Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Airblazer, you're missing files thats why you can't connect to the lingor server.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

brg_africa, mbg_buildings_2, ibr_plants, ibr_hangars,

To be exact.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Has anyone put down Barbed Wire yet?
    If you could put one down, anywhere, that would be lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭ondafly

IE1 - red fury and myself just died at Stary Sober - strange though as I had a clear point blank hit with the AS50 at the attacker, which hit, but didn't kill them. I then spawned at Drakon to have loads of russian chat on screen, a guy appeared infront of me with an AK and I'm dead again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Hacker on IE1.

11edb2b303dd85d687fc0dbc53c121fd.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

vague post is very vague

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Yep hacker on IE1, killed Chris and I shot a whole clip of M4 into him, didn't faze him at all. :/

I think its Rusich or Yannik vti. Never seen them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Was giving you a idea of who it was :P
    No idea which one though.

Sad to say, with the absolute inadequacies of BE, DayZ has turned into the PC version of Modern Warfare 2 :-/

:(

• Advertisement

We're mulling over a private dayz chernerus map so hang in there.

until dayz is out of beta and is standalone, i dont see hackers being curbed anytime soon. its far too popular of a game with incredibly subpar anticheat protection.

_vti wrote: »
    We're mulling over a private dayz chernerus map so hang in there.

until dayz is out of beta and is standalone, i dont see hackers being curbed anytime soon. its far too popular of a game with incredibly subpar anticheat protection.

Nice one, private hive would be brilliant. Would cut out so much of the crap that everybody is facing at the moment.

Its the only way as far as I can see man..

Every server is getting just hammered by illegitimate players :-/ I mean there are ~4500 servers online now! its just a perfect situation for hackers to grief! Add to that, the hacks are so bloody easy to get.

Pain in the arse as well for those who go about there business legit.

Well I for one would defo donate if it was to become a private hive, at the moment I can't see it being worth it. I know ye and the rest of the admins put in a don of work, but hackers ruin it for everyone.

What ever about spawning in vehicles for the laugh, but teleporting to everyone and killing them is just cowardly imo. I would almost put money on it that most of the hackers are CoD kids who came over and got a shock at how hard the actually game is, so decided how to use google for the scripts etc.

I really hope Rocket etc are working on these hacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

Someone put down barbed wire just south of Pikawas and now I'm getting the glitched graphics on the horizon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Someone posted a link a good few pages back to a Polish site which had some nice scripts for private hives. There was an anti-cheat or cheat detection script. Don't know how effective it is but might be of use if both IEs go private.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DeBlanka

PSA: ChewytheFirst is drunk, never mind him:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I can connect to other lingor servers, just not the boards one. I keep getting "bad version, server rejected connection"

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

MadYaker wrote: »
    I can connect to other lingor servers, just not the boards one. I keep getting "bad version, server rejected connection"

Check to make sure you have correct beta version

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

DeBlanka wrote: »
    PSA: ChewytheFirst is drunk, never mind him:D
    hay first off who the **** is PSA!!!!! and second now i am drunk hehehehehehehehehe:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DeBlanka

hay first off who the **** is PSA!!!!! and second now i am drunk hehehehehehehehehe:p

PSA stands for public service announcement ya ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

Note to self, don't try snipe from the obvious spots :P

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

haha yeah, it was very easy to spot you using the binocs, I did think you were the one doing the assasinations at the af, so I took you out lol, wasnt sure if I was getting you though as I was fooking miles away :D
    ELJeff wrote: »
    Note to self, don't try snipe from the obvious spots :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I have the same version of ARMA 2 and Dayz as the lingor server but i still cant connect

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

"abigmistake" ..very dodgy ..I shot him and he was able to respawn with all his gear again..he admitted glitching and quitting fast enough you can keep your gear intact...

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

A+-Guru wrote: »
    haha yeah, it was very easy to spot you using the binocs, I did think you were the one doing the assasinations at the af, so I took you out lol, wasnt sure if I was getting you though as I was fooking miles away :D
    U hit me first time but i didnt bleed or break anything, shoulda gone down the ladder then but i said, na thats no fun, i said id try and spot u :D then i saw u were just after sniper so i dint fire back, that said even if i wanted to i had no clue where u were! was ur gun silenced?

What happened to Chewy last night :P

Nice shot btw, you managed to hit the shooter!!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭irishmadboy

What happened to Chewy last night :P

Nice shot btw, you managed to hit the shooter!!

Was this on IE1? Pretty sure I heard you on your way to elektro.

Was this on IE1? Pretty sure I heard you on your way to elektro.

Was indeed. To bad the hacker came and ruined it for us afterwards :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

I have been gone a week, have I missed anything other than snipers in cherno?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement