Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Hmm he must of made it private. Probably waiting for Fhrope to release his one first or something as he organized it. Basically they just played a load of games with 40 players. Hatchet battle, enfield shoot off, helicopter battles & a quad bike race. Looked like unreal craic, I was gonna join it but completely forgot that he was doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

It's September!

Lord Server hungers for beans!

donatebuttonbeans.png

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Whats the story with IE1? Is it shut down...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

It's September!

Lord Server hungers for beans!

donatebuttonbeans.png

pm me the paypal address...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Blazer wrote: »
    pm me the paypal address...

You follow the process like everyone else mister!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Just had the best luck ever looting in cherno. AKS 74 Kobra and 5 mags, DMR and 3 mags, a PDW with loads of ammo, a ghillie suit and an alice pack! I didn't know it was possible for ghillies to be found in cherno.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

IE1 is back up

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SasQuatch88

_vti wrote: »
    IE1 is back up

Your face is back up!

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

I think my lingor drivers licence should be revoked.

Thats 4 vehicles destroyed by crashing, that blue van twice!!

arma2oa2012090418191780.png

arma2oa2012090418214928.png

arma2oa2012090418215689.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

What's up with the Lingor night time? It's 4.30am at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

What's up with the Lingor night time? It's 4.30am at the moment.

yeah it sucks balls :( I've lost over 5k of health falling over stupid stuff I can't see...any chance of reverting back to day?

@Hawkeye have you been killed by the surprise roadblocks up near Tucos? Killed me and Vti the other day and destroyed our SUV

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ColinM9991

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

My second group kill on Lingor so far. How I do enjoy killing squads with nice gear and vehicles.

My character switched "humanity" after the third kill (causes time consuming animation and switches to side arm) Only for that I might have got the fourth and the chopper.

All with blurry vision and 4k blood.

ktulu123 wrote: »
    @Hawkeye have you been killed by the surprise roadblocks up near Tucos? Killed me and Vti the other day and destroyed our SUV

Yes, the ones that just magically appear when your right on top of them?

That blue van got airborne and I couldnt stop before hitting the junk.

Let chewy take the white pick-up seeing as how I had almost finished fixing the chopper...decided to try to fly it without repairing the MROT, as I spent too much time looking for 1 without success...

Put 2 jerry cans in it, hopped into pilot seat and fired it up. Made it to the nearest petrol pump 1.2km away and had just landed on the roof to refuel when I heard the other chopper coming up behind me.

Thinking it was still in friendly hands, I took my time gaining altitude, then all hell breaks loose...take a few shots and the shock indicator comes on. Forgot to press the Fraps record button until a minute or so into it....

This is what it looked like from my view...

I just hope theres footage from the other chopper....plus, this would have been 10times better in the littlebirds

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DeBlanka

Yes, the ones that just magically appear when your right on top of them?

That blue van got airborne and I couldnt stop before hitting the junk.

Let chewy take the white pick-up seeing as how I had almost finished fixing the chopper...decided to try to fly it without repairing the MROT, as I spent too much time looking for 1 without success...

Put 2 jerry cans in it, hopped into pilot seat and fired it up. Made it to the nearest petrol pump 1.2km away and had just landed on the roof to refuel when I heard the other chopper coming up behind me.

Thinking it was still in friendly hands, I took my time gaining altitude, then all hell breaks loose...take a few shots and the shock indicator comes on. Forgot to press the Fraps record button until a minute or so into it....

This is what it looked like from my view...

I just hope theres footage from the other chopper....plus, this would have been 10times better in the littlebirds

Who had the other one?

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

****ing hacking scumbags :-/

banned my first one..

For anyone on Lingor now, just to clarify. I don't have Alex's chopper, never did and I certainly didn't stash it on the island.

I just thought he deserves a swim :D

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

DeBlanka wrote: »
    For anyone on Lingor now, just to clarify. I don't have Alex's chopper, never did and I certainly didn't stash it on the island.

I just thought he deserves a swim :D

Brilliant!!

• Advertisement

Haha, nice video.

Altho it wasn't FlyingIrishman or Hawkeye who came in the chopper on IE1.

Was myself, Troutfisher and another lad :)

Haha, nice video.

Altho it wasn't FlyingIrishman or Hawkeye who came in the chopper on IE1.

Was myself, Troutfisher and another lad :)

that was the scond time that happened to me when you and your mates got me. it happened a few weeks ago the same thing with flying irish man and hawkeye.

that was the scond time that happened to me when you and your mates got me. it happened a few weeks ago the same thing with flying irish man and hawkeye.

Your an unlucky man :P

Your an unlucky man :P

somehow without even knowing it i always mess with the people that have the choppers, but you have to admit it did make a funny video. would you mind if i use it for a video on my channel. was thinking that i make a video on my dayz fails?

somehow without even knowing it i always mess with the people that have the choppers, but you have to admit it did make a funny video. would you mind if i use it for a video on my channel. was thinking that i make a video on my dayz fails?

I'll pm you the clip of you getting killed 2moro :)

Actually, should have it in a few :)

I'll pm you the clip of you getting killed 2moro :)

Actually, should have it in a few :)

that ok man i have it off you you tube channel all ready i just wanted to ask first befor i use it:)

that ok man i have it off you you tube channel all ready i just wanted to ask first befor i use it:)

Cool.

somthing i made tonight after playing with hawkeye.

I like the way u edited out the real ending lol...

Dunno who that was that got u before, could have been some of the other boards lads, I never been in a chopper with any of them (to busy trying to shoot it down)

Press * and adjust the viewing angle, next time your in a vehicle. Makes it a bit easier to drive, but doesnt cure the bad handling or unforgiving physics

I like the way u edited out the real ending lol...

Dunno who that was that got u before, could have been some of the other boards lads, I never been in a chopper with any of them (to busy trying to shoot it down)

Press * and adjust the viewing angle, next time your in a vehicle. Makes it a bit easier to drive, but doesnt cure the bad handling or unforgiving physics

I can confirm Hawkeye is sound, he picked me up in his pickup with Guru and didn't kill me like I expected :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

You're getting weak hawkeye. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement