Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

just ask them to quit the german

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DeBlanka

_vti wrote: »
    just ask them to quit the german

I don't mind, I studied German to Leaving Cert :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Anybody want to do a stunt video? just for a laugh, instead of running around killing eachother...

Something like this (just messing in the editor)

Only instead of just the car, we have a heli hovering just beside the ramp, we have a guy standing up on the hill looking down at the ramp(behind car starting point), a guy standing beside the ramp, looking at the ramp with chopper hovering beside it, then a guy down by the pond, looking up at the heli, everybody using fraps including the driver....

then edit it all into 1 video...

^as you can see in the video, tried with a bus, but its too slow and hits the hill then explodes...but seems to be survivable with a car that can reach 100kph...

Pro Tip: Dont ever Team Kill me when i have a Jigsaw in the Air.....and a laser designator :D

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

I've been away a while and no one tells me we have a lingor server now! :eek:

Will have to give it a shot tomorrow so :D

And by shot, I mean probably fail several times, log on, get lost, then get shot ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Also, a quick question: can you have the mumble overlay with DayZ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Can't seem to get on lingor,anyone got working links for the downloads?

Most I find are dead or old

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

dan_ep82 wrote: »
    Can't seem to get on lingor,anyone got working links for the downloads?

Most I find are dead or old

PsiSyndicate worked for me - Herehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n3M6LCaQls&list=UU9orSxnBRPy-fBLgv2JeWKA&index=4&feature=plcp
    Dodgy Geordie accent but it works..

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Can anyone tell me if blue crates with a mother load of weapons and items spawn legit in game?

Came across one last night, thought it was a vehicle but it was a stack of blue crates on top of each other. Gave me the gear option and boom. 20 AS50's, 20 M16's, 20 M4A1 SD's etc as well as AS50's TWS's, PKM's.

200 guillie suits, 200 satchel charges, 200 baked beans etc etc.

I take it there hacked in cause the TWS AS50's.... ?

It's on IE1 btw, and no, i'm not giving co ord's out. Don't want an army with termal as50's :P

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Can anyone tell me if blue crates with a mother load of weapons and items spawn legit in game?

Came across one last night, thought it was a vehicle but it was a stack of blue crates on top of each other. Gave me the gear option and boom. 20 AS50's, 20 M16's, 20 M4A1 SD's etc as well as AS50's TWS's, PKM's.

200 guillie suits, 200 satchel charges, 200 baked beans etc etc.

I take it there hacked in cause the TWS AS50's.... ?

It's on IE1 btw, and no, i'm not giving co ord's out. Don't want an army with termal as50's :P
    yeah i think thats a hackers stash, if it looks too good to be true, then it probably is

• Advertisement

simon360 wrote: »
    yeah i think thats a hackers stash, if it looks too good to be true, then it probably is

I thought so. Seems to be immune to satchel charges as well. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

jesus how long did it take you to find me up there, when you guys were flying over i was ****ing myself that you might see me. then i couldnt run and try get in to cover so i said **** it and started shooting:D. how much blood did that shoot take off the gunner? couldnt make out what he said. also what you use to record? i tryed dxtory and recorded like 50 seconds and the file was 8gb.

Forgot to say it only took 1k blood off me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I thought so. Seems to be immune to satchel charges as well. :confused:

you might need 3 or 4 of them to blow it up..I was able to do it previously..

Blazer wrote: »
    you might need 3 or 4 of them to blow it up..I was able to do it previously..

I surrounded it :/ Just a stack of crates surrounded by loads of fallen tree's now :P

any1 having problems going on the lingor server?? iv been on loading for ages now

simon360 wrote: »
    any1 having problems going on the lingor server?? iv been on loading for ages now

Prob just needs a restart. I get the same on IE1.

righteo, Ive been craving some dayz all day and this happens when i go to play :(

Indeed. Hopefully admins will give both servers a restart later. I personally think servers should be restarted every 2/3 days to keep things ticking over smoothly.

I understand those with choppers will lose them, hopefully that is fixed in the next update.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Can anyone connect to lingor at all? stuck on loading screen

Beez wrote: »
    Can anyone connect to lingor at all? stuck on loading screen

same i just tried again 2 times... no luck :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

I tried connecting to the Lingor server but I got the "Session Lost" message. I assume the Server was being restarted the moment I joined.

The Lingor server has been restarted a few times today actually. It sounds like most of you are getting the problem that I get every now and then. Ages loading and never getting in.

ktulu123 wrote: »
    The Lingor server has been restarted a few times today actually. It sounds like most of you are getting the problem that I get every now and then. Ages loading and never getting in.

Was IE1 restarted by any chance? Not gonna bother logging in till I know, some times I hang on the loading screen and ye know yourself's if you alt+f4 you might reset your spawn.

I'm not sure to be honest

Ok thanks, I'll wait till an admin of the server let's us know :) Time to go out and enjoy the sunshine :P

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Can jeery cans be refilled in lingor?? doesnt seem to work

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

restarting ie1 in 5 mins

_vti wrote: »
    restarting ie1 in 5 mins

Thanks man.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

Cant get onto lingor at all now...3 or 4 attempts and still just loading screen

notice the addon info now has @CBA etc etc, do I need these running too?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

I have the -showScriptErrors switch in my launcher. I get this on the loading screen...

219249.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement