hunters..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Bah!
    Just got shot up at the Prison. Was watching DeBlanka for like 15 mins.

Bah!
    its becoming bandit country out there folks...better keep the gun drawn just in case...
    any luck with the vechicle spawns...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

goona restart it in 5 with corss hairs and playernames off.

taking password off it too.

dreamers75 wrote: »

why the cross hairs...i think they are good..makes it easier to identify people...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Could you restart IE1 as well please? I would be forever grateful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DeBlanka

Bah!

And could you confirm to everyone that it wasn't me that killed you!
    I'm peaceful!:D

Why were you watching me? You had plenty of shots.. I wasn't exactly hiding haha

why the cross hairs...i think they are good..makes it easier to identify people...

Exactly why they should be off :)

Chat is on, you dont need crosshairs :p

Dont have IE1 RDP access atm will have shortly.

good point...how is the vechicle spawn problem coming along...or is it fixed

Dont have IE1 RDP access atm will have shortly.

Thanks, I appreciate it :)

lol, 3 of us dropped dead about 5 mins after the restart. can an admin have a look at the logs please? gus, spazzyross and sparkydunne

lol, 3 of us dropped dead about 5 mins after the restart. can an admin have a look at the logs please? gus, spazzyross and sparkydunne

Who is banditking?

Who is banditking?

really it lasted 5 mins till the first hacker...must be a record...can you check the log to see what he did...

Might not be a hack, we all died in the same location. I dropped first then the guys ran to my body and died almost at the same time. I dont know banditking or leonard

is it safe to join ? LOL

• Advertisement

really it lasted 5 mins till the first hacker...must be a record...can you check the log to see what he did...

yeah hackers banned, anyone banned whinge to rocket etc: If you paid for the server and hacked it will be temporary if you do it again it will be perm.

But i can see someone gained a weapon that did not spawn on this server and he/she didnt join the server with it.

Kinda cool how that works :p
    Might not be a hack, we all died in the same location. I dropped first then the guys ran to my body and died almost at the same time. I dont know banditking or leonard

Or Kyrs

The others on the server are in mumble together.

great to see bans being finally givin out, awesome

Thanks, krys is one of our mates. Definitely not hacking

Thanks for restarting IE1 Dreamer.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 jojoba

Its not Leonard either . he can just about get this mod playing , never mind hack :rolleyes:

Thanks, krys is one of our mates. Definitely not hacking
    jojoba wrote: »
    Its not Leonard either . he can just about get this mod playing , never mind hack :rolleyes:

lol and then there was 1 :)

Thanks for restarting IE1 Dreamer.

My bad, it wasn't :/ Thought it was because the server seemed to go down for me, but all the building are still demolished :P

joining now for a few, I think ill change my name to bandit-hunter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

I'm bandit King, and no def not a hacker, i didn't even see anyone :(
    Bandit kingg was a temp nickname i used to annoy a bandit on another server gonna revert to ELJeff

• Advertisement

ELJeff wrote: »
    I'm bandit King, and no def not a hacker, i didn't even see anyone :(
    Bandit kingg was a temp nickname i used to annoy a bandit on another server gonna revert to ELJeff

would a hacker admit to being a hacker?
    ah no only joking, its a process of elimination but i am sure dreamer will find out who it was...

what was the weapon by the way...just incase you are the person who picks it up you can discard it somewhere, can i recommend on a zombies body...they usually diseappear in a few mins...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement