Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    finally got some free time and got back into the game. Hadnt touched it in weeks and within 2 minutes of reassuming my character he gets sniped :(

its gotten quite a rough neighbourhood lately...and the vast majority of people now have thermal guns so its makes it very difficult to be anywhere out in the open...

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Just noticed that dayzcommander has lingor island support now.

Didnt check if this was posted already :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Is lingor a custom map then? (shows how long I've been away :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Yup its a differnet one to Cherno one. ItTs about 70% the size and looks more like an island. Looks like vietnam. Theres more loot spots and places to find stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DeBlanka

Is Lingor still on ARMA II version 96061 or has it been updated 96493/95?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

WarZ map size: http://forums.thewarz.com/showthread.php?9720-The-War-Z-map-size

I don't like how he keeps bashing DayZ. Rocket has had a very neutral stance about WarZ and hasn't put down the game or the developers but they keep doing it about DayZ.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

DeBlanka wrote: »
    Is Lingor still on ARMA II version 96061 or has it been updated 96493/95?

What he said?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

still on 96061

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I don't like how he keeps bashing DayZ. Rocket has had a very neutral stance about WarZ and hasn't put down the game or the developers but they keep doing it about DayZ.

They're both in very different situations, it's not like Rocket is getting ask about it constantly and the games similarities/differences.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Regardless they need to get a better PR team. The developer isn't good at keeping a lid on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

wont be back on till thursday night guys, have MCITP exam on thursday morning eek, gotta exam cram :D

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

A+-Guru wrote: »
    wont be back on till thursday night guys, have MCITP exam on thursday morning eek, gotta exam cram :D

Good luck, i stopped at 1 MCP..

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

thanks m8. I hate microsoft exams but examcollection.com has been a very valuable resource though :D

platinums wrote: »
    Good luck, i stopped at 1 MCP..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Dayz is a mod for a milsim so not really anything in common engine wise.

Next island will be 270km(s)

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

A+-Guru wrote: »

best of luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

i dont get it i can join other lingor servers but not the boards one it keeps saying Bad version ??? any help please :(

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DeBlanka

Crashing into a garage, how ironic :)

We call it the passion wagon but maybe crashin' wagon would suit better (groan)

Thanks for the helicopter. Jeffyboy turned on me when I went to give him a lift though.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Is Rinzler on this forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Beez wrote: »

he is indeed....ktulu..what did he do to you?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

i dont get it i can join other lingor servers but not the boards one it keeps saying Bad version ??? any help please :(

did the torrent link not work for you?
    It worked perfectly for me...make sure you're using the batch file in those folders to start up the game..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Whats up?

I think it was you that had a shootout with me (Steve) and Ironwill by the big satellite dish?? Were you alone? Someone came along right after I killed you and shot us up. Was just wondering. Had some great kit, teach us for letting our guard down.

Was fun shooting at the chopper also, dont think it was doing anything but fun all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Roorah

I think it was you that had a shootout with me (Steve) and Ironwill by the big satellite dish?? Were you alone? Someone came along right after I killed you and shot us up. Was just wondering. Had some great kit, teach us for letting our guard down.

Was fun shooting at the chopper also, dont think it was doing anything but fun all the same.

When was this shoot out? Cos I was up there, Found 8 mags of STANAG and went a little crazy shooting z's at like half one or two

This was around 12.30am. Had a M24, a M14 AIM, coyete backpack and just pillaged a m4 CCO with grenade launcher.

Yes that was me, bad move on my part that got me killed. Good shot with the M14 though. There were two of us and your friend logged out and got himself banned just after you got killed wish was a shame. I ran all the way back up there to my mate and got some stuff back though

Oh we have to do something like this once we get the servers set up right:

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Yes that was me, bad move on my part that got me killed. Good shot with the M14 though. There were two of us and your friend logged out and got himself banned just after you got killed wish was a shame. I ran all the way back up there to my mate and got some stuff back though

Ahh no he had been getting dodgy connection issues all evening. He is on a shared router and his housemate keeps reseting it to try speed it up. He def wouldnt of quit on purpose. Can the ban be lifted?

He will need to ask Vti, see he was the one he logged out on. Never smart to log out on an admin :P It just seemed a bit suspicious, chap gets nice gear, gets shot at and boom he's gone.

He rang me up 5 mins after giving out about his housemate. We was already armed to the teeth tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Oh we have to do something like this once we get the servers set up right:

Coming up as private video...looks interesting from just the preview image...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement